no one had come here in all eternity.
没有任何活着的生物...
No living thing.
那你是怎么知道的?
But how do you know? I mean, if no one can go outside...
如果没人能出去...
他想像的呗
Oh, his imagination. Here we go.
- 他说得对 - 没错
- He's got a point, though. - Exactly.
我们透过玻璃看到外面的世界 在这个金属的箱子里是安全的
We look upon this world through glass, safe inside our metal box.
即使休闲天地也是低于轨道的
Even the Leisure Palace was lowered down from orbit.
我们现在正在 穿过午夜星
And here we are now, crossing Midnight, but never touching it.
但不接触到它
(BANGING AND RATTLING)
我们停了
We've stopped.
我们是不是停了?
Have we stopped?
已经到了?
- BIFF: Are we there? - We can't be. It's too soon.
不可能 没那么快
HOBBES: No, they don't stop. Crusader vehicles never stop.
他们不停的 十字军的车从来不停
请回你们的座位 这只是个小小的暂停
If you could just return to your seats, it's just a small delay.
- 也许是个中转站 - 怎么回事?
Well, may be just a pit stop.
根本没有中转站可以停 我坐了14次了 从来不会停
There's no pit to stop in. I've been on this expedition 14 times.
很明显我们确实停了 一味否认没有意义
They never stop.
Well, evidently we have stopped, so there's no point in denying it.
出毛病了!
We've broken down.
多谢你吉言 Jethro
- Thanks, Jethro. - In the middle of nowhere.
- 还不知身在何处 - 够了 别说了
That's enough. Now stop it.
女士们 先生们 以及性别不明人士
Ladies and gentlemen and variations thereupon,
我们遇到了一个小小的...
we're just experiencing a short delay.
暂停 驾驶员要稳定一下发动机供料
The driver needs to stabilise the engine feeds.
这完全正常 请回到你们的座位
It's perfectly routine, so if you could just stay in your seats...
不 先生 请你...
- No, I'm sorry, sir, I... - There you go. Engine expert. Two ticks.
我是发动机专家
对不起 先生 请你坐下!
Sorry, if you could just sit down... You're not supposed to be in there!
Sorry, if you could just sit down... You're not supposed to be in there!
- 你不能进来 - 你能回到...
Sorry. If you could return to your seat, sir.
保险公♥司♥ 我们来做个预先的评估
Company insurance. Let's see if we can get an early assessment.
那么是什么问题 司机Joe?
So what's the problem, Driver Joe?
我们正在稳定发动机供料 不会要太久的
We're stabilising the engine feeds. Won't take long.
不 那就是发动机供料 在这里 很正常
Um, no, because that's the engine feed, that line there, and it's fine.
而且是微汽油发动机 所以根本没有稳定一说 是吧?
And it's a micropetrol engine, so stabilising doesn't make sense, does it?
我是博士 我很聪明 到底是什么?
Sorry, I'm a doctor. I'm very clever. So what's wrong?
就是停了 看 所有系统一切正常 但是我们就是动不了了
We've just stopped. Look, all systems fine.
Everything's working, but we're not moving.
说的没错 没有问题 你是?
Yeah, you're right. No faults. And who are you?
Claude 我是机师 实习生
Claude. I'm the mechanic, trainee.
- 很高兴见到你 - 已经发了紧急信♥号♥♥
- Nice to meet you. - I've sent a distress signal.
他们会派救援车来 全速的
They should dispatch a rescue truck, top speed.
- 到这要多久? - 大概一小时
- How long till they get here? - About an hour.
既然我们还要等...
Well, since we're waiting, should we take a look outside?
不如看看外面吧?
Uh...
就把防护罩升起来一点?
Lift the screen a bit.
外面的X射线强度为100% 我们会蒸发的
It's 100 percent extonic out there. We'd be vapourised.
不 这些窗户是超级玻璃 可以支持个一两分钟
No! Those windows are Finitoglass. They'll give you a couple of minutes.
来吧 变通一下啊
Go on. Live a little.
哇!
CLAUDE: Wow.
真美
DOCTOR: That is beautiful.
看看那些钻石
CLAUDE: Look at all those diamonds, poisoned by the sun.
被太阳毒害 没人能触碰得了
- No one can ever touch them. - Joe, you said we took a detour.
Joe 你说我们是绕了一点路?
- 以北40公里 - 这是已知的路线吗?
- Just about 40 clicks to the west. - Is that a recognised path?
不 是新的 电脑自动计算出来了
No, it's a new one. The computer worked it out on automatic.
那么我们是第一个?
So we're the first.
这片大地
This piece of ground, no one's ever been here before.
以前从未有人来过
在全部的已知历史上
- Not in the whole of recorded history. - Did you just...
你有没有...
- 哦 没事了 - 你看到什么了?
- No, sorry. It was nothing. - What did you see?
就在那儿 那个山脊
Just there, that ridge. Like a shadow, just for a second.
像是个阴影 只是一瞬间
什么样的阴影?
What sort of shadow?
X射线强度上升
(ALARM BEEPING)
防护罩落下
Extonic rising. Shields down.
看 看 就在那里 就在那里
- Look, look, there it is! There it is! - Where!
哪里?
是什么样的?
What was it?
移♥动♥的 像是某种...在变幻
Just something shifting, something sort of dark,
黑暗 像是在奔跑
like it was running.
往哪个方向?
- Running which way? - Towards us.
朝我们来
博士 请回座位什么也别说 救援车已经在路上了
Right, Doctor. Back to your seat.
And, uh, not a word. Rescue's on its way.
请把门关上 谢谢
If you could close the door. Thank you.
他们怎么说?告诉你了吗? 怎么回事?出了什么问题?
What did they say? Did they tell you? What is it? What's wrong?
正在稳定 经常发生的
Oh, just stabilising. Happens all the time.
不要说这些 我的时间都安排好了 这是完全没有必要的
I don't need this. I'm on a schedule. This is completely unnecessary.
请回座位 谢谢
Back to your seats. Thank you.
打扰了 博士
Excuse me, Doctor.
他们是用微汽油发动机 对吗?
They're micropetrol engines, aren't they?
- 不要打搅人家 - 我父亲就是个机师
- Now, don't bother the man. - My father was a mechanic.
微汽油发动机根本没有稳定这一说
Micropetrol doesn't stabilise. What does stabilise mean?
只是个借口 不要担心 他们正在解决呢
Well, a bit of ?im-flam. Don't worry, they're sorting it out.
- 不是发动机的问题? - 只是个暂停而已
- So it's not the engine? -just a little pause, that's all.
我们还有多少空气?
- How much air have we got? - Professor, it's fine.
教授 没事的
- What did he say? - Nothing.
- 他说了什么? - 没什么
VAL: Are we running out of air? HOBBES: I was just speculating.
- 我们的空气快用完了? - 我只是猜测
是这样吗 小姐? 我们的空气快用完了?
Is that right, miss? Are we running out of air?
机长是这么说的?
- Is that what the captain said? - If you could all just remain calm...
- 请保持冷静 - 我们还有多少空气?
- How much air have we got? - Mum, just stop it.
- 妈 别说了 - 情况都在掌控中
- Everything is under control. - It doesn't look like it.
别这样看着我
- He said it! - It's fine!
- 是他说的 - 没有 空气是循环过滤的
他先说的
(ALL SHOUTING)
大家
都安静!
Quiet!
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你们能听一下我的朋友Dee Dee
Now, if you care to listen to my good friend Dee Dee...
哦
Oh, um...
嗯
It's just that, well, the air's on a circular filter,
其实是 空气是循环过滤使用的
我们可以用上十年
so we could stay breathing for 10 years.
听到了?
DOCTOR: There you go.
我和机长谈过 我保证 一切情况都正常
And I've spoken to the captain. I can guarantee you, everything's fine.
(POUNDING)
那是什么?
What was that?
应该是金属 现在温度降低了
It must be the metal. We're cooling down. It's just settling.
石头 可能是掉落的石头
Rocks. Could be rocks falling.
我想知道 我们还要待上多久
What I want to know is how long do we have to sit here?
(POUNDING)
- 那是什么? - 有人在外面
What is that?
- 别傻了 - 我刚说了 有可能是石头
- There's someone out there. - Don't be ridiculous.
我们是在空地上 没什么会掉在侧面
Like I said, it could be rocks.
We're out in the open. Nothing could fall against the sides.
(POUNDING)
敲啊敲
- Knock, knock. - Who's there?
是谁?
真的有东西在外面?
Is there something out there? Well, anyone?
嗯?大家?
到底是什么东西?
(POUNDING)
What the hell is making that noise?
我要说 外面的光X射线很强
I'm sorry, but the light out there is extonic.
在一眨眼的功夫就能摧毁任何生物
That means it would destroy any living thing in a split second.
不可能有人在外面
It is impossible for someone to be outside.
那么到底是什么?
(POUNDING)
Well, what the hell is that, then?
先生 你真的应该回到座位上
Sir, you really should get back to your seat.
你好?
Hello.
(POUNDING)
它在移♥动♥
It's moving.
它在门后面
(RATTLING)
没有"它" 什么也不可能有 不可能
It's trying the door.
There is no "it". There's nothing out there. Can't be.
(CLANGING)
(BANGING)
(POUNDING)
那是入口 它会进来吗?
That's the entrance. Can it get in?
不 那门可以承受两万磅的压力
No. That door's on 200-weight hydronics.
- 别说了 别挑逗他们 - 那你认为呢?
- Stop it. Don't encourage them. - Well, what do you think it is?
- Biff 不要 - Cane先生 最好不要
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表