All right, I'm interested, yes. I can't help it.
因为无论什么在她里面 它都是全新的 多么迷人啊
'Cause whatever's inside her, it's brand-new and that's fascinating.
- 什么 你希望这些发生? - 不!
What, you wanted this to happen?
麻烦开始之前 就你跟她在前排说话
- No! - You were talking to her.
All on your own, before all the trouble, right at the front,
你在跟那个叫Sky的女人说话 你们两个一起
you were talking to that Sky woman, the two of you together.
- 我看到了 - 我们都看到了!
- I saw you! - We all did.
- 你进到了驾驶舱里面! - 你跟她说了什么?
- You went into the cabin. - What were you saying to her?
- 就是聊天! - 说了什么?
- I was just talking. - Saying what?
你叫我们人类 好像你不是我们其中一员一样
You called us "humans", like you're not one of us.
- 没错 他是那么说的! - 还有电线
- That's what he said. - And the wiring.
他把面板里的线路扯开了
He went into that panel and opened up the wiring.
- 那是麻烦发生之后 - 但你怎么知道这样弄的?
- That was after. - But how did you know what to do?
因为我聪明
Because I'm clever!
明白了 好吧 这下事情清楚了
I see.
- Well, that makes things clear. - And what are we, then? Idiots?
- 那我们是什么?傻瓜? - 我不是这个意思
如果你比我们聪明 那我们算什么?
- That's not what I meant. - If you're clever, then what are we?
你进来的时候 已经看不起我们了
You've been looking down on us from the moment we walked in.
就算他走了 也是自愿的
Even if he goes, he's practically volunteered.
噢 得了吧 听听你们自己说的话!
Oh, come on! Just listen to yourselves, please!
你的意思是...?
Do you mean... We throw him out as well.
我们把他也扔出去?
如果迫不得已的话
If we have to.
听着...
Look, just...
好吧 对不起 是的 等等...
Hang on, sorry, yes, hold on, just...
我知道 你们被吓到了 我也是 看看我 我也是
I know you're scared. And so am I. Look at me, I am.
但是我们都必须镇静下来 并且冷静地去思考
But we have all got to calm down and cool off and think.
没准你可以告诉我们你的名字
- Perhaps you could tell us your name. - What does it matter?
- 这很重要吗 - 那就告诉我们啊
- Then tell us. -john Smith.
- John Smith - 你的真名
- Your real name. - He's lying. Look at his face.
- 他在说谎 看看他的脸 - 他的眼睛和她的一样
- 为什么不告诉我们?! - 他一直在骗我们 一开始就是
- His eyes are the same as hers. - Why won't you tell us?
It's a symptom.
没有人叫John Smith! 别瞎说了!
He's been lying to us right from the start!
现在听我说 都听我说!
No one's called John Smith. Come off it!
因为你们需要我 所有人 如果我们要逃出这里 你们需要我
Listen to me right now because you need me, all of you!
If we are going to get out of this, then you need me!
你还在说!你比她还能重复
So you keep saying. You've been repeating yourself more than her.
如果有人要下命令的话 也应该是教授
If anyone's in charge, it should be the professor. He's the expert!
- 他是专家! - 妈妈 停下来 看...
Mum, just stop. just look.
- 你别插手 Jethro - 看看她!
- You keep out of this, Jethro. - Look at her!
她停下来了...
She's stopped.
她什么时候...?不 她没有 她还是在重复
- When did she... - When did she...
- No, she's still doing it. - No, she's still doing it.
我看她还是一样...
She looks the same to me.
不 她停下来了!
No. She's stopped.
看 我在说 而她没有重复!
- Look, I'm talking and she's not. - BIFF: What about me? Is she...
我怎么样?看!快看
Look. Look at that. She's not doing me. She's let me go.
她没有重复我说的话 她放过我了!
Silvestry太太?
Mrs Silvestry?
也没重复我的!什么都没发生!
Nor me. Nothing.
Sky? 你在做什么?
- Sky? - Sky?
她仍然在重复他!
- What are you doing? - What are you doing?
She's still doing him.
博士 是你 她只是重复你的话
Doctor, it's you. She's only copying you.
为什么是我?为什么你这么做?
- Why me? Why are you doing this? - Why me? Why are you doing this?
她不放过他!看到没有?! 我说过的 她和他是一伙的
VAL: She won't leave him alone. Do you see?
- I said so. She's with him. - They're together.
- 他们是一起的! - 你怎么解释 博士?
How do you explain it, Doctor? If you're so clever...
- 如果你那么聪明的话 - 我不知道
- I don't know. - I don't know.
Sky 停下来
- Sky, stop it. - Sky, stop it.
我说停下来 停下来!
- I said, stop it. Just stop it. - I said, stop it. Just stop it.
看看他们两个...
Look at the two of them.
Silvestry太太
BOTH: Mrs Silvestry, I'm trying to understand.
我试着去了解你
你重复我说的话 为什么?
You've captured my speech. What for?
你需要什么?
What do you need?
你指定要我的声音
You need my voice in particular.
这个房♥间里面最聪明的声音
The cleverest voice in the room.
为什呢?因为我是唯一 可以帮助你的人?
Why? Because I'm the only one who can help?
噢 我希望那是真的 但是你的眼睛
Oh, I'd love that to be true.
But your eyes, they're saying something else.
它们可不是这么说的
听着 无论你要什么
Listen to me, whatever you want,
生命 形态 意识 或者声音
if it's life or form or consciousness or voice,
你都不必去偷
you don't have to steal it.
你可以在不伤害 任何人的情况下 获得它们
You can find it without hurting anyone.
我会帮助你的
And I'll help you.
我向你保证
That's a promise.
所以
So, what do you think?
- 你认为怎么样?我们成交了吗 - 我们成交了吗
SKY: Do we have a deal? DOCTOR: Do we have a deal?
- 等等 她是不是...? - 她先说了
- Hold on. Did she... - She spoke first.
不可能 她确实先说了! 她先说了!
- She can't have. - She did. She spoke first.
噢 看看
Oh, look at that.
- 我比你先说了 - 噢 看看 我比你先说了
- Oh, look at that. I'm ahead of you. - I'm ahead of you.
你们看到了吗?她比他先说!绝对是!
Did you see?
She spoke before he did, definitely.
他在重复她的话
He's copying her.
博士?发生什么了?
Doctor, what's happening?
- 我认为它移♥动♥了 - 我认为它移♥动♥了
SKY: I think it's moved.
- 它放过我了 - 它放过我了
I think it's moved.
- I think it's letting me go. - I think it's letting me go.
你什么意思? 从哪儿放你走了?
DEE DEE: What do you mean? Letting you go from what?
但是他现在在重复 他才是那个重复的人!是他!
BIFF: He's repeating now. He's the one doing it. It's him.
他们分开了
JETHRO: He's separating.
Silvestry太太?
Mrs Silvestry, is that you?
是你吗
是的 是的 是我
Yes. Yes. It's me.
- 是的 是的 是我 - 我回来了 听 是我!
- Yes. Yes. It's me. - I'm coming back.
我回来了 听 是我!
- Listen, it's me. - I'm coming back. Listen, it's me.
好像它已经转移到博士身上去了 它转移了 不管它是什么
It's like it's passed into the Doctor. It's transferred.
到他身体里面去了
Whatever it is, it's gone inside him.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not what happened.
但是看看她!
Look at her.
看看我 我可以移♥动♥了
Look at me.
- 看看我... - 我又可以感觉到东西了...
- I can move. - Look at me.
I can feel again.
- 我可以移♥动♥了 - 我又活过来了
- I'm coming back to life. - I can move.
我又可以感觉到东西了 我又活过来了
I can feel again.
- And look at him. - I'm coming back to life.
- 看看他 他不能移♥动♥ - 看看他 他不能移♥动♥
- He can't move. - And look at him.
He can't move.
- 帮帮我 教授? - 帮帮我 教授?
- Help me. - Help me.
- 让我离他远点 - 让我离他远点
- Professor. - Professor.
- Get me away from him. - Get me away from him.
- 求求你了 - 求求你了
- Please. - Please.
- 噢 谢谢你 - 噢 谢谢你
Oh, thank you!
Oh, thank you!
他们完全分开了
JETHRO: They've completely separated. BIFF: It's in him.
它在他身体里面了 看到了吗 我早说他有问题了
Do you see? I said it was him all the time.
她自♥由♥了!她被救了!
She's free. She's been saved.
- 噢 好冷 - 噢 好冷
- Oh, it was so cold. - It was so cold.
- 我不能呼吸了 - 我不能呼吸了
- I couldn't breathe. - I couldn't breathe.
- 对不起 - 对不起
- I'm sorry. - I'm sorry.
我刚才一定让你们感到很害怕
- I must have scared you so much. - I must have scared you so much.
我刚才一定让你们感到很害怕
不 不 没关系 我们把你救回来了 噢 好了 亲爱的
No, it's all right. I've got you.
Oh, there you are, my love. It's gone.
- 它走了 现在一切都好了 - 最好别碰她
- Everything's all right. - I wouldn't touch her.
但是它走了 她没事了 转移到他身上了
But it's gone. She's clean. It passed into him.
- 不是这样的 - 谢谢你的意见 Dee
- That's not what happened. - Thank you for your opinion, Dee,
但是很显然 Silvestry太太已经被释放了
but clearly Mrs Silvestry has been released.
- 不 - 别烦她了!
- No! - Just leave her alone.
她安全了 不是吗
She's safe, isn't she?
Jethro?她没事了 是不是?
- Jethro, it's let her go, hasn't it? - Think so, yeah. Looks like it.
应该是的
看起来似乎是 教授?
要我说 从观察上可以看出...
Professor?
I'd say, from observation, the Doctor can't move,
博士不能移♥动♥
当她被附身的时候 也不能移♥动♥ 所以...
and when she was possessed, she couldn't move, so...
好吧 我们明白了!
Well, there we are, then.
现在唯一的问题就是这个博士了
Now the only problem we've got is this Doctor.
- 它在他脑子里面 - 它在他脑子里面
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表