- It's inside his head. - DOCTOR: It's inside his head.
- 它杀了司机 - 它杀了司机
- It killed the driver. - It killed the driver.
- 和机师 - 和机师
- And the mechanic. - And the mechanic.
- 现在又要杀我们了 - 现在又要杀我们了
- And now it wants us. - And now it wants us.
我早说了
I said so.
- 它等了很久了 - 它等了很久了
- He's waited so long. - He's waited so long.
- 在黑暗中 - 在黑暗中
- In the dark... - In the dark...
- 在寒冷中 - 在寒冷中
-...and the cold... -...and the cold...
- 在钻石中 - 在钻石中
-...and the diamonds... -...and the diamonds...
- 直到你们到来 - 直到你们到来
...until you came. -...until you came.
- 温暖的肉体 - 温暖的肉体
- Bodies so hot... - Bodies so hot...
- 流淌着血液 - 流淌着血液
-...with blood... -...with blood...
- 还有痛苦 - 还有痛苦
-...and pain. -...and pain.
让他停下 天啊 谁来让他停下
God, make him stop. Someone make him stop.
- 但是她在说! - 你可以闭嘴了!
- But she's saying it! - And you can shut up!
不是他 是她 他只是在重复!
But it's not him, it's her! He’s just repeating.
但那东西就是这样 重复!
But that's what the thing does. It repeats.
- 让她说 - 你懂什么
Let her talk.
你什么都不知道!
What do you know? Fat lot of good you've been.
让她解释
Just let her explain.
我认为...
Well, I think, I mean, from what I've seen,
我是说 根据我的观察
它先是重复 接着同步 然后进化到下一个阶段
it repeats, then it synchronises, then it goes on to the next stage
这跟博士预言的一模一样
and that's exactly what the Doctor said would happen.
什么 你站在他那边?
- What, and you're on his side? - No!
- 不! - 关键是声音
JETHRO: The voice is the thing. DEE DEE: And she's the voice.
她就是声音!
她偷的!看看她!
She stole it! Look at her.
- 它没有占据他 而是抽干♥他♥! - 她偷了他的声音...
It's not possessing him, it's draining him.
She's got his voice.
这不是真的 不可能 我看到它跑到他身体里面去了
That's not true 'cause it can't be 'cause I saw it pass into him.
- 我亲眼看到的! - 我也是!
- I saw it with my own eyes. - So did I.
- 你没有! - 从她身上转移到他身上了
- DEE DEE: You didn't. - It went from her to him.
你看到了 是不是?
- You saw it, didn't you? - I don't know.
- 我不知道 - 噢 别犯傻了 Jethro 你当然看到了!
VAL: Oh, don't be stupid, Jethro! Of course you did!
- 应该是吧...他就在她的旁边 - 所有人都看到了!
- I suppose he was right next to her. - Everyone saw it! Everyone!
是你编造出来的!
You’re just making it up.
我知道我看到了什么 我看到她在偷他的声音
I know what I saw and I saw her stealing his voice.
- 她和他是一路的 谁让她闭嘴 - 你最好安静点 Dee
She's as bad as him. Someone shut her up.
- 我只是说... - 这是命令!
- I think you should be quiet, Dee Dee. - I'm only saying...
And that's an order!
你这是在出丑
You're making a fool of yourself, pretending you're an expert in mechanics
假装自己懂机械 懂液压
我可以告诉你 你什么都不是!
and hydraulics when I can tell you,
you are nothing more than average at best.
现在闭嘴!
Now shut up!
- 这就是他所做的 - 这就是他所做的
- That's how he does it. - That's how he does it.
- 让你们争执 - 让你们争执
- He makes you fight. - He makes you fight.
- 悄悄进入你的脑子里 - 悄悄进入你的脑子里
- Creeps into your head... - Creeps into your head...
- 低声地说 - 低声地说
-...and whispers. -...and whispers.
- 听 - 听
- Listen. - Listen.
- 用心听 - 用心听
- Just listen. - Just listen.
- 是他 - 是他
- That's him. - That's him.
- 在里面 - 在里面
- Inside. - Inside.
- 把他从我脑子里面弄出来! - 应该把他扔出去!
BIFF: Throw him out. VAL: Get him out of my head!
别光说不练 别这么没用
We should throw him out.
Don't just talk about it. Just... You're useless!
- 做点什么! - 我会的!你看着!
- Do something! - I will!
我要把他扔出去!
You watch me. I'm going to throw him out.
- 是的!把他扔出去! - 是的!把他扔出去!
- Yes! - Yes!
- Throw him out! - Throw him out!
- 解决掉他! - 解决掉他!
- Get rid of him! - Get rid of him!
- 现在! - 现在!
- Now! - Now!
- 不要! - 你会是下一个!
- Don't! - It'll be you next.
我们不应该这么做
I don't think we should do this.
这是你的主意! 教授 帮帮我
- It was your idea. Professor, help me. - I can't...
我不可以...我不是...
你还是男人吗?快来!
What sort of a man are you? Come on!
把他扔出去! 扔就是了 扔出去!
- Throw him out! - Come on!
Just do it! Throw him out!
教授 帮帮我 把他扔出去!
- Professor, help me! - Get him out!
抓住他...不是这样!!你傻啊
Grab hold of him! Not like that! Are you stupid?
- 丢他出去! - 丢他出去!
- Cast him out. - Cast him out.
- 扔到太阳... - 扔到太阳...
- Into the sun. - Into the sun.
- 和夜晚之中 - 和夜晚之中
I want him out!
- And the night. - And the night.
快点 别就傻站在那! 做点什么!!
Help me! Get him out!
(ALL SHOUTING)
扔他出去!
- Get him out! - Do it!
- 扔他出去! - 扔他出去!
- Do it. - Do it now.
- 现在就扔! - 现在就扔!
- Do it now. - Faster.
- 快点! - 快点!
- Faster. - Just do it!
扔就是了!
- That's the way. - That's the way.
- 就是这样! - 就是这样!
- 你们能做到的 - 你们能做到的
- You can do it. - You can do it.
- Molto bene! - Molto bene!
Molto bene!
扔他出去!
- Throw him out! - Molto bene!
- Allons-y! - Allons-y!
- Get him out! - Allons-y.
这是他的声音
Allons-y.
星光在等着呢!
- That's his voice! - The starlight waits!
- 她偷了他的声音 - 星光在等着呢!
It's taken his voice!
一片空旷!
- The emptiness. - Get him out!
- 一片空旷! - 扔他出去!
午夜星的天空!
- The Midnight sky. - The Midnight sky.
午夜星的天空!
是她
It's her.
- Throw him out! - Get him out!
她偷了他的声音!
She's taken his voice!
1 2 3 4 5 6
One, two, three, four, five, six...
它走了 它走了
It's gone. It's gone.
它走了 它走了 它走了 它走了
It's gone. It's gone. It's gone.
它走了
It's gone. It's gone.
它走了 它走了 它走了
It's gone. It's gone. It's gone.
它走了 它走了 它走了
It's gone. It's gone.
我说了是她
I said it was her.
20分钟后
"重复 十字军50号♥ 救援车辆 将在3分钟内靠拢"
WOMAN: Repeat, Crusader 50,
rescue vehicle coming alongside in three minutes.
"舱门密封状态设置成自动"
Door seals set to automatic.
"准备登陆 重复 准备登陆"
Prepare for boarding. Repeat, prepare for boarding.
那个乘务员
The hostess.
她叫什么?
What was her name?
我不知道
I don't know.
你觉得它是什么?
DONNA: What do you think it was?
不知道
No idea.
那它还在外面吗
Do you think it's still out there?
好吧 你最好告诉他们
Well, you'd better tell them, this lot.
- 这些人 - 是的
Yeah. They can build a Leisure Palace somewhere else.
他们可以在其他地方建一个度假宫殿
让这个星球继续绕着
Let this planet keep on turning round an extonic star,
X射线太阳
寂静的旋转
in silence.
不能想像没有声音的你
Can't imagine you without a voice.
Molto bene
Molto bene.
Molto bene
Molto bene.
不 别这么做
No. Don't do that.
不要
Don't.
不要
Don't.
找到了尸体 长官 博士死了
Found a body, sir.
The Doctor is dead.
还有什么能比这个更糟糕的呢?
How could anything be worse than this?
发生什么了 他们发现什么了?
What happened? What did they find?
我的天啊 星星熄灭了
Oh, my God. The stars are going out.
- 你是谁? - 我和你一样
- Who are you? - I was like you.
- 转过去...让我看看你的后面 - 我从另一个世界
Turn around! Show me your face!
I've been pulled across from a different universe
被传送而来 因为两个世界都不安全
'cause every single universe is in danger.
你背后有东西
There's something on your back!
- 我该怎么做?! - 打开电源...
What am I supposed to do?
Powering UP!
所有的这些...都不该发生 你要死了
None of this is meant to happen.
You're going to die.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表