剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
No.
不要
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Robert, Robert, you... no, you can't leave me.
罗伯特 罗伯特 不 你不能离开我
You can't leave me. We're meant to be. I love you.
你不能离开我 咱们是命中注定的 我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
It's over.
到此为止了
Let yourself out. Robert.
你自己走吧 罗伯特
Hey, no, Robert!
不 罗伯特
Three counts of attempted arson.
三次意图纵火
Your Honor,
法官大人
she's just a girl in love.
她只是浸在爱河中的女孩
She can't be held responsible for her actions.
她可不对自己的行为负责
I am granting Professor Donnelly's request
我是应唐纳利教授的要求
for a restraining order.
禁制令通过
No. But I'm going to Harvard Law.
不 我快要去哈佛法学院读书
Not anymore. Furthermore,
不再是了 此外
I will strike the conviction from your record only if you agree
除非你愿意接受心理辅♥导♥
to get appropriate mental health, Ms. Bunch.
否则将留下犯罪纪录
But I don't need help.
但我不需要心理辅♥导♥
I have no underlying issues to address.
我可没有问题烦恼需解决
What's with this one?
她到底怎么了
She sings to herself all day.
她整天都在自弹自唱
No one knows why.
然而没人知因由
Oh, no, no, no!
不不不
Okay.
好了
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
没事了 没事了
It's my fault.
是我的错
It's my fault they don't love me.
他们不爱我都是因为我
Oh, no, no, no, stop. Stop it. You hear me?
不不 别这样 听到吗
This is not your fault. You have done nothing wrong.
这不是你的错 你没有做错什么
Josh is the one to blame. All these men...
错的是乔希 和那些男人
They are all the ones to blame,
他们才应该负责
including Robert, who-whoever that is,
包括罗伯特 不管那是谁
and starting with your garbage father who left you.
从那离你而去的渣男父亲开始
Okay, that's it.
没错 就是他
I've had enough of this.
我受够了
I don't need to stand around and be insulted.
我没必要站在这儿忍♥受辱骂
I'm out of here.
老子走了
Good.
很好
Good.
很棒棒
You should go.
你确实应该走了
Go.
走啊
Just take your check and get out of here.
拿上你问我借的钱走啊
I never want to see you again.
我这辈子都不想再见到你
Fine.
很好
You're crazy.
你太疯狂了
Little bit.
有那么一点
Where's your plane?
你的私人飞机呢
Oh, yeah, right.
最好我会送你啊
Have fun flying coach, dick.
祝你坐经济舱愉快 混♥蛋♥
Okay, listen, we are gonna make Josh pay,
听着 我们会让乔希付出代价
I promise you. I will help you.
我向你保证 我会帮你的
We'll TP his house, we'll hack his Facebook, we'll key his car.
我们用厕纸绕满他房♥子 黑了他脸书 用钥匙弄花他的车
No, no, no, we can't do any of those things.
不 不 不 我们不能这样做
Why not?
为什么
Because they're not enough.
因为这样根本不够
Because Josh Chan must be destroyed.
因为乔希·陈 必须被彻底毁掉
What did you have in mind?
你有什么好主意
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表