剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Sounds refreshing.
听起来真是耳目一新啊
♪ On the table you were willing and able ♪
♪ 在那面桌子上你可是对我卑躬屈膝 ♪
♪ On the ottoman, you took a lotta man ♪
♪ 在那个搁脚凳上你可是上过了很多男人 ♪
♪ And on the safe in the closet ♪
♪ 还有在那个壁橱里的保险箱里 ♪
♪ I made a deposit ♪
♪ 我给你射了不少 ♪
♪ I also tapped that ass all over this house ♪
♪ 我也为这屋子贡献了淫声欢笑呢 ♪
Let's wrap this up with a big finish!
我们得给这首歌♥来一个盛大的结尾
But where should we finish?
不过我们要在哪里结束[射]呢
Please not on my chest.
可千万不要是在我的储物箱上[胸部]
No, you'll scratch it.
别啊 你们会刮坏它的
♪ On the accent wall ♪
♪ 要在主墙上 ♪
♪ On the bathroom floor ♪
♪ 还要在厕所地板 ♪
♪ You didn't care where ♪ ♪ You just wanted more ♪
♪ 你从不在乎地点 ♪ ♪ 你只是想要更多 ♪
♪ How much more tappin' could one ass endure? ♪
♪ 一个大屁♥股♥到底能忍♥耐住多少次的撞击啊 ♪
♪ We tapped that ass ♪
♪ 我们供养了你的屁屁 ♪
♪ Tapped that ass ♪
♪ 滋润了你的屁屁 ♪
♪ Tapped that ass ♪
♪ 碰撞你的屁屁 ♪
♪ Tapped that ass ♪
♪ 抚慰了你的屁屁 ♪
♪ We tapped that ass All over this house! ♪
♪ 整个房♥子都是我们丁丁碰撞的声音 ♪
Goodbye, Josh.
去你的 乔希
Goodbye, Greg.
滚蛋吧 格雷
Adios, Josh.
再见了 乔希
Fare-thee-well, Gregorino.
走好不送 格雷哥
Oh, good, you're up. Okay, so,
太好了 你还醒着 太好了
can I sleep here tonight, please?
我今天能跟你睡吗 求你了
Oh, my God, that was you?
我的姐啊 原来是你啊
You lit the fire?
是你放的火啊
No, no, no, okay, so I was trying to burn
我不是故意的啊 我本来只是想烧点
some ex-boyfriend memorabilia.
一堆前男友留下的垃圾的
And it was all an accident.
这只是个意外
Well, not the fire, but the fire!
我不是说我放火 我是说火灾是意外
Ah, well, you could've burned down the whole complex.
哦 好吧 你本来可以把那一切破事都烧掉的
I was gonna run out and see it, but then I was tired.
我本来是想跑出去看看的 不过我累了就没去
Okay, so, I'm tired too, so I'll just...
好吧 我也累了有点 我能不能
I'll just-I'll just sleep here, yeah?
我能睡在这儿吗
Heather?
希瑟
Is everything okay?
发生什么事了吗
Oh, hello, hi.
哦 你好 嗨
Who are you?
你们是谁
Heather, I thought you lived alone.
希瑟 我还以为你是自住的
What? No, I live with my parents.
啥 不是啊 我跟我爸妈一起住
You know that.
你知道的呀
I do?
是吗
You've met them.
你见过他们了
I have?
我见过了么
Your parking spot is next to mine.
你的车就停在我车旁边啊
And I was the one who kept getting your Playbill Magazine, remember?
我就是一直偷你杂♥志♥的那个人 记得吗
And you keep scraping the side of my car?
而你还常常刮到我的车
Mm. Searching database for facial recognition.
搜索记忆库中的人脸
Beep, beep, beep, eh, matches not found.
哔哔 哔哔 匹配失败
Don't be weird.
别搞怪
I'm so sorry to wake you, Mr. and Mrs. Heather.
希瑟先生 希瑟夫人 吵醒你们 我很抱歉
Davis. My last name's Davis.
戴维斯 我姓戴维斯喔
What's wrong with you?
你怎么回事
I was in a fire.
我刚经历了一场火灾
It was so scary.
实在是太可怕了
Oh, thank you. Aw. No.
太谢谢你了 天
Ugh. Okay, Mom, Dad, can Rebecca crash on the sofa,or whatever?
老妈 老爸 瑞贝卡可以睡在沙发之类吗
Of course, I'll go get a blanket.
当然了 我去拿块毯子来
And I make some mean pancakes, Heather will tell you.
我会做一些薄煎饼给你 希瑟都大赞的喔
Oh, well, good, I-I am kind of hungry.
那太好了 我正有点饿
Well, I was thinking more breakfast, but sure, why not?
我想说明天早餐做给你吃 但现在做又有何不可呢
Guys, it's 2:00 a.m.
伙计们 现在是凌晨两点
Which means it's morning. Dad...
就说是早上啊 老爸
Heather, your parents are so nice.
希瑟 你♥爸♥妈实在是太好了
Yeah.
是啊
Do you want strawberry cat ears,
你想要这些煎饼上有草莓猫耳
or blueberry smiles on those flapjacks?
还是蓝莓微笑
Get out of my head, you angel.
你这个小天使别让我爱上你
Both, I'll take both!
都要 我都要
Where is she?
她在哪
She went to work, dear.
她去上班了 亲爱的
She borrowed some of my clothes.
她借走了我的一些衣服
Why, what's wrong? This.
怎么了 有什么不对吗 看这个
Photo credit, the jerk in 7B.
有照为证 住7B的疯女人
911, what is your emergency?
这里是报案中心 您有什么紧急情况呢
Well, I was in a love triangle
我和两个最好的朋友
with two best friends named Josh and Greg
陷入了一段三角恋 他们叫乔希和格雷
and they both rejected me, so I tried to light a fire
他们都拒绝了我 所以我想一把火
and burn all their stuff
把他们的东西都烧光
and it's so smoky in here and I'm so sad.
现在这里烟太重了 我很沮丧
Hold on, I have to poo.
等一下 我必须去拉一下屎
Ma'am, is there a fire in your house?
小姐 你家是有火灾吗
Don't go into your bathroom.
别待在浴室
Okay, I'll poo outside.
好的 我在外面拉屎好了
What is your name, Ma'am?
女士 你的名字是
My name is Rebecca Nora Bunch from West Covina.
我是来自西柯维纳市的瑞贝卡·诺拉·宾治
I'm in the backyard and I got poo on my shoes. Hurry.
我人在后院 我刚把屎拉到鞋子里了 赶快
What?
怎么了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Oh, you must be so humiliated.
你肯定被羞辱惨了
If I were you, I would start working on an alias.
如果我是你 我会以化名去工作了
Karen, I'm totally fine.
凯伦 我很好
Mine would be Eva Longoria.
我会让自己叫伊娃·朗格利亚
What?
什么鬼
That's already someone. Is it?
这名字有人用了 是吗
I'm in the backyard and I got poo on my shoes. Hurry.
我人在后院 我刚把屎拉到鞋子里了 赶快
911, was it your emergency?
这里是报案中心 您有什么紧急情况呢
Okay, no, enough of this,
好了 听够了
we're not watching this anymore.
别在看了
Okay, this is gonna blow over in, like, two seconds.
少担心啦 这些小事几秒钟就被忘记啦
What are you wearing, by the way?
顺便问一下 你穿的什么鬼
Mm, it's Heather's mom's clothes.
这是希瑟妈的衣服
I can't go back to my apartment, like, ever.
我不能再回去自己的公♥寓♥了
It's okay, I'll go to your apartment and get your things.
没事 我去帮你拿东西就好
Memory spirits will not mess with Mama Paula.
回忆の魂不敢打擾老娘的
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢你 没事
You don't think that many people saw this, do you?
应该没什么人会看吧 你觉得呢
Like, like, Josh and Greg haven't seen it.
乔希和格雷不会看到吧
No, no.
不会啦 少担心
No, no, no, I don't think anybody sent it to them.
绝对不会啦 应该没人会传给他们看的
Hey, forget me, forget this,
别管我的事了
what-what's new with you?
你最近怎样
Me? Uh, nothing.
我吗 没怎样啊
Are you sure? Because you've seemed a little
是吗 你最近看起来
I don't know, distracted lately,
好像有点心烦意乱
and I want to be a good friend.
我想当个好闺密
Tell me, I'm a good listener.
告诉我吧 我会细心聆听
I'm a good listener.
我是个很好的倾听者
So just tell me!
快告诉我吧
Okay. Babe, why don't you go home,
宝贝 不如你先回家吧
and take like a... personal disaster day
在家独自过着痛哭流涕的一天吧
No, no, I want to be in the meeting!
不要 我想参加这次会议
Okay, are you sure?
好吧 你确定么
'Cause it's a douche company and Karen's gonna be there
这是个灌洗器公♥司♥而且凯伦会在这个会上
just talking all about her vagina.
对她的阴♥道♥大谈阔论
And we're just gonna be throwing up.
而我们只能反胃想吐
No, no, it'll make me feel better to work.
没事没事 我专注工作反而更好
And plus, I want to prove to everyone that I'm okay.
还可以向大家证明我一切安好
Is everybody ready to get their douche on?
大家都准备好开洗了吗
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表