剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
"Like, ever."
"真是从来都没"
I told you guys, curiosity killed the cat.
我之前就跟你们说过 好奇心害死猫
Mm. It didn't kill the cat, it just
呃 猫没死
ripped off the cat's tail, which has now been reattached.
只是尾巴被弄断了 现在又被重接上了
But I guess you were right.
但是我想你说的没错
We shouldn't have gone down the rabbit hole.
我们不应该陷进兔子洞里
The only thing down there is...
洞底只有
regret made of rabbit poop.
兔屎做成的后悔
Well said.
说得好
Well, I'm just glad you guys are over it.
我很高兴你俩终于不纠结了
He never loved us.
他从未爱过我们
Nope, either of us.
从没有 一个都没
And he's obviously over us.
他显然也已经忘掉我们了
So, if he's done, then we should be done too.
那么 如果他已经放弃了 我们也应该放弃
It's time to move on.
该翻篇了
Oh, yeah.
噢耶
That's good.
就不错
Okay, let's see.
好了 来瞧瞧
Too tall, too hairy,
太高 毛太多
too bald.
毛太少
Ugh, too karate.
额 太空手道范了
That one'll do.
那个能凑合
Wait, y-you're ditching me?
等等 你要把我丢下吗
But we were gonna go binge-watch something.
我们还准备一起看掉一部长剧呢
I've been saving Friday Night Lights
我一直没看 "胜利之光"
for someone special.
准备跟闺密看呢
I'm sorry, hon, maybe another time.
抱歉 亲爱的 下次吧
And I really do love all your girl bonding stuff,
我真的很喜欢你的姐妹淘活动
but right now, I really need to get laid.
但现在 我真的需要来一炮
Are you serious? You've got your jacket? Come on.
你说真的吗 你拿了外套了 拜托
What... don't... where you going? Don't leave.
啥 别 你去哪儿 别离开啊
I'm gonna grab a drink with Hank.
我去和汉克喝一杯
Please, just stay and we'll talk this out.
求你了 留下来我们好好谈谈
Paula, I need a minute.
宝拉 我需要点时间
I need to cool off.
我需要冷静下来
Hey, Sunil, it's me, what are you...
嘿桑尼尔 是我 你在...
Oh, you're busy with the kids?
哦 你忙着照顾孩子们吗
Just, well... I don't know, put on a movie or something...
就 给他们放部电影打发好了
No, it's fine. No, never mind.
不 没事 没关系
It's... it was nothing.
没事的
Yeah, I'll... I will talk to you tomorrow.
好 明天再跟你说
♪ We used to be there for each other ♪
♪ 我们曾经是对方的坚强后盾 ♪
♪ Every second ♪
♪ 每分每秒 ♪
♪ With one emoji we could read each ♪
♪ 一个表情 我们可以能懂 ♪
♪ Other's soul ♪
♪ 对方的灵魂 ♪
♪ But since we've been apart ♪
♪ 但自从我们分离 ♪
♪ There's an aching in my heart ♪
♪ 我心中总有一种痛 ♪
♪ It's an aching that no cocktail can control ♪
♪ 鸡尾酒也无法控制的一种痛 ♪
♪ And I ♪
♪ 而我 ♪
♪ Really wanna tell you that I'm sorry ♪
♪ 真想对你说 我很抱歉 ♪
♪ And I ♪
♪ 而我 ♪
♪ Really wanna tell you that ♪
♪ 真想对你说 ♪
♪ I am the worst ♪
♪ 我真是个烂人 ♪
♪ And I just wanna say ♪
♪ 我只想告诉你 ♪
♪ I miss you every day ♪
♪ 我每天都想念你 ♪
♪ And I will ♪
♪ 我会这么说 ♪
♪ But you go first ♪
♪ 但是你得先开口 ♪
I mean,
我是说
♪ This is almost entirely ♪
♪ 这一切差不多 ♪
♪ All my fault here ♪
♪ 全都是我的错 ♪
♪ But you gotta admit ♪
♪ 但你得承认 ♪
♪ It's just a tiny bit ♪
♪ 你也有一丁点 ♪
♪ Your fault too ♪
♪ 一点点错 ♪
♪ This is so all on me ♪
♪ 这都怪我 ♪
♪ But still, you kinda have to agree ♪
♪ 但是 你仍然得同意 ♪
♪ That sometimes you can be really ♪
♪ 有时候你真的很 ♪
♪ Passive-aggressive ♪
♪ 消极攻击 ♪
♪ Self-involved ♪
♪ 自我中心 ♪
♪ So ♪
♪ 所以 ♪
♪ Go ahead and say you're kinda sorry ♪
♪ 快开口说你有点抱歉 ♪
♪ So I can say "Oh, no, no, please" ♪
♪ 这样我就可以说 "哦不别这样" ♪
♪ Just like I rehearsed ♪
♪ 就像我脑海里排练过的情景 ♪
♪ If you'll open the door ♪
♪ 若你越过那道坎 ♪
♪ I'll apologize so much more ♪
♪ 我会道歉得更多 ♪
♪ Yes I will ♪
♪ 我绝对会 ♪
♪ But you go first. ♪
♪ 但你得先开口 ♪
That'll be $300.
盛惠三百美金
I'll see you again tomorrow. Bye!
明天见 再见
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表