剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
For starters, the parking lot is huge.
首先 停车场够大
So, Anna, do you know what Josh's big surprise is?
那么安娜 你知道乔希的大惊喜是什么吗
No.
不知道
He thinks he can beatbox.
他以为他会口♥技♥表演
I really hope it's not that.
我真希望不是口♥技♥表演
Well, maybe he's a... party promoter now
他可能是 派对发起人吧
Oh, he did say he thought this was gonna be a big career move.
他说他为前途踏出了一大步
Time for the main event.
重头戏来了
Brought to you by West Covina's
给你们带来西柯维纳市的
premium men's fashion destination... that's right,
优质男人的时尚目标 就是这样
Brody and Bodine!
布罗迪和波定
Give it up! All right.
鼓掌欢迎 好的
Our sexy male models tonight were scouted from local businesses.
我们今夜的性感男模是从当地商店物色的
Oh, no.
不是吧
No, no.
不 不
No... Uh, Anna,
不行 安娜
could you go get us drinks at the bar?
你可以带我们去吧台喝酒吗
Uh, with your back turned?
就你后头那个
For the rest of the night. Away from us.
今晚剩下的时间 别靠近我们
Yeah, or go outside and, uh, That's actually...
对 或者去外面... 不如就...
Check out that cool parking lot. Yep.
看看那个酷酷的停车场 对
What? And miss the mall models?
什么 然后错过模特秀吗
Are you kidding?
你们在开玩笑吗
This is gonna be hilarious.
一定会超搞笑的
I mean, this is gonna be the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
这肯定是我见过最蠢的事了
Oh, my God, look at that guy.
老天 看看这家伙
He's so shiny.
他闪爆全场了
Where is Josh? He's missing this.
乔希在哪 他要错过这模特秀了
Yes, he is missing it. He sure is.
对 他要错过了 肯定是
Oh, this is good.
这个很好
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.
天啊天啊
An adult man with a tiger tee?
一个成年男人穿着老虎衫吗
Love it.
搞笑啊
This seriously can't get any worse.
简直不能更糟啊
Oh, God, I've left my body.
老天 我感觉我灵魂出窍了
I'm floating over this room right now, looking down.
我感觉飘在这个屋子的上面 俯瞰这地方
Okay, okay, so, that's over now.
好了好了 要完结了
It's done. It happened.
看够了 结束了
Oh, good, he's coming back.
噢 他又走回来了
Oh, here he comes.
他过来了
This is good, 'cause we can get a better look.
很好很好 我们都能再看得更清楚
At my boy, looking fresh.
我的好兄弟 耳目一新的感觉
Looking good, dude!
不错看喔 老兄
So sexy.
简直太性感了
Did you find him?
你找到他了吗
No. He's not in this club.
不 他不在酒吧里
I looked everywhere.
找遍四处都不见
Oh, this is such a Rebecca Bunch move!
我就老是这样子的
Because all I had to do was keep him alive
我所需要做的就是
for 48 hours and instead, no, no.
确保他四十八小时内活着
I lost him and I'm putting him in danger,
而我就这样把他弄丢 让他处于水火之中
'cause I-I'm selfish and I'm stupid!
就因为我是自私自利的死蠢
I'm stupid, I'm stupid!
正蠢材正蠢材
Oh, if you're waiting for me to disagree with you,
如果你在等我安慰你否定你
that's not gonna happen.
那是不可能的事
Excuse me, sorry, guys. Hey!
不好意思 让一下 嘿
There you are. So...
你在这儿呀 感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be sleeping with a model?
跟模特在滚床单的感觉怎样
uh, you know what?
我有点 怎么说呢
I'm not feeling very well.
我现在感觉不太好
I think I'm coming down with that cold.
我觉得我有点着凉了好像
don't worry. Uh,
没事的 不用担心
it's just a couple days of post-nasal drip
你可能还得流几天鼻涕
and a light cough.
会稍微咳嗽几天
Yeah, I think I'm gonna need some time to... recover.
是啊 我可能需要些时间... 休息一下
Oh, great, okay.
可以啊 去吧
You go home and, um, I'll come over later
你先回家 我待会儿再去找你
and bring you some cough drops.
再给你带点咳嗽药
Maybe we can take a hot bath together.
有时间的话再一起洗个鸳鸯浴
Um, you know what,
嗯 这么说吧
Josh, here's the thing.
是这么回事 乔希
I really was into you.
我真的很喜欢你
I know. I remember the bathroom.
卫生间的事我还记忆犹新
Unisexy.
男女 "通" 用厕
But now, my feelings changed.
但我不再喜欢你了
Since 30 minutes ago?
就半小是内?
I'm... I'm sorry.
真的 真的不好意思
It's a thing that happens.
这事常常发生
Sometimes you really like someone
有时虽然你喜欢一个人喜欢的要死
and then, a switch gets flipped
然后突然不知道哪里不对劲了
and then suddenly, you kind of feel like
然后 你就没那种喜欢的感觉了
you want to barf.
甚至想吐
I'm so sorry.
真的抱歉
When did this happen?
所以是什么时候你不喜欢我的
It might be when the sleeves zipped off.
可能是你刚才把袖子扯掉的时候吧
I'm not sure. Oh, God, I feel really bad.
也可能是别的 我不清楚 非常抱歉
So, okay, what are you saying?
所以你现在是什么意思呢
I'm saying...
我是说
we're over.
我们结束了
Over? But we're a couple.
结束了 可我们是一对啊
Y-You just sent me chicken soup.
你甚至还给我送了鸡汤
That...
那
That big tub of chicken soup you sent me?
那盆鸡汤 你送我的那盆鸡汤
W-What? No. That wasn't... that wasn't me.
什么 那不是我送的啊
I didn't do that.
不是我
Well, um... you take care, Josh.
照顾好自己 你是个好人 乔希
It's been fun.
和你在一起很有趣
How did I get here?
我怎么落得如此田地
Wait, she didn't send me that soup.
等下 那盆鸡汤不是她送过来的吗
So, someone else sent me that soup.
是别人送我的
But I don't know who sent me that soup.
但我还不知道是谁
How will I find out who sent me that soup?
我要怎么才知道谁送我的啊
I was so wrong about Anna.
我真是看错安娜了
I thought she was a nice person. Mm.
我还以为她是个好女孩儿 就是
She's not. She's a poo person.
她才不是 她是个屎人
Wow, Josh.
悠着点 乔希
Watch your mouth. Okay, bud?
说鸡不带吧 文明你我他
I'm so embarrassed. Ah, come on.
可尴尬死我了 别提啦那就
It's not your fault.
不是你的错啦
Was something wrong with my modeling?
我这模特做的有问题吗
Your male modeling? No. Nope.
你的男模事业 没 没有
Very good.
你做的棒极了
The soup was the thing that made me feel
就因为那盆鸡汤
like she was right for me, you know?
我才觉得她是我的真命天女
That's what I want in a person.
这就是我在追求的啊
Someone who's warm and nourishing.
一个对我无微不至又让我感觉温暖的人
Okay, talked to Dave at the diner.
我刚刚跟戴夫聊了一下 那个服务员
I thought he wouldn't remember one soup order,
我还以为他早把这个鸡汤订单给忘记了
but apparently the person
不过显然这个订单主儿是个
who called it in made quite an impression.
很容易给人留下深刻印象的人
Quoted Shakespeare and stuff.
那家伙嘴上不停地说着莎士比亚式的语句
Ah. So. I guess we know who that is.
这样啊 那我们都知道是谁了
Rebecca. Shakespeare.
瑞贝卡 莎士比亚
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
That makes perfect sense.
这就能解释了
It's her.
是她
Wai... She knew I was sick.
等下 她知道我病了
And she hugged me even though I was contagious.
而且她不嫌弃我会感染也拥抱了我
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
She's amazing.
她简直太棒了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表