剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
It's pretty fun.
挺有趣的
Wait, hold on a second.
等等 等一下
Did you say Ping-Pong?
你刚说乒乓球吗
Josh, shut up.
乔希 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut your stupid face.
闭嘴 闭上你那臭嘴
What... ? No,
啥 不
Josh, shut up! Shut up right now!
乔希 闭嘴 马上闭嘴
You know that
你知道吗
I was a teenage Ping-Pong champion.
我曾经是青少年乒乓球赛冠军
I was the Junior Miss Table Tennis Champion
我曾经是北海岸东郡地区的
for the Eastern Northern Seaboard County District.
青少年乒乓球赛女子冠军
Seriously? The Junior Miss Table Tennis Champion
真的吗 北海岸东郡地区的
for the Eastern Northern Seaboard County District?
青少年乒乓球赛女子冠军
How do I not know that already?
我怎么会不知道这件事
I don't know. Maybe we should hang out more.
我不知道 也许我们应该多约约会
Maybe we should live together.
也许我们该同居
Oh... Oh, yeah.
噢 是哦
Yeah, it's true.
没错
This is great.
真是太棒了
I mean, you should come by and give us a few pointers, then.
你也过来吧 给我们点指导
Oh, my God, I couldn't. I'm-I'm so rusty, but okay!
天哪 我不行 我都生疏了 但是好吧
Cool.
就这么定了
Yeah.
好
♪ I'm just a girl in love ♪
♪ 我只是浸在爱河中的女孩 ♪
♪ La-la-la, lovey-dove ♪
♪ 爱得闪瞎你的狗眼 ♪
♪ I can't be held responsible for my actions ♪
♪ 老娘可不对我的行为负责 ♪
♪ She's an ingenue ♪
♪ 天真无邪少女瑞贝卡 ♪
♪ I have no underlying issues to address ♪
♪ 老娘可没有问题烦恼需解决 ♪
♪ I'm certifiably cute and adorably obsessed ♪
♪ 有够可爱且痴心一片 ♪
♪ They say love makes you crazy ♪
♪ 人们常说爱会使人疯狂 ♪
♪ Therefore, you can't call her crazy ♪
♪ 所以你不能说她疯癫喔 ♪
♪ 'Cause when you call her crazy ♪
♪ 因为当你这样说她 ♪
♪ You're just calling her in love. ♪
♪ 就代表说她浸在爱河 ♪
Blam!
砰
Hello, men!
哈喽 男人们
What's with her?
她怎么了
I don't know, but I'll find out.
我也不知道 但我去打探一下
I'm her best friend.
我是她最好的朋友
Everyone knows that, right?
大家都知道 对吗
Everyone knows you say it.
大家都知道你爱这么说而已
Same thing, right?
没区别 对吧
Hey, babe. What's up?
宝贝 发生了什么事
Nothing. Never mind.
没事 不要紧
If I told you,
如果我告诉你
it would, you know, violate
这就会违反
the no-shenanigans clause of our friend contract.
我们友谊合同的无阴谋诡计条款
Oh. But basically, I have to learn
但是简单说来 我必须在一天之内
how to be, like, a competition-level
学会怎样成为一个竞技级的
Ping-Pong player in a day.
乒乓球选手
Wow. Okay. Anyways, listen...
哇 好吧 总之 瞧
You're not! I am.
你不是吧 没错
I'm applying to law school!
我申请了法学院
Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
太棒了 太棒了
Law school! Esquire! Esquire!
法学院 律师大人 律师大人
Paula! Paula! Esquire! Paula! Esquire... Paula.
宝拉 宝拉 律师大人 宝拉
What word do you want to chant? Just let me know.
你想欢呼什么词 告诉我就好
I can't choose. They're all awesome.
我选不出来 它们都很赞
Okay, listen. It doesn't matter.
好啦 听着 这不重要
I need a letter of recommendation.
我需要一封推荐信
Rebecca Nora Bunch, would you do me the honor?
瑞贝卡·诺拉·宾治 你是否愿意赏光
Yes, yes, yes. A thousand times yes.
愿意 愿意 当然愿意 无数次愿意
Oh, thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 太谢谢你了
Okay, I need that by Friday, okay?
好的 我周五要 行吗
I'll get it done today. Oh, God, Rebecca.
我今天就写好 天啊 瑞贝卡
Things are finally starting to happen for me.
好事终于要发生在我身上了
You know?
你知道吗
I can't believe it.
我简直无法相信
My dreams might actually... come true.
我的梦想可能真的会实现
You so deserve it.
你应得的
Okay.
好吧
♪ When I was a little girl ♪
♪ 当我还是个小女孩的时候 ♪
♪ I felt like a princess ♪
♪ 我觉得自己像个公主 ♪
♪ So naive and full of hope ♪
♪ 天真单纯 满怀希望 ♪
♪ I thought my dreams would come true ♪
♪ 我以为我会美梦成真 ♪
♪ But then as I grew ♪
♪ 但随后我长大了 ♪
♪ The world was all like ♪
♪ 世界却对我说 ♪
♪ Nope ♪
♪ 没门 ♪
But this time, maybe,
但是 这一次
just maybe...
或许
♪ Maybe this dream won't lead to disgrace ♪
♪ 或许此梦不会再令我颜面尽失 ♪
♪ Maybe this dream is in reach ♪
♪ 或许此梦不再遥不可及 ♪
♪ Maybe this dream won't poop on my face ♪
♪ 或许此梦不会像沙滩的海鸥 ♪
♪ Like a seagull at the beach ♪
♪ 朝我脸上拉屎 ♪
♪ Maybe this dream won't be like my wedding ♪
♪ 或许此梦不会像我的婚礼 ♪
♪ The organ played "There Goes the Bride" ♪
♪ 风琴演奏着 "新娘跑了" ♪
这里是说宝拉试图做落跑新娘
传统的迎新娘曲目应该是 "新娘来了"
I came back.
我还是回来了
♪ Maybe this dream won't be like some maggots ♪
♪ 或许此梦不会像蛆虫 ♪
♪ Feasting on the rotting deer carcass of my pride ♪
♪ 叮咬我那好似腐烂鹿尸的自尊 ♪
♪ Oh, oh-oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ 噢 噢 噢 ♪
♪ Maybe this dream won't be like my vibrator ♪
♪ 或许此梦不似会像我的电动男朋友 ♪
♪ Breaking when I need it most ♪
♪ 在我最需要它的时候罢♥工♥不震 ♪
♪ Tweedle deedle Dee! ♪
♪ 嘀嘀嘀 ♪
♪ Maybe this dream won't be like Ebola ♪
♪ 或许此梦不会像埃博拉 ♪
♪ Eating the flesh of its host ♪
♪ 啃噬主人的肉体 ♪
♪ Tweedle deedle Doo! ♪
♪ 嘀嘀嘀 ♪
♪ Maybe this dream won't be like ♪
♪ 或许此梦不会 ♪
♪ Tweet-tweet, tweet-tweet ♪
♪ 啾啾 啾啾 ♪
♪ When I go running ♪
♪ 像我正要跑步 ♪
♪ Tweet, tweet, tweet ♪
♪ 啾啾啾 ♪
♪ And I have to take a dump ♪
♪ 却得上大号♥ ♪
♪ So I have to rush home ♪
♪ 所以我急匆匆赶回家 ♪
♪ Plus I also have my period ♪
♪ 更别提我还来着大姨妈 ♪
♪ So I have menstrual cramps plus dump cramps ♪
♪ 经受姨妈和拉肚的双重疼痛抽搐 ♪
♪ And as I run frantically ♪
♪ 当我跑得激烈时 ♪
♪ I pee just a little ♪
♪ 我还尿出来一两滴 ♪
♪ Because I've had two babies ♪
♪ 我可是从私处生出了两个孩子 ♪
♪ So by the time I get home ♪
♪ 所以当我终于到家的时候 ♪
♪ My undies smell like a sewer rat ♪
♪ 我的内内闻起来像阴沟里的耗子 ♪
♪ Maybe this dream won't be like that ♪
♪ 也许这一次不会再像从前 ♪
♪ Maybe this dream will finally make me feel ♪
♪ 也许这个梦会让我感到 ♪
♪ Like I deserve ♪
♪ 好像我值得 ♪
♪ A... ♪
♪ 拥有一个 ♪
♪ Dream. ♪
♪ 美梦 ♪
Paula Proctor. How may I help you?
我是宝拉·普罗克特 我能为你做些什么
No, don't even worry about it. It's my pleasure. Yeah.
不 你不需要担心这些 这是我的荣幸 是的
Okay. Nope. Thank you.
好了 不用 谢了
Rebecca told me you're applying to law school.
瑞贝卡告诉我 你在申请法学院
And so...
所以
I took the liberty of writing you
我就自作主张给你写了
A recommendation.
一封推荐信
Oh. Well, um, here's the thing.
哎呀 有件事不知道咋告诉你
Rebecca's actually doing it for me,
就是 瑞贝卡已经帮我写了推荐信了
'cause, I mean, we're besties.
因为 我们是好基友嘛
So... Oh. My... Yeah. Yeah.
所以 哦 我明白我明白
Of course. Of course. I understand.
这是自然了 我理解
I mean, you and I are best friends, and she's your bestie.
咱俩是最好的朋友 而她是你的好基友
Whatever that is.
谁知道那词什么意思
But you know what? If you need a second recommendation,
不过呢 如果你需要第二份推荐信的话
consider it done.
我这封已经写好了哦
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表