剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
V, look. I know this is dangerous.
小瓦 我知道这样很冒险
And I know how we both feel about Josh,
我也知道咱们都不爽乔希
but he's an innocent man being turned into a drug mule.
但他无辜地被当做偷运毒品的骡子使了
Yeah. God only knows what he's sticking in his rectum.
是啊 鬼知道他的菊花里塞了什么
Oh, my God, have we talked about that?
噢 我没跟你说过关系他菊花的事吗
What? Oh, so he never...
啥 哦 所以他从没...
Nothing. Uh-uh, uh-uh.
没啥 没没
No. Uh-uh. What was I doing? Oh, right.
没事 刚刚我在干啥来着 哦对了
I'm gonna fast-forward through this to see if she
我要快进播完这带子 来瞧瞧
is a hopper movin' g-packs. She's no corner boy,
她是不是在运送海♥洛♥因♥大包 她可不是小菜鸟
she's pushin' real weight.
她可是大毒枭
Ugh. It's The Wire.
靠 是"火线"里的梗
Have you never seen The Wire?
你难道从没看过 "火线" 吗
Mm. Am I supposed to?
呃 我应该看过吗
Oh, my God. I am so jealous of you right now.
我的天哪 我现在好嫉妒你啊
You get to watch it from the beginning.
都还没看过 "火线重案组"
Paula and I binged the whole thing
宝拉和我用两天
in two days, and we were obsessed.
追完了整部剧 我们超着迷的
We talked like Avon and Stringer Bell
看完后整个月我们讲话都像
for a solid month. Hmm. Mmhmm.
剧中的主角一样 嗯嗯
Wait. Why am I talking about Paula?
等一下 我为什么在谈宝拉
I hate her right now.
我明明现在很恨她
Okay, fast-forward, let's see.
好了 快进 我们来瞧瞧
She's plucking, she's plucking.
她在拔眉毛 拔眉毛
She's plucking. More plucking.
拔眉毛 还在拔眉毛
Oh, there it is, there it is.
哦 来了 就这儿
Look, she's handing envelopes
快看 她在把装了毒品的信封
of drugs to clients. Wow.
递给客户 哇
This is insane. She's giving envelopes full of drugs
真是疯狂 她竟然光天化日之下
to people out in broad daylight. It's so brazen.
就把信封装的毒品给别人的 真是厚颜无♥耻♥啊
This is such important work.
我们在做重要的工作啊
I mean, we're gonna blow this wide open.
我们要彻底曝光这件事
We could get a Peabody for this.
说不定能拿个皮博迪奖
成就突出的电台和电视台
皮博迪奖指在奖励新闻和娱乐等方面
Oh, look, look. She's taking the powder out of the envelope,
哦瞧啊 她把白粉从信封里拿出来了
and then she's putting it on the table.
然后放在桌上了
She's showing them how to do the drugs.
她在教她们怎么吸毒
Oh, she's gonna shoot up the drugs
哦 她是要注射毒品
just like in Breaking Bad.
就像在 "绝命毒师" 里一样
Have you seen Breaking Bad?
你看过 "绝命毒师" 吗
Eh. How do you live your life?
呃 你的人生是怎么过的啊
I go outside. That's fair.
我不宅的 好吧说得好
Okay, here we go, here we go.
好了 来了 来
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
哦 哇哇哇
She's gonna do the drugs.
她自己要嗑药了
She's getting high off her own supply.
她要嗑自己囤的药了
It's going in her mouth. No, no, no, no.
要进嘴了 不不不
It's going up her nose.
要吸进鼻子
No, no, no. Mmm.
不不不 咦
It's going on her eyebrows.
涂上了她的眉毛
She's putting coke on her eyebrows?
她把可♥卡♥因♥涂在眉毛上吗 -
Is that a thing?
这是种吸毒方法么
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
等等等等
She's, she's saying something. Let me...
她在说话 我来
Give me a second, I can lipread pretty well.
给我一会儿 我读唇语的本领不错的
My semester abroad, I took a deaf lover, okay?
我出国交换的学期找了个失聪的情人 行么
All right. Uh... Ooh, she's about to say something.
好了 哦哦她要说话了
Okay, uh...
好 是在说
Put this on your eyebrows
把这个涂在你眉毛上
two times a day for a month,
一天两次 涂一个月
and you will see a significant change
你就会发现你的眉毛生长
in your eyebrow growth.
有显着改观
Oh, it, it makes your eyebrows grow.
哦 那是促进眉毛生长用的
Well, that's brilliant.
好吧 这还真是聪明
And disappointing.
但也太令人失望了
Yeah.
是啊
I guess that means that...
我想 这意味着
It means that Josh is dating
乔希约会的对象
a super fly entrepreneur
是个一流的企业家
who's probably just using products
她大概只是先用上了
that haven't been outwardly cleared
还没正式得到联邦食品
by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act.
药物和化妆品法案批准的产品
Great.
真棒
Look, I-I said I was sorry.
听着 我说了我很抱歉了
You're not sorry.
你并不抱歉
No. Uh, well, I-I heard the last note,
不是的 呃 我听见了最后一个音符啊
and it was beautiful.
简直天籁之声
Okay, okay. I messed up and this is all my fault.
好吧好吧 是我搞砸了 都是我的错
You know how much the Brovinas mean to me,
你明知兄弟班对我有多重要
but you don't care.
但你并不在乎
Yes, I do care. I just...
不 我在乎的 我只是
I should have set an alarm or something.
我应当设个闹铃什么的
I got, I got caught up in something.
我有事情耽误了
Law thing. Oh, well, yeah.
法律的事情 呃 是啊 没错
And I... You-you know what? But it's wrong.
而我... 你知道吗 我这么做不对
And I know that now.
我现在也意识到了
I have been so supportive,
我一直如此支持你
and I think what you're doing is great,
我也觉得你努力要做的事情很棒
but I feel left out.
可我感觉被冷落了
You're so distracted lately.
你最近太心不在焉了
I know, I know, but I... Look, I-I-I will try to do better.
我知道 可是 听着 我会努力做得更好
I was great out there, Paula.
我表现得很棒 宝拉
I nailed that low "A".
我的低音拉唱的很完美
Hank's wife said I sounded like Lou Rawls.
汉克的老婆说我听起来像路·劳尔斯
Tanya, from shipping bought six CD’s
运送处的坦妮娅 买♥♥了六张CD
for her care packages for the troops.
放在她寄给军队的慰问包裹里
Does she not support the troops?
难道她想折磨军队们吗
Fair. Fair.
没错 没错
Horrible time for a joke.
这时候开玩笑太过分了
Scott.
斯科特
I am so sorry.
我非常抱歉
Okay, this is all... This is 100% my fault.
没错 这百分百都是我的错
I don't care who's fault it is.
我不管谁对谁错
I just feel bad right now.
我现在就是很难受
Well, I guess we should go.
我们大概该走了
Yeah.
是啊
There's nothing more to see here.
这里没什么可看的了
No, wait. Look at that.
不 等下 快看
Oh, Josh gave her flowers?
乔希给她送花了?
Wow. That's a big bouquet of flowers, J. Chan.
哇 好大的一束花啊 乔·陈
The only time he got me flowers was prom night.
他唯一给我送花的一次是舞会晚上
Blue carnations from a gas station.
在加油站买♥♥的蓝色康乃馨
From a bucket.
桶装的
In return, I gave him my virginity.
作为回报 我却把我的处♥女♥身给了他
I thought this was a rebound relationship.
我以为这次只是找个备胎呢
No, no, no, no, no. It is. It is.
不不不 就是备胎 就是的
He just needs to get the blonde out of his system.
他只要过了对金发妞的迷恋阶段就好了
Shh! What's he saying? Deaf lover.
嘘 他在说什么 读唇达人来翻译
What's he saying, what's he saying?
他在说啥 他在说啥
O-o-okay, okay, okay.
哦哦好的
He's saying...
他在说
"Anna, you are so cool.
"安娜 你好酷
I get so stoked when we chill."
我们一起玩的时候我好开心"
Oh, no big deal, he said stuff like that to me all the time.
这没啥 他一直也都会跟我这么说的
He gets stoked when his mom makes bagel bites.
他妈妈做小百吉饼的时候他也开心的
"I just had to tell you that I've never
"我必须告诉你 我从没有
felt this way about anyone else."
对任何人有过这样的感觉"
"Ever."
"从没有"
"Never ever."
"从来都没有"
Okay, I got it.
好了 我懂了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表