剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, hey...
哈哈
Put your hand down.
把你手放下来
And the thing that most people forget is that
大多数人忘记的事情是
the area underneath the tent has to be clear,
帐篷下面的那块土地是要干净的
because insects are super attracted to debris.
因为昆虫都会被食物残渣吸引
You're so great at all this outdoorsy stuff.
你对户外的事都好懂哦
Oh, thanks.
谢了
Oh, my God, everyone is so young.
哎 这里的人年纪都好小呀
I feel like...
我感觉
a weird uncle.
我像是个怪叔叔
Oh, there's a regular-aged person.
这个人跟我年纪差不多
Oh, hey. Carl.
嘿 卡尔
Oh, hey, Josh! Hey, buddy.
嘿 乔希 嘿 哥们
You said you weren't coming this year.
你说你今年不来来着
Oh, well, I talked him into it.
我把他说服了 哈哈
Oh. Hi, I'm Darryl. I'm...
嗨 我是达里尔 我是他
the boyfriend.
我是他男朋友 哈哈
It's so nice to see an oldster like yourself
能在这里看见像你一样上年纪的人真是太好了
making the journey. Good for you.
真是太好了 你来对了
Oh, nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
I am so happy you're here.
我很开心这里有你
I was worried that I would be the only person
我还担心我是这里唯一一个
that knows who Marlo Thomas is.
知道玛萝·托马斯的人
Oh, are you kidding?
你开玩笑的吧
When she's a mannequin in the window
当她在橱窗旁假装模特的时候
and she winks?
向你眼个眨
Yeah.
是啊
I am trying to listen
我很努力地在听
and type and understand.
很努力地再打字很努力的理解
I just missed the thing.
你害我少听了一句
Good God, man. What?
我的天啊 你看 什么
What black magic is that?
那是什么黑科技
Well, it... it looks like some sort of
看上去好象是一种
specialized note-taking app.
特殊的记笔记软件
Oh, damn it, I just wrote
我♥操♥ 我把黑科技三个字
"black magic." Excuse me, sir, hello.
也打上去了 打扰一下 同学
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Sorry to interrupt.
不好意思打扰你了
Um, may I ask, what kind of note-taking app is that?
我想问一下你用的那是什么软件
Noneya.
关卵事
Noneya? Great, and I can find that at iTunes or...
关卵事 太好了 我去iTunes上找找
As in, Noneya bidness, bitch.
我的意思是 关你卵事喔 傻♥逼♥
And I thought my son was rude.
天哪 我还以为我儿子粗鲁
But, like, what is Josh looking for?
可是 乔希到底喜欢什么样的啊
'Cause you and I are amazing,
我们俩这么极品他都不要
and so I can't figure out, like,
我真是想不明白
what else he thinks is out there?
他以为外面还有什么好货色啊
Actually, I think he might be on the spectrum,
我猜他应该有某些障碍吧
so I was reading a checklist online and he...
所以我在网上查了一个清单
Shh!
嘘嘘
Shh! I am trying to enjoy my sensory bath.
闭嘴 我正要享受冥想呢
Okay, one more thing.
好吧 最后一件事
I actually think he has
我觉得他肯定有
narcissistic personality disorder,
自恋型人格障碍
which is a whole other checklist.
这可就是另一回事了
But it specifies... Sherpa Allen,
但这说明 夏巴·艾伦
this woman is inviting negative thoughts.
这女人在向我灌输负面情绪
Be still, child.
静下心来 孩子
Mmm, baba ghanoush.
茄泥酱的味道
You know, I forgot,
是我忘了
I do kind of enjoy this.
我确实挺享受这个的
Josh, when we were dating,
乔希 我们还在约会的时候
they didn't have this cool,
他们这儿还没有这种
sensatory immersion thing, right?
冥想的项目 对吧
Nah. What?
没有 啥玩意儿
When who was dating?
谁和谁什么时候在一起了
Oh, me and Carl.
我和卡尔啊
What?
啥
You-you guys?
你 你们俩
You mean, when you say dating,
你的意思是 你说的约会
you mean, like carbon dating?
是指其他吧
Like looking at fossils
就是约出来会面之类
and that kind of thing?
那种约会吧
You mean like dating dating? Why?
你是说真的在一起的约会 为什么啊
Uh... Well,
这个 其实嘛
we met at a party.
我们是在一个派对上认识的
No, no, I meant,
不 不 我的意思是
we met 15 minutes ago
我们见面15分钟了
and no one said anything.
你们都没人提这件事吗
Your silence is deafening.
跟我装聋作哑没用
What happened to the music?
音乐怎么停了
Okay, we must have blown out a speaker.
我们的一个扬声器坏了
Uh, who has a didgeridoo?
你们谁有迪吉里杜管
I do. Right here, of course.
我有 这儿呢
Oh, man, the music stopped.
妈的 音乐怎么停了
Now this place really sucks.
现在这个地方是真烂
Well, at least Josh isn't here.
至少乔希不在这儿啊
Do not say the word "Josh""
别跟我提乔希这两个字
Josh. Hey, dude.
乔希 哥们
One of our event sound systems just blew out.
我们一个音响系统坏了
I need someone to run out and fix it.
我需要你个人来修一下
So...
所以
grab your water bottle and some body glitter, my friend,
带上你的水和涂在身上的闪粉 哥们
you're heading to Electric Mesa.
你要去梅萨节了
God, my notes are the worst.
天哪 我的笔记太烂了
What's "scandalous French toast"?
什么是 "可耻的法式吐司"
I don't know.
我也不知道
I can't even concentrate,
我都没发集中精力
I keep thinking about that guy.
我一直在想那个家伙
I hate him.
我讨厌他
And now I want French toast.
而且我现在还想吃法式吐司
You know what?
这样吧
We can't just sit here and take it
我们不能坐在这儿干生气
while that... jerk is out there
而那个王八蛋却带着他那
with his fancy spaceship notes.
完美外星黑科技笔记逍遥在外
We need that spaceship.
我们也要弄到那玩意
We deserve... that spaceship.
我们 值得拥有
Okay, this is gonna sound weird,
我知道这听起来可能有点奇怪
but what do you have
我想问问你有没有
in the way of caper clothes?
犯罪专用衣物
I have Lycra for small spaces, I have camo,
我有专门穿行于狭小空间的紧身衣 还有迷彩
I have a zip-up hoodie... What do you need?
还有拉链式卫衣 你要哪种
Um... I gave up skulking for Rebecca,
可是我已经答应过瑞贝卡不再偷偷摸摸了
but this is skulking for me.
但这一次是为了我自己
Plus, I... I really love saying the word "skulk""
而且 我真的很喜欢偷偷摸摸这个词
Skulk, skulk, skulk, skulk.
偷偷摸摸 偷偷摸摸
Skulk, skulk.
偷偷摸摸
No, it's lost its meaning.
不行 说多了就没感觉
Oh, no. Let me try again.
我再试一次
Skulk. Ah, there it is.
偷偷摸摸 有感觉了
Come on, Valencia, what's wrong now?
别这样 瓦伦西亚 现在又怎么了
I tried, but this place is doing nothing for me
我试过了 这个地方除了让我体味焕然一新外
except introducing me to new body smells.
真的没有任何好处了
I can't get an Uber!
我都叫不到车
So just, I want to leave and I'm just gonna take your car,
我想走了 我要用下你的车
so you can find a ride.
所以你自己想办法回去吧
I need your keys.
车钥匙给我
You have to come get 'em. They're in my underpants.
你自己来拿呀 就是在我内♥裤♥里
Oh, my God.
我勒个去
Valencia, you can't leave.
瓦伦西亚 你不能走
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表