剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
♪ Complex like videos by OK Go,♪
♪ 比摇滚乐队的音乐视频还 ♪
♪ Go, Go, Go, Go, Go ♪
♪ 复杂 杂 杂 杂 杂 ♪
♪ I just wanna chill on the lawn ♪
♪ 我只想在草坪上休息一下 ♪
♪ Like the Obama's dog Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo ♪
♪ 就像奥巴马的狗狗波 波 波 波 一样 ♪
♪ 'Cause I can't be alone ♪
♪ 也许我真的无法和 ♪
♪ With my thoughts. ♪
♪ 胡思乱想的自己独处 ♪
Wow, a shirt with sleeves...
哟呵 你竟然穿戴袖子的衣服这么正式
You meeting the president? Ah,
你要去见总统吗
that's a good bit.
这句不错
What number muffin is that for today?
今天吃的是什么样的松饼呢
I feel like every time I'm in here,
我感觉每次我在这儿的时候
you're piling another one down the hatch.
你都在往自己肚里塞塞塞
Yeah, well, you're in here a lot,
好吧 你在这儿呆的时间多了
'cause, we get it, you and Darryl are in love.
我们懂的 你和达里尔正在热恋嘛
we don't say that to each other.
我们可不能这么说
I haven't met his daughter yet, so...
我还没和他闺女正式见面呢 所以
An insecurity.
缺乏安全感的信♥号♥♥啊
Me likey.
我开始感兴趣了
You know what's good for when you feel insecure?
你知道当你缺乏安全感的时候要做什么好吗
Muffins, that's... yeah. Yeah.
松饼吗 这可有点 是啊
Hmm? No, thank you.
来一个吗 不了谢谢
Hey, babe. Oh.
嘿亲爱的 嘿
Are you ready for this? Uh, okay.
准备好惊喜了吗 嗯 来吧
Close your eyes. Okay.
闭上眼先 好吧
Open.
睁开吧
They're awesome, right?
帅呆了 是不是
They are, yes.
是的 哈哈
They're like athletic pants.
跟运动员穿的裤子似的
Okay, that's something.
是的 太像了
We are totally gonna fit in on the Mesa.
我们一定能在梅萨入乡随俗的
What's the Mesa?
梅萨是啥
Well, The Electric Mesa.
梅萨节啊
It's the San Gabriel Valley's version of Burning Man.
是圣盖博谷版的火人节
And I've never been, but WiJo,
虽然我没去过 但是白乔乔
he's a veteran Mes Face.
他可是混的如鱼得水
Well, I don't .
你有点夸大啦
Oh, okay, that sounds cool. Yeah.
好吧 听起来挺好玩的 是啊
I'm really looking forward to it.
我可期待了呢
It's gonna be great.
一定会很好玩的
I mean, it's very primal.
虽然活动有点原始了
But it's a real place
不过这是个你可以
where you can connect, refresh, heal.
相处 治愈 重新开始的好地方
You read that brochure, huh?
你好好看过那个介绍册了 蛤
Like, a thousand times.
我看了一百万遍了都
Can I see that brochure? Sure.
我能看看那个小册子吗 可以啊
Connect, refresh, heal.
相处 重生 治愈
Fascinating.
挺有趣的
Hi.
嗨
Stop coming here!
你咋又来了
Okay, uh, listen,
是这样的 听着
I know you don't like me, per Se.
我知道你不太喜欢我
But I, uh, was on my way to Dairy Queen.
不过在我去速食餐厅的路上
Found myself in the neighborhood
发现我正好顺路来了你家街区
and I was craving a chicken strip basket.
我还买♥♥了一大包鸡柳条
You want to come?
想一起吗
So you really want me to be fat.
你就那么想让我长胖啊
Valencia, again, you're not fat.
瓦伦西亚 我再说一遍 你一点都不胖
Come on, Valencia, we could go,
走啦 瓦伦西亚 我们出去玩
get a Blizzard, maybe talk about Josh a little?
去吃个麦旋风 我们还可以讨论一下乔希
Stop talking about Josh!
不要再说乔希了
That's what this is, isn't it?
这才是问题的关键 不是吗
You want to find someone who will moan
你想找一个能和你一起谈论
and cry and be sad about Josh.
一起哭诉还能一起悲伤的人
No. No, I... That's not why I'm here.
不 不是 这不是我来这里的原因
I legitimately just was craving some chicken basket.
我真的是带了一大包鸡柳条过来
And a Blizzard.
还有麦旋风
Maybe two.
两杯喔
Come on.
来吧
Come on, it's on me.
来吧 我请客
Okay, here's the deal.
这样
I will take the free food.
我只想吃免费的食物
But we can't talk about Josh
你不能跟我讨论乔希
and it's only because I'm hungry.
这一切都是因为我饿了
Postmates won't deliver to me anymore.
食物快递也不给我送外卖♥♥了
You throw a cold meatball sub at one guy...
我只不过是把生冷的肉丸扔在他身上而已
All right, let's get the show on the road.
好了 那我们就开始我们的前女友联盟之行吧
Oh, you may want to go to the bathroom before we leave.
你走之前应该得去厕所方便一下
I need to pee before we go six blocks?
六条街也值得我上个厕所吗
Yes, that is the distance we will be traveling.
是啊 我们要走的路程绝对只有六条街区
Connect, refresh...
相处 重生
heal.
治愈
Connect, refresh, heal?
相处 重生 治愈吗
This is more like starve, sweat and hand sanitize.
更像是节食 汗水和免水洗手液
This is worse than that tent city Susie grew up in.
这比苏珊住过的那个帐篷城还悲哀
Again, don't worry about her.
再说一遍 不用担心她
She just passed a homeless reform bill.
她刚通过了保障流浪人士的法案
Oh, my God, that's beautiful.
真的吗 那真是太好了
Seriously, this is foul.
说真的 你这样做犯规了
Okay, Valencia, you agreed to come here.
瓦伦西亚 你可是同意了要来的
Only because you locked the door
那不是因为你锁死了车门
and talked for an hour.
还磨了我一个小时吗
And I'm too tired to fight with you.
我也没力气跟你争了
And plus,
再说了
I really don't have anything else to do.
我也没别的事干了
Valencia, you're gonna have a good time here, okay?
瓦伦西亚 你一定会玩的开心的 好不好
I know it's weird, but it's gonna be great.
我知道看起来有点奇怪 不过你一定会开心的
I promise.
我保证
Anyway, look,
不说别的了 看
I got us a tiny tent. Mm.
我给咱们租了一个小帐篷
Come on, let's find a spot for it.
快点 我们找个搭帐篷的地方吧
Come on, come on.
来啊 来啊
Also, I packed you some extra clothes.
还有 我给你打包了一些衣服
They're my workout clothes, so they've never been worn.
是我的运动服 所以从来没穿过
They're gonna look great on you.
你穿起来一定很好看
Incidentally, um,
顺便问一下
it really looks like you've already lost some weight,
我怎么感觉你在来之前的几分钟
since we got here a couple minutes ago.
就瘦了一点了
That's... that's kind of disconcerting.
我很困惑啊
Are you drinking water?
你是不是只喝水啊
Okay, can you stop talking about my weight?
不要再说我的体重了好吗
I get it, I'm a ginormous 6, junior 5/7,
我知道你什么意思 我现在都得穿胖子的码了
so just shut up about it.
就别再提了好吗
Okay, fine.
好 不说了
Just a fun fact, the national average size
不过有趣的是 国际标准的尺码号♥来说
is actually a 12, so, you know,
我就说一嘴
you're, you're very petite.
你真的已经很瘦了
Okay.
好了
Let's do an activity!
我们去参加活动吧
Come on, let's get a smile on that face.
好吗 让你的脸上多点笑容
Let's, uh, tie-dye each other's hair,
我们来扎染对方的头发吧
or yarn bomb a car?
或者炸一辆车
Or, you know, we could just talk about our shared trauma?
不然我们也可以只是谈论一下我们的心灵创伤
Oh, my God, stop it. I told you,
我的天啊 我跟你说过别提这个
no more talking about healing and trauma, okay?
不要谈什么治愈和什么创伤的好吗
The only shared trauma you and I are gonna bond over
我们唯一共有的创伤就是
are those communal Porta Pottis.
要去用公共厕所
Oh, not a problem for me,
对我来说没什么
I love a good public poo.
我最爱公共厕所了
It's like, leave it and forget it.
人有三急 就地解决
Not my mess!
而我不用清理
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表