剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
♪ That's science for "a pain in your asses" ♪
♪ 下降风就是让你抓狂的那种风 ♪
♪ I'm mystical but also carry dangerous spores ♪
♪ 我很神秘 但又携带危险的芽孢 ♪
♪ I bring whimsy and forest fires ♪
♪ 我带来奇思妙想与森林大火 ♪
♪ When I blow, there's magic in the air ♪
♪ 当我吹起 空气中便充满了魔力 ♪
♪ And a higher risk of suicide ♪
♪ 自杀率也随之上升 ♪
♪ I make children wheeze ♪
♪ 我让孩子们咳嗽不断 ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm the Santa Ana winds ♪
♪ 因为我是圣塔安娜风 ♪
♪ To reiterate, I make things weird ♪
♪ 再强调一遍 我让事情变得诡异 ♪
♪ When I blow, it sounds like "whee!" ♪
♪ 当我吹起 听起来就像呜咦 ♪
♪ I'll be back ♪
♪ 一会再见 ♪
♪ Because I'm the wind ♪
♪ 因为我是风儿啊 ♪
♪ And also kind of a narrator. ♪
♪ 还兼♥职♥旁白呀 ♪
Okay, next order of business.
好 下一项业务
I've been talking to some potential clients
我一直在和布伦特伍德的潜在客户商谈
out of Brentwood who'd like to expand their businesses east...
他们想向东扩展他们的的业务
Hold on
等等
to your panties; look at those winds.
沉住气 看看那阵风
They're here.
它来了
The Devil Winds are here.
恶魔之风来了
Can we all please try to get through a meeting
我们就不能老老实实地
without actively being embarrassing?
别丢人现眼地好好开完一个会吗
Is that too much to ask? Karen?
那很难吗 凯伦
Whoa! Whoa!
哇 哇
Wow! Those are beauts!
哇哦 真是对好宝贝
Okay, all right.
好了 好了
Just, just, just, just...
额 那个 我们 继续
Ha, ha. Ha, ha. Okay.
哈哈 哈哈 好啦
All right, show's over.
明白了 演出结束了
Nothing to see here.
这没什么好看的
Goose bumps.
鸡皮疙瘩
Okay, Josh, I need you to give me goose bumps right now.
乔希 我要你马上让我起鸡皮疙瘩
Damn you, winds of the devil.
去你的 你这恶魔一般的风
♪ Hey, it's me again ♪
♪ 嘿 我又来了呀 ♪
♪ I'm the Santa Ana winds ♪
♪ 你亲爱的圣塔安娜风 ♪
♪ Here's some magic dust ♪
♪ 这有些神奇的粉末 ♪
♪ Which will make things weird. ♪
♪ 会让事情变得诡异 ♪
The pursuit is the fun.
有趣的永远只是追求的过程
We're hunters by nature.
我们生性是猎手
The pursuit, the pursuit, the pursuit...
追求 追求 追求
Oh, Nathaniel.
哦 纳撒尼尔
Oh, girl who works for me.
哦 给我工作的那个女孩
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪
Ew.
恶心
♪ They had the same dream ♪
♪ 他们做了同样的梦 ♪
♪ They just got Santa Ana winded. ♪
♪ 他们被圣塔安娜风整了 ♪
I had the weirdest dream last night.
昨晚我做了很诡异的梦
You did? So did I.
你也是吗 我也是
Oh, me, too.
我也是
Oh. It's those damn Devil Winds.
噢 一定是那该死的恶魔风作祟
You know, I dreamt
我梦见
that I married my pet snake Long John Slither, which is crazy.
我和我的宠物蛇滑长君结婚了 真是疯了
That prop isn't even on the ballot yet.
和动物结婚的权利都还没出现在选票上呢
I actually had an amazing dream.
我其实做了个挺美的梦
It was George Washington, George Foreman,
乔治·华盛顿 乔治·福尔曼
Boy George and myself... We're all on a yacht.
还有乔治男孩和我 在同一个游艇上
Which makes sense, right?
这也合情合理 对吧
'Cause my name is George.
因为我们都叫乔治啊
Oh, my God! What is wrong with you people?
天哪 你们这群人什么毛病
You're all a bunch of jerks!
你们是一群混♥蛋♥
Okay, so, Karen, I'm totally freaking out,
好了 凯伦 我真是被吓坏了
because you all had weird dreams, but mine was...
你们做的都是诡异的梦 我的却有点
mine was upsetting.
我的梦很让人不安
Okay, so, I'm in a funeral home,
我梦见我在殡仪馆里
and I walk up to a casket.
然后我走到一副棺材前
And in the casket was Darryl...
棺材里是达里尔
... holding an oil painting of him and me.
他手里拿着一副我和他的油画像
Oh, God, it's-it's been haunting me all morning.
天哪 那景象在我脑中挥之不去
I mean, you know, you know when you have a dream,
我是说 你做过这么
and it just feels so real?
真实的梦吗
Damn those Devil Winds!
该死的恶魔风
I'm here. Stop talking about dumb stuff.
我来了 别再讨论那些愚蠢的东西了
Hey, we were just discussing the Devil Winds.
嘿 我们正在讨论关于魔鬼风的事
Did you happen to have a weird dream last night?
昨晚你也碰巧做了个奇怪的梦吗
What? Why would you ask that?
什么 为什么问这个
Because we've all had weird dreams,
因为我们都做了奇怪的梦
and we think it's because of the Devil Winds.
我们认为是恶魔风作祟的原因
Okay, I think we just, you know,
我觉得我们
dial it back on the Devil Winds, Karen.
别再老提恶魔风了 凯伦
You did have a dream.
你真的做了那种梦
I see it.
我看出来了
Your eyes have been touched by the... Winds of Diablo.
你的眼睛已经接触了 迪亚布罗风
Really?
真的吗
You know what? I did have a dream.
你知道吗 我确实做了个梦
I dreamt that I didn't work with morons.
我梦见我不用和傻子一起工作了
Well, you know what I wish I had a dream about?
那你知道我想梦见什么吗
That my boss was kind.
就是我的老板是好人
Run, Karen.
快跑 凯伦
You know, I'm so sorry about her.
呃 我为她向你道歉
She just, um... Yeah.
她只是 呃 嗯
Hey! Hey.
嘿 嘿
Oh, um, go ahead.
哦 你先吧
No, you go.
不 你先来
I'll-I'll just... I'll wait and stir.
我就等着 顺便搅拌下
You're gonna stir before you put in the creamer?
放奶油前你就搅咖啡吗
Yeah. I like to saturate the wood.
没错 我喜欢把 "木材" 先弄湿一点
Here you go. Thanks.
给你 谢谢
Damn it. Goose bumps.
该死的 鸡皮疙瘩
Hey, Darryl? Hmm?
嘿 达里尔 嗯
I was thinking.
我在想
I know sometimes I get impatient
我知道有时候和你在一起
with you, and I'm
我会没耐心 我对此
sorry about that.
非常抱歉
And I just... you know, I want you to know
我其实 你知道 我想让你知道
that I value our friendship.
我十分珍惜我们的友谊
And, you know, if you wanted
还有 如果你想
to pose for an oil painting together sometime,
和我一起摆个造型画幅油画
that I would be fine with that.
我愿意陪同
Really? 'Cause I was thinking about charcoal or a gouache.
真的吗 我其实想用炭笔画或者水粉画
What? But an oil painting...
什么 但是油画
That means that we would spend more time together, so...
意味着我们要花更多的时间在一起 所以
Wait a second.
等等
What's going on?
这是怎么了
Why are you being so nice?
你怎么这么好说话了
This isn't one of your secret tricks,
这不会和上次
like the other time where you told me
你告诉我浴室里有冰淇淋一样
that there was ice cream in the bathroom?
都是你在耍我吧
No.
不是
That's really funny, though.
虽然那次真的逗死了
Come on. Anyway,
别这么想 无论如何
just, I wanted to let you know that I appreciate you,
我只是想让你知道我很感谢你
and, you know, the... blah.
然后 你知道 之类之类的
Wait a second, Paula. Uh...
等等 宝拉 呃
What would you think about maybe hanging out after work tonight?
你觉得今晚下班后一起出去逛逛如何
Maybe grab a bite, just to catch up?
去吃点好吃的 叙叙旧
Uh...
嗯
Okay. No, no. No. That's fine. I get it.
好吧好吧 不强求 没事的 我明白
That's totally cool. No, no, no.
我就是说说 不 不 不
Hey, you know what? Fine.
我改主意了 好
Let's do it. Let's-let's grab a bite.
我们出去玩吧 吃点东西什么的
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表