剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I leave just, like, one thing.
我没有放很多啊 就一两件而已
She lives very close to the dojo.
她家离道场很近嘛
Oh, man, she's trapping you.
哦 天哪 她在诱捕你
I mean, stuff is weird with this girl.
这个女孩有够奇怪
She was just with Greg.
她本来好好和格雷在一起
Yeah, but that's over. Does he know that?
但他们分手了 那格雷知道你们的关系吗
Not yet.
还没
Dude, okay. It'll be fine. I'll tell Greg, I promise.
没事的 我保证我会告诉格雷
Look, I have to live somewhere.
看吧 我得找个地方住
I can't afford a brand-new apartment. I have to save up.
我可负担不起新公♥寓♥ 要省点钱
I...I can't go back
我又不能回去
and live with my mom like I'm a little kid.
像个孩子一样和家人同住
Oh, sorry, you live with your mom.
抱歉 忘了你和老妈住一起
No, I don't live with my mom.
不不 我不是和我妈住
I live with my best friend.
而是和最好的朋友同住
Yeah...
好吧
So, is Rebecca like your girlfriend?
那么 瑞贝卡是你的女友吗
No! I don't know.
才不 我不晓得了
I care about her. We're close.
我关心她 我们关系很好
I can talk to her in a way I can't talk to other people...
我和她说话都比较自然
But... she is a little...
但她有一点
Crazy.
疯狂
I don't know if I would say that.
我可不想这样说她
You want to sleep with crazy, that's fine.
你想和疯子上♥床♥ 这没问题
Sex with crazy's great...
和疯子上♥床♥可真是爽
Is it great, by the way? How great?
真的很爽吗 有多爽
It's unbelievable.
爽到难以置信
Yeah?
真的吗
Like, what kind of stuff?
有什么体♥位♥
Like off the menu?
除了正常体♥位♥以外的呢
You ever hear of a Mississippi Love Slide?
你有听过 "密西西比爱之滑梯" 的体♥位♥吗
No.
没有
What's that?
那是什么
Okay, you're gross. You need to grow up.
这样问有够呕心 长大啦好吗
What? You're the one that needs to grow up.
啥啊 你才需要长大啊
You grow up! Your mom makes lunches for you, like, every day.
你才需要 你妈还每天都给你做午饭
That's only because they don't sell crust-less bread
那只是因为他们在超♥市♥里
at the supermarket, bitch.
不卖♥♥无皮面包 你个智障
Look, I heard what you said,
我知道你想说什么
but Rebecca and I know what we're doing.
但是我和瑞贝卡知道我们在做什么
We're adults.
我们都是成年人
And she's definitely not crazy.
况且她的确并不疯狂
So, I went shopping for... just a few accessories
那么 我只是想给你的抽屉
for your drawer.
买♥♥点儿配件
Um... Are you ready?
嗯 准备好了吗
Are you ready? Okay. Yeah...
准备好了吗 啊 好了
I know. It's a lot. Okay.
我知道 我买♥♥了很多
Let me give you the grand tour.
那我给你介绍一下吧
Okay. So, over here,
好吧 这里呢
you can charge all of your devices.
你可以给你所有的设备充电
We gotHDMI, USB, and this is a personal safe.
我们有HDMI USB 并且附上一个人保险箱
Now,you set the code. I don't know the code.
那么你设密♥码♥吧 我没有密♥码♥
So you have complete privacy.
让你有些个人私隐
Wa...Wait. Wait...
等等
What's that song?
那是什么歌♥
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
Oh, it's, uh...
哦 它 嗯...
it's Scott Joplin's “The Entertainer.”
它是斯考特·乔普林的 "艺人"
Wait. It's like,
等等 它是这么唱的
♪ Where can I put my clothes ♪
♪ 把我的衣服放到哪里好呢 ♪
♪ Where can I put my clothes ♪
♪ 把我的衣服放到哪里好呢 ♪
♪ Now I can ♪
♪ 现在我可以 ♪
♪ Stay at Rebecca's house ♪
♪ 待在瑞贝卡的房♥子里 ♪
♪ And still have all of my stuff neatly folded ♪
♪ 我所有物品都仍叠的整整齐齐 ♪
♪ Socks, underwear and more... ♪
♪ 袜子 内衣 还有更多的... ♪
Th...That's great. That...yeah. That...That...that's great.
真的 嗯 棒极了
Yeah? Um, and...and you're going to do this to...all the drawers?
嗯 那么你所有抽屉都这么设计吗
Uh, yes. Yes, yes.
嗯 对对
This was, uh... this gave me the idea.
这主意也不错
So I'm gonna put Scott Joplin in... every drawer.
那么我会把斯考特·乔普林的歌♥ 加到每个抽屉吧
Uh, in fact,this drawer is gonna be...
那这个抽屉将会放
"Maple Leaf Rag."
"枫叶爵士"
It's like, um...
它是这么唱的 嗯
♪ Here are the bras that got too small ♪
♪ 这里的胸衣太小 ♪
♪ I went on a bad birth control ♪
♪ 我的避孕措施很糟糕 ♪
♪ My boobs got so big ♪
♪ 我的乳♥房♥♥很大 ♪
♪ I'm waiting for someone with smaller boobs ♪
♪ 我在等着乳♥房♥♥小的人到来 ♪
♪ To show up, so I can give them all my old bras ♪
♪ 我就可以给他们我所有旧的胸衣 ♪
So... are you, like, nuts about your drawer, or what?
那么你喜欢我给你弄的抽屉吗
Oh... It's great! Uh, you know,
它棒呆了
it...it's just when I said drawer, I...I pictured...
我当初说抽屉时 其实只是想着
just a drawer.
普通的抽屉而已
Right.
嗯嗯
But...
但是
would "just a drawer" have... this?
普通的抽屉 会有这个吗
Oh, man, you got them?
天哪 你怎么弄到的
Yeah. It's, um...
好吧 它是 嗯
It's Amazon Prime, two-day delivery.
亚马逊金牌会员 全球两天送达
Hey, dickweed.
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Greg? What... ?
格雷 你怎么...
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Visiting my girlfriend.
看望我女朋友
Girlfriend?
女朋友
Dude, Rebecca and I never broke up,
老兄 我和瑞贝卡从来都没有分手
you know that.
你明知道的
Well, if anyone else had to screw her,
如果其他人要和她上♥床♥
it might as well be my best friend.
最好是我称兄道弟的朋友吧
Okay, I...I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
抱歉 我很抱歉
She... she said you guys were over and it was okay.
她说你们已经分手 滚床单都没关系
She... she says so many things.
她说了很多话
She...she has me so confused.
她总让我一头雾水
Whatever. You're dead to me.
不管什么 对我来说你已经死了
Tell Rebecca's friend Emory
告诉瑞贝卡的朋友埃默里
she's never getting her sweatshirt back.
别想拿回她的运动衫了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Back to my tree branch.
回我的树枝
Your what?
你的什么
You heard me.
你听见了
Josh, it was just a dream. Greg's not a falcon.
乔希 它只是个梦 格雷不是一只鹰
Okay. How do you know?
好吧 你怎么知道的
You haven't seen him in a month.
你已经一个月没有看见他了
What?
什么
I can't see you anymore, Rebecca.
我不能再和你一起了 瑞贝卡
I can't even look at you.
我甚至连看你都不行
Josh, Josh, um,
乔希 乔希
I'm sorry, are you sure you're freaking out about Greg?
抱歉 你确定是因为格雷才大惊小怪吗
'Cause it seems like you're just freaking out about us.
因为你看起来 像是因我俩之间的关系而大惊小怪
No. It's about what's right and what's wrong.
不 这在于是非对错
It's about ethics and morals and Jesus
是在于伦理 道德 还有 圣灵
and birds of prey.
还有那只梦中的鹰
Can't you see? Until this is cleared up with Greg...
你不懂吗 你和格雷撇清关系之前
... you and I are on pause.
我俩得停下来 冷静一下
What? No. Josh, come... no!
别啊 乔希 回来
Wait, Josh! Greg!
乔希等等 啊可恶的格雷
Hi, so sorry to bother you...
嗨 很抱歉打扰你
But is this Greg Serrano's mom, Shauna?
你是格雷的妈妈肖娜吗
Listen, I know this is a difficult time,
听着 我明白你现在很难受
you're probably still recovering,and your face is... just a mess,
也许你还在脸部整形手术的复原过程中
but I need to speak to your son Greg...
但我要和你的儿子格雷说话
I'm sorry... Your face is fine?
什么 你脸好好的
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表