剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Stop. I... Please, stop talking.
打住 我 拜托 不要再说了
So, you work in electronics. Yeah.
所以你在电子产品行业工作 对
Assistant store room manager. Yeah, so... uh...
库房♥经理助理 是的 所以 呃
Um, you know, Rebecca and I were talking about Robert
你知道 瑞贝卡和我前几天
the other day... Who?
提起过罗伯特 谁
Robert. You know, from her... past?
罗伯特 你知道的 她的旧识?
Well, I can't say I remember him.
我似乎对他没有印象
Oh, wait.
等等
I do know that name.
我确实知道那个名字
I think he had something to do
他似乎和哈佛法学院那档子事
with that whole Harvard law school thing.
有什么关系
Harvard Law? N-No. She went to Yale Law.
哈佛法学院? 不是 她读的是耶鲁法学院
Yeah. She talks about it a lot.
是啊 她老是说这个
Like, a lot.
总是说
She was supposed to have gone to Harvard Law.
她本来应该念哈佛法学院的
She got in,
她也被录取了
then something happened and she went to Yale.
后来发生了一些事 她就去了耶鲁
Anyway, that ceviche is not going to swim its way out here.
不管怎样 我得进去拿点酸橘汁腌鱼了
Let's go. Oh, oh...
走吧 哦
W-Wait, uh... how does Robert work
等等 罗伯特是怎么和
into the whole Harvard/Yale thing?
哈佛或者耶鲁那档子事扯上关系的
I have no idea.
我不知道
The only reason I know that name
我知道那个名字唯一的原因
is because I'm not supposed to know that name.
是我不应该知道那个名字
Rebecca and her mother kept a lot of stuff from me.
瑞贝卡和她妈对我瞒了很多事
Now, I'm hungry, son. Want to join me?
现在我饿了 孩子 想跟我一起进去吗
Oh. No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Go right on ahead.
请便
Cheers. Cheers.
再见 再见
Come on, let's go, kids. Yeah!
加油 上啊 孩子们 就是这样
Here we go. Good hustle. Lift those knees.
我们开始吧 扑救得不错 抬起膝盖
See those free throws!
罚球加油
You got it. You got it.
不错 不错
Hey, man. What's up with you?
嘿 伙计 你怎么了
You don't seem like your normal self.
你看上去不大正常啊
Eh. I'm okay.
额 我还好
I'm just thinking about my wedding.
我只是在想我的婚礼
Sorry again, I didn't invite you.
再次向你道歉 我没有邀请你
Dude, I've known you for two weeks.
老兄 我才认识你两个礼拜
Okay, fine, I'll tell you what's going on.
好吧 没事 我来告诉你发生了什么
What seems to have happened is...
现在的状况似乎是
my fiancee has become a bit of an...
我的未婚妻变成了一个
enigma.
谜团
That means mystery.
意思是很神秘
Thank you for that.
谢谢你告诉我哦
Sorry. I don't know what people know what words.
抱歉 我不知道每一个人认识什么词
But, you know, I-it's normal to feel like this
但是 你知道 在你结婚前
right before you get married, isn't it?
有这种感觉是正常的 对吧
Isn't it normal?
这不是正常的嘛
What do you mean, "This is not normal?"
你说这不正常是什么意思
Don't all brides show up to their wedding dance rehearsal
新娘们去排练婚礼舞蹈的时候
dressed like this?
难道不是都穿成这样吗
Well, no...
呃 并不是
but I love it.
但我挺喜欢的
You two are such a handsome couple. Oh!
你们两个是如此养眼的夫妇 哦
Oh, my God. He thinks we're a couple.
我的天 他认为我们两个是一对
That's so funny. We're not a couple.
这也太搞笑了 我们不是夫妻
But he thinks we're a couple. We're not a couple.
但他认为我们是一对夫妻 我们不是一对夫妻
But that's so funny. He thinks we're a couple!
不行 这太搞笑了 他认为我们是夫妻
We're not a couple.
我们不是夫妻
But he thinks we're a couple.
但他认为我们是夫妻
No, no, no. I'm-I'm,
不 不 不 我是
I'm the dad.
我是爸爸
I'm sorry about that.
我误会了 抱歉
No. It's all right. It's fine.
不用 没关系 可以理解
Okay. Let's start moving together. Huh?
好了 让我们开始跳起来吧 好吗
Okay. There you go.
好的 就这样
Now, use the history of your relationship
请用你们的关系史
to inform the movement.
来引导动作
Tell me. What are some of the favorite times
告诉我 你们最喜欢的近期共度的时光
you've had together recently?
是什么时候
Recent... Um...
最近 呃
Well, we actually haven't really seen each other
我们实际上真的有四年
in four years, right. Yeah.
没有见过彼此了 对 是的
When he came to New York to see The Lion King.
上一次见面是他来纽约看狮子王的时候
Well, that's a great memory.
那也美好的记忆啊
I didn't go to The Lion King.
我没去看狮子王
He actually went with his new wife and son.
他是跟他的新任妻子和儿子去的
I wasn't really, I wasn't technically invited.
我实际上并没有被他们邀请
有演员踩高跷扮演长颈鹿
音乐剧狮子王里
But-but it's okay, because people on stilts frighten me.
但也没关系 因为我很怕踩高跷的人
I'm so sorry about that.
我为此感到非常抱歉
Tucker was going through a really tough time.
塔克当时正在经历一段非常艰难的时期
It's totally fine. And then we got coffee afterwards.
完全没关系的 我们之后去喝了咖啡
It was such a great 20 minutes.
一起共度的这20分钟多棒呀
See? Dance heals.
看到了吧 舞蹈很有治愈效果
Okay. I'm gonna go pick out a song for you.
好吧 我要为你们挑选一首歌♥
All right.
好的
Well. This is nice.
这很好
I always hoped, someday, we could reconnect.
我常常希望 有一天 我们可以重归于好
You and I, adult to adult.
你和我 以成年人来对待
Really? I've wanted that, too.
真的吗 我也这么想过
Actually,
事实上
there's something I've wanted to tell you since I got here.
自从我来到这儿 就一直想告诉你一件事
But it's not easy to say.
但是这不容易开口
You can say anything you want to me, Dad.
你可以对我说任何你想说的 爸爸
I need to borrow some cash.
我需要借点现金
Sorry, what?
不好意思 啥
He asked you for money for his son's braces?
为了给他儿子买♥♥牙套 他向你要钱吗
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
That is not okay.
这不可以接受
Your father is a terribly negligent parent.
你父亲是个非常不合格的家长
He disappears from your life,
他从你的生活中消失
you only hear from him sporadically
你只能听到他零星的消息
and now he wants money from you?
而现在他管你要钱
I'm very glad you called me.
我很高兴你来找我
Look, Rebecca.
听着 瑞贝卡
Maybe some good can come from this.
也许这还是有些好处的
Maybe now you can see that your father's behavior in the past
也许现在你能明白 你父亲的行为
has set a pattern for you,
刻下了你性格的模板
seeking the love of men who don't fully love you back,
去找那些对你漫不经心的男人
men you have to pursue,
那种要你穷追不舍的男人
men who are taken or emotionally unavailable,
或是已有稳定关系不能跟你在一起的男人
like your father,
像你父亲这样的
like Josh, like Greg,
比如乔希 比如格雷
like other men, I'm sure.
甚至其他男人
Oh, Robert.
噢 罗伯特
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
Uh...
嗯
You know how much I care about you.
你知道我有多在乎你
Mmhmm. But...
嗯 但
I'm sorry, we can't see each other anymore.
我很抱歉 我们不能再见面了
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You said that we... We were gonna get married,
你说我们... 要结婚的
and that you were gonna leave your wife,
然后你会离开你的妻子
and that's why I went to the registrar's office today
所以我今天才去了校务处
and I dropped out of your class.
退了你的课程
There's no conflict anymore, and then I went to a drugstore
这样就没有冲突了 然后我去了药妆店
and I, and I got this cheap veil.
买♥♥了这个便宜的面纱
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表