剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
And, uh, and I'll just let you both out.
我就帮你们出来
Oh, God, it's what's-his-name.
我的天 都什么时候了 他叫什么来着
Quick. What's his name?
快点啊 他叫什么啊
You think I know?
你都不知道我会知道吗
You fired him and then rehired him.
你炒了他又雇回了他 你会不知道
You worked with him for over a year.
你都跟他工作了一年了
I've been busy. Okay.
我一直都很忙 好吧
Okay, I don't know his name,
好 我不知道他的名字
but I do know exactly what he looks like.
但我知道他长什么样子
Please, sir.
先生你还在吗
We're sorry, but we can't remember your name.
真的对不起 不过我们真的记不起你的名字
I will, however, describe your face.
不然就退一步 我来描述你的样子怎么样
No! No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
I'm, uh, I'm not gonna stand for this-this disrespect anymore.
我不能再忍♥受你们对我的不尊重了
Say... my... name.
就 说 我 的 名 字
Oh, my God! If you wanted people to remember your name,
不是 你要是想大家都记得你的名字的话
then you should have made some kind of impression.
那你就应该给我们留点什么印象啊
All right? Now stop being such a whiner,
行不行 别这么叽叽歪歪的了
and let us out! Dude, don't piss him off.
帮我们出去吧 别激怒他了大哥
He's our only way out of here.
他是我们唯一的希望了
To be called by one's name is one of the rights
被叫对名字是一个人的基本权利
George Washington fought for.
乔治·华盛顿为之奋斗过的
Is his name Washington?
所以他是叫华盛顿吗
I'm leaving for the weekend.
我离开过周末去了
And I hope you both enjoy one-on-one time
希望你俩享受你们的二人世界
in close quarters,
狭小的世界
'cause you're about to get a lot of it!
因为你们会被困很久的
How's that for an impression?
这印象够深刻吧
Well, you made quite a point.
你刚刚说得真好
Great.
给你鼓鼓掌
Now we're just stuck in here.
现在咱们就只能被困在这儿了
You know what?
你知道吗
I know what we should do.
我知道我们该干什么了
Okay.
什么
We should have sex.
我们来啪啪吧
What?
什么
I know. I'm shocked, too.
是啊 我也被自己震惊到了
But hear me out.
但听我说
This is what I'm thinking.
听听我的内心独白吧
♪ Unfortunately, I want to have sex with you ♪
♪ 不幸地 我突然对你有性趣了 ♪
♪ I don't know what happened ♪
♪ 我也不知道是为什么 ♪
♪ Maybe you lost some weight ♪
♪ 你是减肥了吗 ♪
♪ For some reason, you're now on the top of my to-do list ♪
♪ 现在你莫名跃至我不得不做的第一名 ♪
♪ Let's get this over with ♪
♪ 我们就快点干掉吧 ♪
♪ So I can focus on other tasks ♪
♪ 也好让我去做其他事情 ♪
♪ Let's have intercourse ♪
♪ 我们来啪啪啪吧 ♪
♪ Let's have intercourse ♪
♪ 我们来啪啪啪吧 ♪
♪ Just pretend I'm seducing you ♪
♪ 就假装是我在引诱你吧 ♪
♪ Come on, let's quickly have intercourse ♪
♪ 快来 我们来发快的 ♪
♪ Let's quickly have intercourse ♪
♪ 我们来发快的吧 ♪
♪ So I can move on with my life ♪
♪ 好让我继续我的生活 ♪
♪ My busy life ♪
♪ 我忙得很 ♪
♪ You and I ♪
♪ 我和你 ♪
♪ Are both highly intelligent people ♪
♪ 都是智商高到爆♥炸♥的性感生物 ♪
♪ Although I'm in much better physical shape ♪
♪ 不过我的身材比你是好的太多了 ♪
♪ Once we do it, it'll be like ♪
♪ 一旦做过 我们就会感叹 ♪
? Well, that's what that was like ♪
♪ 哦 所以我俩啪啪就这感觉 ♪
♪ And you'll hopefully go back ♪
♪ 然后希望你能回归到 ♪
♪ To seeming weird to me ♪
♪ 我眼中那个怪胎的形象 ♪
♪ But right now let's have intercourse ♪
♪ 但现在我们来啪啪啪吧 ♪
♪ Let's have intercourse ♪
♪ 我们啪啪啪吧 ♪
♪ I mean, obviously you want to, too ♪
♪ 我的意思是 你一看就也很想要嘛 ♪
♪ Just super quickly have intercourse ♪
♪ 就很快地来一发 ♪
♪ Super quickly have intercourse ♪
♪ 炒鸡快地来一发 ♪
♪ You could use the exercise ♪
♪ 你就用这个方式健个身呗 ♪
♪ Sometimes my body wants things ♪
♪ 有时候我的身体饥渴 ♪
♪ That my mind does not ♪
♪ 渴望我脑子里不要的东西 ♪
♪ My body wants things that make my mind go ♪
♪ 我饥渴的身体让我的脑袋不禁问 ♪
♪ "Uh, body, what?" ♪
♪ "额 身体 什么鬼" ♪
♪ We're animals ♪
♪ 我们都是动物 ♪
♪ It's unfortunate ♪
♪ 这很不幸 ♪
♪ So come on, let's contortion it ♪
♪ 所以来吧 我们来扭曲身体吧 ♪
♪ I won't be back to normal till I see ♪
♪ 直到亲眼见到你的咪♥咪♥ ♪
♪ What your nipples look like ♪
♪ 我才能回到正常 ♪
♪ They're probably straightforward nipples ♪
♪ 她们大概就是正常的咪♥咪♥ ♪
♪ I won't know for sure ♪
♪ 亲眼看到前我也不能确定 ♪
♪ Until we stop wasting time talking 'bout it ♪
♪ 直到我们不再浪费时间讨论这个问题 ♪
♪ And we super quickly ♪
♪ 然后我们很快地 ♪
♪ It'll only take a second ♪
♪ 就几秒 ♪
♪ Have intercourse ♪
♪ 啪一发 ♪
♪ Let's have intercourse ♪
♪ 我们啪啪啪吧 ♪
♪ Good thing I happen to have an old condom ♪
♪ 好在我碰巧有个旧的套套 ♪
♪ In my wallet. ♪
♪ 在我钱包里 ♪
No. No, no, no.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no. You do not have my consent.
不 不 不 你并没获得我的同意
What in the world would make you think
究竟是什么让你觉得
that I would want to have
我会想要
hot, naked, sweaty elevator sex with you?
和你在电梯火热 赤♥裸♥ 大汗淋漓地来一发
I mean, the more I describe it,
我是说 我越描述
the more disgusting it sounds.
听起来越恶心
Need I remind you, I'm "en-gahged."
是不是还要我提醒你 我 "订芬" 了
And right now, I am "out-rahged."
而现在 我 "气芬" 了
You're doing the old-timey voice
你在用蹩脚的过时口音说话
and I am still attracted.
而我竟然还被你吸引
It is so confusing.
这太令人困惑了
Sir, please desist, okay?
先生 请停手 好吗
I am in a monogamous relationship.
我处于一个一夫一妻制的关系中
Yeah, which means you're bored, right?
是啊 这说明你也厌倦了 不是吗
The chase is over, the sex is lame.
他不再追求你了 床上活还很差
We've all been there.
我们都经历过
Um, no. Actually, we have a lot of sex. Yeah.
不 事实上 我们啪了很多次 是的
All day, "erryday," it's sexy sexy time.
全天 "梅天" 都是性感的啪啪啪时间
So what? I had sex with someone this morning.
那又怎样 我今早刚干了一炮
That has nothing to do with whether or not
这和我是否想和你啪啪啪
I want to have sex with you or not.
并没有关系
Okay, Nathaniel, um, this is every kind of inappropriate.
好吧 纳撒尼尔 这相当不合适
Listen, um,
听着
instead of, uh, having sex, why don't we just
我们不如 不啪啪啪
get to know each other in a platonic way.
而是纯从精神角度了解对方
Mm. Okay? I'll start.
嗯 好吗 从我开始
Hi. I'm Rebecca Bunch.
你好 我是瑞贝卡·宾治
I'm from Scarsdale. I'm an Aries-Taurus cusper,
我来自斯卡斯代尔 出生于白羊金牛座交界
and I'm a Ravenclaw.
是拉文克劳的
Oh, you think Harry Potter's stupid? No.
你觉得哈利波特很蠢吗 不
I think that when people say they're Ravenclaw,
我觉得当一个人说自己是拉文克劳时
they really think that they're Gryffindor
他其实觉得自己是格兰芬多的
but they don't want to sound too braggy.
但他们不想听上去太自负
Okay, wow. So you've seen one of the movies. Cool.
好吧 所以你看过某一部哈利波特电影 不错
No, I've read all the books.
不 我读过所有的书
I had mono in college
我大学得过接吻病
and my weird theater-major roommate had them,
我奇怪的戏剧专业的室友有哈利波特的书
and I read them in a week.
我一个礼拜看完的
And?
然后呢
And I...
然后我...
think they are modern classics.
我觉得这是现代经典作品
Okay? There you go.
行吧 就这样了
You happy now? You've got something on me.
你开心了吧 你已经掌握了一点我的信息了
The tough boss likes a child wizard book.
严厉的老板喜欢看儿童魔法书
There you go. Spread the news.
行吧 你去散播消息吧
I mean, actually, I think it's kind of nice.
我想说 事实上 我觉得这挺好的
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表