剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm nocturnal, but I'm still tired.
嗷 我是夜行动物 但我还是好累累哦
Darryl, stop it, okay?
达里尔 别这样 行吗
I've had enough of you bullying me.
我受够你欺凌我了
You've done it ever since I got here.
自从我来了这里你就在欺凌我
I'm nice, I work hard and I'm smart.
我人很好 我工作努力 我也聪明
The fact that my boss picks on me
我的老板在欺负我
is making me worse at my job
让我工作表现变差
and negatively impacting my health.
还损害了我的健康
You've created a hostile work environment.
你制♥造♥了不友好的工作环境
Oh. I mean, I was just... teasing.
哦 我只是在 开玩笑
No, you weren't.
不 你不是的
You don't like me
你就是不喜欢我
and I want to know why.
我想知道为什么
Well, I don't know.
呃 我不知道
I don't know.
我真不知道
Yes, I do know.
好吧 我知道的
Because you remind me of somebody
因为你让我想起一个
I'm very uncomfortable with.
让我觉得非常不舒服的人
Me, myself and I.
那人是我 是我 就是我
Really?
真的吗
You're overeager, desperate to be included,
你过于热情 为了融入而殚精竭虑
forcing yourself on people,
强行插入别人的圈子
and I don't like that about myself,
而我不喜欢我自己的这一点
And when I see it on someone else,
当我看到别人也有这一点的时候
I find it even more repulsive.
我就觉得更加令人厌恶
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
But... it's not your fault, I swear.
但 这不是你的错 我发誓
Whatever your next idea is,
不管你下一个主意是什么
that's what we're gonna do.
我们都照办
Do you mean it?
你是说真的吗
'Cause this one's really good.
因为这个主意超棒的
Sorry, I haven't worked out since birth,
抱歉 我很久没锻炼了 从出生以来就没有
so this isn't gonna work.
所以我无能为力
Somebody get me out of here!
谁把我弄出来啊
Maybe if we all work together. Yeah.
也许我们可以一起合作 是啊
Oh, oh, so now you want everyone to be together
哦 所以你现在想让大家到一起
and do together things?
做一起做的事情了吗
Well, firemen are here, Paula,
消防员终于来了 宝拉
so your wish is granted, you can leave.
你的愿望满足了 你可以走了
Trent?
特伦?
Rebecca, I'm here.
瑞贝卡 我来了
I am here to tell you
我来是要告诉你
how I feel about you.
我对你的感受
And I'm not gonna wait another minute.
我一分钟也等不了了
Trent, you weirdo-face, put me down!
特伦 你个怪人 放我下来
Although, you just scooped me up
不过 你刚刚就像抱一篮松饼一样
like I was a basket of muffins.
把我抱起来了
But put me down!
但快放我下来
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
I'm here to make you try on a shoe.
我来是要让你试穿一只鞋的
Dude, what?
什么鬼
Keep talking, guys, still stuck in the bathroom.
你们继续有的没的吧 还困在浴室里呢
Oh, God. What?
哦天啊 啥
Wait, what's the problem?
等等 出什么事了
Well, Paula's stuck in there
宝拉困在那里了
and we've been waiting for the firemen
我们等消防员来
for, like, a long time.
等了很久了
Typical girl group stuff, right?
女子团体的典型事件 对吧
No.
并不是
There's no need for a fireman.
没必要叫消防员
Step aside, ladies.
让条路 女士们
We're not in your way.
我们并没有挡你路啊
You just... Whoa.
你就... 哇
Got to force it.
必须用强力
Here, here, here, here, here.
来 来 来
Oh, oh.
哦 哦
I got you, I got you.
我抓住你了 抓住你了
See, you can force construction stuff,
瞧见吧 对建筑什么的可以用强力
but not, like, friend stuff.
但 朋友吧 不能强求
Wow, okay, so, Trent's here. Why's Trent here?
哇 好吧 所以特伦来了 为毛特伦会在这儿
You know what? Don't tell me.
算了 还是别告诉我了
Just whatever nonsense is going on between the two of you,
你俩之间发生了什么狗血的事情
now, I just... you know what? I don't want to know.
我真是 算了 我真不想知道
Come on, Sunil.
来吧 桑尼尔
Yes, we have to go get Tommy
对 我们必须救汤米
before he's killed with tetanus.
别让他死于破伤风
No, no, no! You are not leaving.
不 不 不许你离开
We need to talk.
我们得谈一谈
Now, you have been
听着 你今晚
rude to me and everybody here this whole night.
对我和这里的每一个人都很无礼
And... really makes me angry 'cause I did this all for you.
这真让我生气 因为我做的这一切都是为了你
You did all this... for me?
你做的这一切 是为了我么
I sensed that you were feeling left out of my friend group,
我感觉到 你觉得被我排除在朋友圈之外了
and so I wanted to include you.
所以我想把你加进来
No, uh, you just wanted to feel better
不 你只是因为抛弃了我们的友情
about abandoning our friendship.
而觉得良心上过不去而已
You moved on from us as friends,
你自己远离了我俩的友情
which is fine, but just admit it.
这也没问题 但你至少该承认一下
So, I've moved on from you?
所以 是我远离了你吗
What's going on with, uh, your palsy-walsyness
你怎么不提你怎么和这个
with Daughter #5 from Fiddler?
屋顶上的提琴手里五女儿玩姐妹淘的
讲述俄♥国♥沙皇统治末期一个犹太村庄里的故事
屋顶上的提琴手是著名的百老汇音乐剧
他有五个女儿 五女儿碧尔可并非主要角色
屋顶上的提琴手的主角是奶农泰维
She has a name, it's Bielke.
她有名字的 叫碧尔可
She's a principal character. Why is he always
她是个主要角色 他为毛
talking about his theater major? Because...
总炫耀他是戏剧专业的 因为
I know many theater majors.
我认识很多戏剧专业的人
They don't bring it up, they just are.
他们就是学这个的 但并不会强调自己的专业
Also, you want to talk Fiddler sisters, bro?
另外 你想数数提琴手里的女儿们吗 亲
We got Tzeitel, Hodel, Chava, Shprintze.
有赛朵 哈朵 卡娃 施宾瑟
二女儿哈朵 三女儿卡娃是有主要戏份的女儿
屋顶上的提琴手里 大女儿赛朵
And I'm not a theater major,
而我并不是戏剧专业的
I've just seen the show a couple times.
我就是看过几次这部戏而已
Oy, no one cares! He does.
拜托 没人在乎 他在乎
Hey, Rebecca.
喂 瑞贝卡
For the past few months,
过去的几个月里
every time I wanted to talk to you,
每次我想找你谈心
you were too busy for me.
你都太忙了没时间
Uh-uh, no, that's not true, that's not true.
不 不对 不是那样的
That's not true.
不是那样的
I spent hours on that letter of recommendation for you.
我花了好几个小时给你写推荐信
Yes, and when did you give it to me?
是啊 但你什么时候给我的
When did you put it in my hand?
你什么时候才把信放到我手里的
After the deadline.
在截止时间之后
But-but...
可是
you said it was really good.
你说那封信非常好的
That's like saying a birthday cake is better the next day.
这就像在说 生日蛋糕在生日后一天更好吃
Which it famously is!
人人都知道的确是后一天更好吃的
Admit it, our relationship has always been one-sided.
承认吧 我们的友情总是单向的
I give, you take.
我付出 你索取
And that is how it works.
就是这样的运行机制
That's not fair, that's not fair.
这不公平 太不公平了
That hurts me.
太伤人了
You've never been there for me when I need you.
当我需要你的时候 你从来没有支持过我
Yes, I have been. Just the other day I...
我有的 就前几天
I came to your house when you were,
我还去你家看你了
you were sick with the flu or whatever.
当时你得了流感还是什么的生病了
You didn't tell me what it was. That wasn't the flu,
你没说是什么病 那可不是流感
I had an abortion.
我去堕胎了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表