剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I got us a great table with Mom and Dad
我在城里最好的餐厅 胡椒油厨房♥
at Pepper and Oil, the best place in town.
给我们和我父母定了最好的位置
We're doing a pricks ficks menu.
我们要一个套套菜单
Oh, I think you mean a prix fixe menu.
你是不是想说一个套餐菜单
What? No. Those words have X's in them, like Bex.
什么 不是 这个菜单里有好几个"套"字 像皮套
I'm super stoked for my parents to get to know us as a couple.
我好兴奋我的父母终于可以知道我们是一对了
Huh. It's so dead in here.
这里为什么这么冷清
Oh. There they are. Huh.
人都在这儿呢 嗯
Hey, Josh, I'll be back in just one second.
乔希 你等一下 我一分钟就回来
Okay? One second.
好吗 就一分钟
Okay.
好的
Hey. What up, what up, what up?
你们好呀 干嘛呢 干嘛呢都
What's with the faces?
怎么都这么严肃呀
Karen, did you try to cook a chicken in the microwave again?
卡伦 你是不是在微波炉里做♥鸡♥了
Not today, but it can be done.
还没有 不过某天的吧
Is this her?
就是她吗
This is who we've been waiting for?
我们在等的就是她吗
This is Rebecca Bunch, your star attorney?
这就是传闻中的瑞贝卡·宾治 你的招牌律师
Hi. Sorry. What?
嗨 你好 你在说什么
You're 25 minutes late, and that does not happen here anymore.
你迟到了二十五分钟 下不为例
Who is this? What's this?
这位是谁 什么情况
What's going on? What's happening? Rebecca,
怎么回事 什么情况 瑞贝卡
this is Nathaniel Plimpton, the new co-owner of the firm.
这是纳撒尼尔·普林顿 律师所的新合伙人
Co-own... Wait, you... you sold the firm?
合伙人 等等 你把律师所卖♥♥了吗
You bought the firm? You sold it and he... No.
你买♥♥了 你卖♥♥了律师所然后他 不会吧
Yes.
对的
Nah... Yeah.
不是吧 是的
Nathaniel Plimpton from Plimpton, Plimpton and Plimpton in Los Angeles?
普林顿家的纳撒尼尔 洛城的那个普林顿家吗
Your father's a big deal at a white shoe firm.
你父亲可是资深律师事务所的资深律师
What would he want with
你为什么会对
a two-bit operation in this one-horse town?
这鸟不拉屎的地方的小小事务所感兴趣呢
Does she always talk like an old-timey detective?
她说话一直这个上世纪女侦探的口吻吗
Nathaniel's family firm
纳撒尼尔的家族事务所
is looking to expand in the San Gabriel Valley,
正在圣盖博谷扩建业务
and he made a cash offer over the weekend
而且他周末内就现金支付了我们的一半所有权
that was very generous.
金钱数目实在可观
Oh, Darryl,
哦 达里尔
Darryl... What?
达里尔 干嘛
Darryl, what did you do?
达里尔 你为什么要这样做
I have expenses.
我也要用钱的好吗
Okay? I have alimony.
我还要付赡养费
Madison's teeth are coming in forwards and sideways.
光是给麦迪逊看牙的钱就一大笔
And you know what, this is gonna be great for everyone.
这个决定对我们大家都好
They're a huge firm.
他们是家大事务所
They're gonna take us to the next level.
他们会让我们的事务所更好的
But, Darryl, I liked our level.
达里尔 但是 我喜欢我们原来的境地啊
Trust me. I got this.
相信我 我能谈成的
You know what, this is gonna be great.
好吧 这是最好的决定
Uh, you seem great, but I...
你看起来很靠谱 不过
Just one sec.
等一下
... I have, um, something to do today, so I cannot be here today,
今天我有点事情要做 所以我不能留下了
but let's reconnect tomorrow and get to know each other, okay?
让我们明天再开始培养我们的感情吧
Ms. Bunch?
宾治女士
Can I see you in my office, please?
你能过来一下我的办公室吗
"Office"?
办公室
What...?
什么
Um... this isn't your office.
这里可不是你的办公室
This is Darryl's office.
这间是达里尔的办公室
Oh, I moved him to your office.
我让他去你的办公室了
It's taken these guys hours to get the crap out of here.
三个男人一个小时都没搬完这堆破烂
Looked like a gas station in New Mexico.
看起来跟新墨西哥的加油站纪念品专区似的
Weird taste, that Darryl. What's that about?
那个达里尔是什么坏品味 到底怎么炼成的
Um, it's not weird.
嗯 他的品味一点都不坏啊
He's one-eighth Chippewa.
他有八分之一齐佩瓦族的血统
Is that how he got into law school?
他是少数民族加分进的法学院吗
Okay. I was wondering.
好吧 我还奇怪呢
Look, you seem like a very confident,
听着 你看起来是一位非常自信
self-assured and conventionally handsome young gentleman,
又有着传统英俊脸庞的年轻绅士
but you can't just come in here
但这不代表你就可以来到这里
and start moving people's offices.
一声不吭就乱动这里的格局
You can have a cubicle.
我可以给你一个小间隔
Any one you want. Maybe one near the kitchen?
哪里的都可以 靠近厨房♥的那个满意吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
You know, I'm actually glad we're having this little heart-to-heart,
我还是很开心我们能有这样一个谈心的时刻
because, to be frank...
因为 坦诚地讲
Oh, please do start being frank.
哦 求你说的不要太坦率
... you seem like the only competent person who works here.
你在这堆人里面看起来是那个最能干的
Or at least I thought you might be.
或者也就只是我这么想想而已
You're the one who put this place on our radar, so...
是你让这律师行弄得有声有色 所以...
it's kind of your fault that I'm here. Yay for me.
想怪的话怪你自己吧 我太棒了
So we're gonna start running this place like a real business.
所以你和我就要把这间事务所做的像真的事业
My father and our firm demand nothing less.
我们家也没有过多的要求了
So we maximize every second.
所以我们要抓紧每一分一秒
I'm gonna need 60 hours a week from everybody,
每人每周都要保证六十个小时的出勤
daily reports, lunch is limited to 30 minutes.
每日都要总结 午餐减少到三十分钟
Basically,
基本上来说
anything going on in your life right now,
在你生活中除了工作的每一件事
I recommend you cancel it.
我现在都需要你先放下
And then go ahead and cancel it again
然后你再去取消一遍
just to make sure that they know that it's...
让那些事和人知道他们暂时
you know, it's cancelled, okay?
没戏了 明白没
You know, this conversation takes me back.
你知道吗 你的话一瞬间带我回到了
Oh, it takes me back to New York and Harvard and Yale.
在哈佛耶鲁上学和在纽约工作时
Mm, I'm a Stanford man myself.
我是读的斯坦福
But, you know, I came to West Covina
但是你知道吗 我来到西柯维纳
to search for happiness...
就是为了找到幸福 过得开心
which I have recently found in my soul mate,
我最近刚刚找到了我的幸福 我的灵魂伴侣
Josh Chan.
乔希·陈
Who?
谁
Oh... Josh. That's Josh Chan. Right there.
乔希 那个就是乔希 那边那个
Yeah. He made that cup tower. Oh!
做了杯子塔的那个人 哦
I thought he was here to change the water cooler.
我还以为他是来换饮水机的
You know how they always send those little buff guys?
他看起来就像公♥司♥派来的短小精悍的工人
It's like you got to look like a water cooler to work on 'em.
修什么就得看起来像什么一样
My dad and I have a whole bit we do about that.
还是我父亲和我的笑点一致
Yeah, he's not a water cooler, he's wonderful.
好吧 他可不是什么维修工人 他很棒的
And you are everything I moved across country to get away from.
而你就是那个我想逃离的新源头
So... um, hmm.
所以
I quit.
我不干了
I said I quit.
我说我要辞职
Great, you're leaving.
我知道了 你要辞职
Now I only have to fire four people.
现在我只要开除四个人就够了
What?
什么
Well, yeah.
嗯 是这样
We need to get 250K out of the budget by Friday at 8:00 a.m.,
在周五早八点之前我需要二十五万的预算
per my agreement with my father.
按照我和我父亲的协议上来说
Huh? You can't come in here and just start randomly firing people.
不行 你不能刚来就随便开除人啊
Sure, I can. Somebody's got to come up with $250,000.
我可以啊 必须有人凑足二十五万
Just get it out of new business.
接一个新业务不就好了
No one can do that.
没人可以做到的
I can.
我可以
Oh, but you just quit.
你都辞职了
So it's not your problem.
这些就跟你无关了
I guess those people are on their own.
这些人就只能靠他们自己了
We are getting fired. So fired.
我们要被炒鱿鱼了 要被炒得透透的了
This happened to me once.
之前就在我身上发生过一次
Here comes a Canada story
加拿大故事神又要讲故事了
I was working for this firm in Manitoba
我之前在一个马尼托巴的事务所工作时
and they brought in this shark from Guelph
他们从贵湖大学找了个像鲨鱼般凶恶的新经理
and he canned everyone.
然后他把在场的人都炒鱿鱼了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表