剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I tried, but I can't.
我尝试过 但我做不下去了
I-I just can't.
我... 我做不到
What? Robert...
什么 罗伯特
No!
不要
What just happened?
刚刚发生了什么
What?
什么
Who is Robert?
罗伯特是谁
You just yelled, "Robert, no."
你刚刚喊 "罗伯特 不要"
What? No. I didn't.
什么 不 我没有
Uh, yeah, you did.
嗯 你有
And you're not aware.
而且你还不自知
That's called a dissociative episode.
这症状称为分离症发作
Oh, my God! Do you hear yourself?
我的天哪 你听到自己说的话吗
"That's called a dissociative episode."
"这叫做分离症发作"
And that's called copying me.
而你这样叫覆说
"And that's called copying me."
"而你这样叫覆说"
Wait.
等等
What if my dad leaves before the wedding?
要是爸爸在婚礼前就离开怎么办
I mean, he was kind of upset when I didn't agree
我是说 当我不同意借钱的时候
to the loan right away. He can't leave.
他有些沮丧 他可不能走
He can't leave. I have to make him stay.
他不能走 我得让他留下来
I-I have to find some way to make him stay.
我得找到办法让他留下来
No! No, Rebecca! You can't make him do anything!
不不 瑞贝卡 你不能逼他怎样
Rebecca, wait! Please!
瑞贝卡 等等 拜托啊
Well, that was a good eight minutes.
呃 真是完美的八分钟
We're really getting there.
进展真大
Oh God, you startled me.
天哪 你吓到我了
Popping up out of nowhere.
忽然跳出来
Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
对不起 我无意吓到你
Hey, Naomi, who's Robert?
娜奥米 罗伯特是谁
What did you just say?
你刚刚说什么
Rebecca mentioned a Robert... Robert.
瑞贝卡提到罗伯特 罗伯特
He was our dog.
是我们养的狗
I named him after Redford.
依雷德福的名而改的
Rebecca loved him.
瑞贝卡爱死他了
And then he got those lumps that dogs sometimes get,
然后他得了狗经常得的什么肺病
and curtains.
后来给埋了
Oh. I would not mention him to Rebecca.
要是我的话 就不会在瑞贝卡前提起他
Makes her upset.
让她不开心
Okay.
好的
But what does that have to do with Harvard Law School?
但这和哈佛法学院有什么关系
What has gotten into you today?
你今天怎么了
I just... Josh,
我... 乔希
Rebecca does not need this right now.
瑞贝卡现在不需要你这样
She's madly in love with you.
她疯狂的爱着你
And the one thing that she does not need
现在最不需要的就是
is an indecisive kid with the jitters.
疑神疑鬼的男孩
So forget it.
所以 忘记吧
Apology accepted.
我接受你道歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm barging in, I'm sorry.
很抱歉 我忽然闯进了
Um, I just got back from the drugstore, and I have to...
嗯 我刚从药妆店回来 我必须
tell you something. So, here are...
告诉你些事 这是...
14 Father's Day cards, from all of the ones that I missed.
十四封父亲节贺卡 那个我没过的节日
Chocolates, shaving kit,
巧克力 刮胡刀
a #1 Dad mug.
还有一个最好爸爸的马克杯
Huh? Um...
呃
I'm sorry that I am the way I am.
我很抱歉 我现在的样子
Okay? I'm sorry that I was a needy kid,
好吗 我很抱歉 我是个黏人的小孩
who pressured you and drove you away.
死缠烂打 把你烦跑了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all of it. So,
我很抱歉 为这些感到内疚 所以
here is a check for Tucker. Take it.
这是给塔克的支票 拿着
I'm sorry I even hesitated. It doesn't matter.
我很抱歉 我甚至犹豫了 这不重要
It shouldn't matter. All that matters is
这不重要 重要的是
that I want you in my life, so please don't go.
我想你在我的生活里 所以别走
If you were thinking about going, please don't go.
要是你那么一刻想过离开 拜托别离开
Wow, that sounded so needy. Dad...
哇 这下确实很黏人的样子 爸
please stay
拜托留下来
and... maybe...
而且 也许
walk me down the aisle?
陪我走上红毯
Honey, of course, I'll stay.
宝贝 当然 我回留下
And of course I'll walk you down the aisle.
当然 我也会陪你走上红毯
And-and thank you for all these gifts.
还有谢谢你这些礼物
They-they really mean a lot.
这些 意义重大
Now, can we just forget about anything bad between us, ever,
现在 我们能忘掉之前的不快
and... start over?
重新开始吗
Okay? Yeah.
好的 当然
Let's just forget about the past, okay?
让我们忘掉过去
Rebecca Bunch's past, please?
瑞贝卡·宾治的过去 谢谢
This Rebecca Bunch,
这位瑞贝卡·宾治
a friend of yours? No.
你朋友吗 不
I'm in love with her, and I just needed some dirt
我很爱她 我需要些
so that I can break up her wedding.
黑历史来搞砸她的婚礼
And that's why I'm bribing you.
这就是为什么我贿赂你
And now I need to get back on a plane and go back to California
现在我要上飞机飞回加洲
so I can stop her boyfriend from marrying her.
这样我就能阻止她男友娶她
You got a devious smile, do you know that?
你笑得很阴险 你知道吗
I get that a lot.
大家都这么说
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, honey! So, we'll see you at the wedding!
好了 宝贝 我们在婚礼上见了
Valencia, are you sure I can't just give Josh
瓦伦西亚 你确定我走之前
one more smooch before we go?
不能找乔希要亲亲吗
No. I'm not happy about you two even hearing each other today.
不 你们连听对方的声音都不可以
It's bad luck.
会招来厄运的
Oh, there's no such thing as bad luck today.
噢 今天可没有厄运一说
Okay, chop, chop.
好了 赶快
Come on. Josh,
快点 乔希
I installed that traffic app on your phone!
我在你手♥机♥里装了查堵车软件
If you're even one minute late,
如果你迟到一分钟
I will murder your entire family!
我会杀你全家
She's kidding! I think. I don't know.
她开玩笑的 我想 其实我也不知道
Okay, honey!
好了 宝贝
I love you! I'll see you there!
我爱你 我们到那再见了
Oh, I'm so happy. Josh is so happy.
哦 我好开心 乔希也好开心
Today is such a happy day!
今天真是个开心的日子
Hey. You ready to go? We should get rolling.
嗨 准备走了吗 我们该起行了
You know how it is getting to the beach.
你知道去海滩的路多难走
Two hours, four hours in traffic, six hours
平时两小时 堵车四小时
in the rain. What's happening with your torso, man?
下雨六小时 你怎么了
That is some seriously mopey massaging.
这么闷闷不乐地按♥摩♥
I just have a lot on my mind.
我脑子里好多事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我很好 我很好
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我很好 我很好
I'm fine.
我很好
Okay, I-I can't actually talk to you while your...
好了 你一对胸肌还在震
chest is twerking, so would you mind stopping that?
我都不能直视你 你能先停掉吗
Thanks.
谢谢
What's up, Josh?
怎么了 乔希
I have questions about Rebecca,
我对瑞贝卡有些疑问
and I don't know if they're real questions
但我又不知到底是真的有问题
or I have the jitters. Okay.
还是我神经过敏 好了
Well, maybe you should talk to Rebecca.
那也许你应该和瑞贝卡谈谈
No. She'd be upset. She's so happy.
不 她会不开心的 她现在那么开心
Yeah, but, Josh, if you have problems,
但乔希 当你有疑难
she's the one you're gonna want to face them with, right?
她会是愿意和你面对疑难的人 对吗
She's the one you chose.
她是你要娶的人
But I don't want to hurt her. You know,
但我不想伤害她 你知道
I'm proud of you, Josh.
我为你感到骄傲 乔希
I mean, usually, when you get upset,
我是说 通常你伤心
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表