剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
For Rebecca? What? No. No way.
什么帮瑞贝卡 当然不用
Oh, are you guys still fighting?
你们还在吵架吗
You should call her, work it out.
你该打电♥话♥给她 解决这事
I'm not gonna call her. She can call me.
老娘才不要打给她 要她打给我才对
She's got my number. She's being such a petty child.
她可有我的电♥话♥号♥码 是她太孩子气了
And she started it.
而且是她开的头
She's... such a baby.
她... 整个大小孩一样
Hi.
嗨
Hey, babe!
嗨 宝贝
Oh! Sorry I'm so late.
抱歉 我来晚了
Are you ready for the best coffee you've ever had in your life?
准备好要品尝人生中最好喝的咖啡了吗
Hell to the yeah.
当然啦
I can't believe it's been three weeks and I haven't taken you here yet.
我居然认识了你都三个礼拜 还没带过你来
I've been coming to this place
从这店还是快闪概念店时
ever since it was just a pop-up.
我就已经很常来了
Oh. Cool.
这样啊
What?
什么
Hey, Ichabod. The usual,please
嗨伊卡博德 依旧就好 谢谢
You got it, Anna.
好的 安娜
One semi-petite latte
半杯拿铁
with organic coconut milk.
加有机椰子奶
And you, sir? Just coffee for me, dude.
先生你呢 咖啡就行了 伙计
What kind?
哪种咖啡
It's all up there. Oh. Okay.
菜单上任君选择 好的
Ooh, you've got single-origin, blended,
这有单品咖啡 拼配咖啡
micro-lot, Indian filter, French press,
微批次咖啡 印度滴滤咖啡 法压咖啡
clover, Turkish, Kyoto drip, Neapolitan flip,
机煮咖啡 土耳其咖啡 日式手冲 意式咖啡
V60, Moka pot, drip pot, automatic drop...
V60滤杯 摩卡壶 滤冲 滴滤机
Um... single-origin, I guess.
呃 我想就单品咖啡吧
Which single-origin?
哪一种单品
We have 17 different kinds.
我们有17中不同的选择
Uh, you know what?
你知道吗
Uh, you pick your fave.
你喜欢哪个就哪个
You got it.
好的
Cool. Hmm.
不错哦
This is awesome.
这地方真棒
I got to remember it.
我得记下来
Note : Silver Brew in Silver Lake.
记事 "银湖的银咖啡馆"
repeat : Silver Brew in Silver Lake.
重覆 "在银湖的银咖啡馆"
Taylor loves this place.
泰勒很喜欢这个地方
She brought me here with Lena, Cara,
她带我 丽娜 卡拉
Gwynnie, Selena and Uzo.
格温妮 赛琳娜 还有乌佐聚在这里
All really great girls, except Uzo is...
都是些很棒的女孩子 除了乌佐
a little bit of a name-dropper.
她好像是个专栏作家
I can't believe you know all these famous people
你竟然认识那么多名人
just from tweezing their eyebrows at your salon.
还是在你的美容院里拔眉毛认识的 真是难以置信
Well, it's not always about the tweezing.
好吧 并不是全是拔眉毛的关系
Sometimes it's about not tweezing.
有时候不是要拔眉毛
Sometimes I send my clients
有时我送我的客人
on, like, six-month growth retreats.
六个月眉毛再生长疗程
It's all about
现在很流行
the bold brow right now; the bigger the better.
大胆的眉毛造型 越大越好
Oh! Like the dad in American Pie?
就像美国派里的爸爸一样吗
Eugene Levy. Yes! Totally!
尤金·列维 没错 就是那样
He's all over the salon inspiration board.
发廊里的造型板上全是他的照片
Before I met you, I didn't even know
遇见你之前 我从来都没意识到
eyebrows were, like, a big deal.
眉毛的重要性
Oh, that's what I love about you.
这就是我爱你的原因
Love me?
爱我
Love about you.
爱你这点
Yeah. Got it.
哈哈 懂了
You're so... refreshing.
你真的 与众不同
I'm so tired of these skinny,
我已经厌烦了那些瘦干的
bearded hipsters.
留着小胡子自称时尚的男人们了
Thank God I'm not skinny, or hip.
现在有点庆幸我一点也不时尚或者瘦了
Or able to grow a beard.
我也长不出来胡子
I like you just the way you are.
这样的你我就很喜欢了
So, Anna... I got you something.
安娜 我有点事想问你
I know... we've only been seeing each other a couple weeks.
首先我明白我们只约会了几个星期而已
It's probably a little early to pop the gift bubble,
所以你可能觉得现在送礼物还太早了
but this is technically not for you.
不过仔细算的话也不是给你买♥♥的
Josh, what did you do?
乔希 到底是怎么回事
Uh, I got you a present.
我给你准备了一份礼物
Sorry. Uh, I-I thought that was clear.
对不起 我还以为说得很清楚的了
Okay. Close your eyes.
好 闭上眼睛吧
Okay.
好
Okay...
好了
open 'em!
张开吧
I got you a cat collar
我给你的猫咪
for your cat! Oh, my God,
买♥♥了一只项圈 哇 我的天
this is so cute! Josh!
乔希 这太可爱了
Gravy is gonna be the best-dressed cat
小肉汁一定会是在银湖
in Silver Lake.
装扮的最美的那只猫咪的
You're so sweet. Thank you.
你真是太周到了 谢谢你
I love that cat.
我喜欢那只猫 你懂的
You know, I've never loved a cat before.
我之前还没那么喜欢过一只猫呢
Seriously. I've always thought they were haunted.
说真的 我一直觉得她们身上有暗黑的气质
Here you go.
你的咖啡好了
That foam has a lady's face!
这咖啡上面有个女人的脸
Frida Kahlo?
芙烈达·卡萝
Well done, Ichabod.
干得漂亮 伊卡博德
That is my girl right there.
这是我的心目中的女神啊
Talk about brows. I wish I had
说到眉毛 就算荷尔蒙失调
her hormone imbalance.
我也希望我的眉毛能跟她一样那么浓郁
Yeah, sorry, I didn't hear the...
我刚才没听到笑点
Oh, this is so great.
我喜欢这个状态
Hanging out.
和朋友一起闲玩
You know, friends your own age who don't judge you.
没有代沟 没有叽叽喳喳的唠叨
Oh, so you're still in a fight with Paula?
所以你还跟宝拉生着气呐
'Cause you keep bringing her up without saying her name.
虽然你没说她的名字 但你一直暗示她耶
Just, like, call her and work it out.
把她叫出来解释清楚不就得了
I'm not gonna call her. She can call me.
我才不会主动找她 她大可打给我
She has my number. Forget about Paula.
反正她有我号♥码 先不说宝拉了
We are having young fun. Whatcha up to, Heath?
我们还是玩我们年龄段的吧 在忙什么 小希
Um, it's Heather, and I'm just doing a Miss Douche AMA.
是希瑟好吗 我在搞惯洗器小姐的有问必答呢
A lot of questions about baking bread.
不知道怎么有这么多烤面包的问题
People are really confused about yeast. Mm.
这些人都不知道怎么用酵母啊
What about you, V? Oh, just surfin'.
你干嘛呢 小瓦 我就是在上网啊
The Internet is so much more fun
现在上网比以前好玩得多
now that it's a Josh Chan free zone.
而且这里还没有乔希出现来给我心烦
I am so glad we Un-followed him.
幸亏我当初狠心取消关注他了
Oh, my God. Me, too. I feel that.
我也是 很庆幸我这样做了
Oh, you both Un-followed him?
有意思 你俩都取关他了哈
You really stuck it to him, huh?
你们真的太上心了
Yeah, it's pretty amazing.
不是啊 我现在很平静
I don't even have an urge to look at his feed anymore.
我连看他朋友圈的一丁点欲望都没有
It's, like, who...cares?
谁 在 乎 啊
What you got there, girlfriend?
看到什么了 亲爱的
Oh, nothing. It's just an Internet quiz to figure out
没有啦 就是普通的互联网问卷
what Tom Hanks movie my hairstyle is today.
汤姆汉克斯的电影如何影响了我们的发型趋势
Uh, what?
这是啥啊
What you got goin' on there, girlfriend?
你又在看什么 亲爱的
Oh, nothing. Just watching another pimple popper video.
没有 我只是在看挤痘痘的重口味视频啦
Ugh.
恶心
Mmm. Coo.
嗯哼 酷
Coo, coo, coo, coo, coo, coo, coo, coo, coo, coo.
酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷 酷
Coolio.
库里欧
Yeah, I love Coolio.
诶 我爱库里欧
Yeah. "Gangsta's Paradise."
是的 我喜欢 "黑帮天堂"
Forget it. Miss that guy.
太棒了 好想念那家伙
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表