剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
It's something called epigenetics; look it up.
这叫表观遗传学 你查查
Hey, don't be condescending.
别一副高高在上的样子
You think you're the only person who reads Tablet Magazine
你以为就你一个在推特上读
on Twitter?
药品杂♥志♥吗
Rebecca,
瑞贝卡
a people is not responsible for your life, you are.
除了你自己 没有谁会为你的人生负责
Maybe.
或许吧
I don't know, I just...
我也不知道 我只是
I hate it here, I hate all this stuff.
我不喜欢这 我讨厌这些东西
Ah, well, this stuff, this town, these people...
好吧 这些东西 这个小镇 这些人
They're you.
他们都代表着你
And if you hate that stuff, you hate yourself.
如果你讨厌这些东西 那你就是厌恶自己
Oy, here you go.
又开始了
And if you hate yourself,
如果你已经开始厌恶自己
it doesn't matter how great your boyfriend is,
那无论你的男朋友有多优秀
you'll always be unhappy.
你都开心不起来
But I thought that when you loved someone,
可是我之前以为当你爱上某人的时候
it just fixed everything and made your life great.
一切都好了 你的生活也会变得更美好
That's... that's a lot to put on a human being.
这 这不是一般人能做到的
Yeah, but he's not a human being, he's Josh Chan.
是啊 可他不是一般人啊 他是乔希·陈
When we were kids, he made me feel so happy.
我们小的时候 他就让我很快乐
And... I guess I just thought
可能我以为
that if I could get back to that place,
只要我能回到那个时候
that my life would magically be okay.
我的生活就会神奇般的好起来
That's not love, my dear. It's fantasy. It's not real.
那不是爱 亲爱的 那是幻想 不是真的
Um, your father's on line one.
您的父亲在一号♥线
Close the door.
把门关上
Pops! Papa!
嘿 老爹
Papa Doodle Doo. What's the word?
嘣噔儿你个嘣噔 啥事啊 老爹
We're all gearing up to get going on Peterson,
我们正加速跟进彼得森的案子
so once we lock them in, we can hit the ground running.
只要你把他们转过来后 我们便会全力以赴
Yeah, yeah. Okay, so that's a no.
所以就是不交给我处理
That's fine. I hear you. Yeah.
没事 我明白了 好的
I know. You got to earn it. Nothing gets handed to you.
我知道 你必须得去争取 天上不会掉馅饼
I love that. That's how we do.
好极了 这就是我们该干的
"Once you stop improving, you start losing."
逆水行舟 不进则退
I know. I hear you, sir. I love that saying.
我知道 听见了 最喜欢这句话了
Mm-hmm. Okay. Bye-bye.
嗯 好的 拜拜
That's it, I've had it. I can't take it anymore.
行了 我受够了 我再也受不了了
I'm responsible for that jerk being in our office,
是我把那个混♥蛋♥引进来的
so I should be the one to stand up to him.
所以我也应该奋起反抗他
What's going on?
这是怎么了
Got to burn the calories.
得把这些吃进去的卡路里都消耗掉
Got to work hard.
必须得努力运动
I had a brief lapse of judgment with that stupid candy!
就因为我一时动摇 吃了一大堆糖果
But it's okay. I'll just burn it off.
不过没关系 我马上就能消耗掉这些热量
I got to burn the mistakes. I mean, burn the calories.
我得燃烧掉这错误 我是说燃烧掉这卡路里
Always improving, never a loser.
精益求精 不做失败者
Always improving, never a loser.
精益求精 不做失败者
Oh, no, no, no. Wait a minute!
不 不 不 等等
I don't think that's safe! Oh, oh!
我觉得这太危险了 天哪
Nathaniel, are you okay?
纳撒尼尔 你还好吧
I'm so sad.
我好难过啊
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事 我没事
They gave me a temporary tooth.
他们给我装了个临时的牙齿
I'm sorry you had to see that, Darryl.
很抱歉让你看到那一幕 达里尔
That was not professional.
刚才我的表现太不专业了
You know, it's okay to be upset.
其实人难过是正常的
No it's not. It's weak.
不 不是的 这是弱者的表现
Does this have something to do with your dad?
这是不是和你父亲有关啊
Did he not give you the account?
他是不是没给你那个帐户
Oh.
就知道
You know, my dad is a real jerk, too.
其实 我父亲也是个王八蛋
Oh. He used to yell at me all the time.
他总是动不动就冲我吼
He used to call me an emasculated sock puppet.
他还说我是个软弱的牵线木偶
Oh. That's where that's from.
原来就是从我爸那儿听见的
I'm gonna bury that again.
我得把这话埋在记忆深处 不再想起来
Hold on.
等会儿
Done.
搞定
Hey, you know what?
你知道吗
You're doing really well, Nathaniel.
你做得很好 纳撒尼尔
No, I see how hard you work, how talented you are,
你努力工作 才华横溢 吃得又少
how little food you eat.
这些我都是看在眼里的
You're a very disciplined young man,
你是个非常自律的年轻人
and you don't need your dad to tell you that.
你不需要通过你父亲来证明这一点
You have to know that for yourself.
你得自己相信自己
I've been kind of a jerk to you, Darryl.
你过去对你太刻薄了 达里尔
And I'm gonna pay
我会花钱把吐在
to have the tooth blood cleaned out of your car.
你车里的血都清理掉的
Well, thank you.
谢谢
You're a good kid.
你真是个好孩子
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉了
Well, I didn't apologize.
我根本没道歉
Well, you kind of did.
算是吧
I mean, basically you did.
我是说 基本上算道歉了
Nope. Never happened.
没有 从没有道歉过
Babe, I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted.
宝贝 我很抱歉事情发展得不如你意
I was trying really hard, but I feel like you wanted
我已经很努力了 但我感觉我还是
something from me and I didn't give it to you.
没有给到你真正想要的
No, you were fine. It's-it's honestly all fine.
不 你很好 真的很好
Let's just go home.
咱们回家吧
Are you mad at me?
你在生我气吗
No. No, not mad. I just don't want to talk about it.
不 不 不生气 我只是不想再说这个了
Um... left something in the bathroom.
有东西落在浴室了
I got to go. I'll be right back.
我去拿 马上回来
Ooh. End of trip selfie?
来张旅行结束的自♥拍♥吗
#ShalomMeansBothHelloAndGoodbye.
#平安可代表你好和再见
No. I'm-I'm good, thanks.
不 不用了 谢谢
I'm gonna wrap this lox up
我要把这个熏鲑鱼包起来
so you have something to eat on the plane.
这样你就能在飞机上吃了
Now, I know it may not be enough,
我知道可能有点不够
but those nitwits at the deli were running short, and I...
但那些熟食店的傻♥逼♥货存不够了 所以我
Josh.
乔希
Huh? What? What... ?
啊 怎么了 出什
What's wrong?
是什么事了
Ah, it's just...
我感觉
Rebecca seems like she's mad at me.
瑞贝卡好像在生我的气
And I wanted this weekend
我本来希望这个周末
to bring us together, but it feels like she's pulling away.
能让我们更紧密 可我感觉我们俩更远了
And you have no idea how much this relationship means to me.
你无法想象这段感情对我有多重要
I told everyone about it.
我向所有人公布了我们的恋情
It can't fall apart now.
我可不要做回单身狗啊
Well, it won't.
不会的
Because I won't let that happen.
我不会让这种事发生的
You won't?
真的吗
No. I actually think you and Rebecca
不会 我认为你和瑞贝卡在一起
are pretty wonderful together.
特别的般配
You soften some of her sharp edges, thank God.
你改变了她固执的地方 谢谢老天
Wow. Thanks, Naomi.
是吗 谢谢你 纳奥米
That's nice of you to say.
你能这么说我很高兴
But what do I do now?
那我现在该怎么做呢
Joshua, I am your Jewish mother now,
乔希亚 我现在就是你的犹太妈妈了
and there are two things I will always have:
有两样东西我会永远都带着
indigestion and all the answers.
消化不良和所有的答案
So just listen to me, and do exactly as I say.
所以你听我的 按我说的做
You know what?
你知道吗
I do eat a bit too much candy.
我确实吃太多糖了
My liver's basically 40% high fructose corn syrup.
我肝脏里应该有40%以上是果葡糖浆
Well, good choice.
不吃也对的
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表