剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
♪ I'm just a girl in love ♪
♪ 我只是浸在爱河中的女孩♪
♪ La-la-la, lovey-dovey ♪
♪ 爱得闪瞎你的狗眼 ♪
♪ I can't be held responsible for my actions ♪
♪ 老娘可不对我的行为负责 ♪
♪ She's an ingenue ♪
♪ 天真无邪少女瑞贝卡 ♪
♪ I have no underlying issues to address ♪
♪ 老娘可没有问题烦恼需解决 ♪
♪ I'm certifiably cute and adorably obsessed ♪
♪ 有够可爱且痴心一片 ♪
♪ They say love makes you crazy ♪
♪ 人们常说爱会使人疯狂 ♪
♪ Therefore, you can't call her crazy ♪
♪ 所以你不能说她疯癫喔 ♪
♪ 'Cause when you call her crazy ♪
♪ 因为当你这样说她 ♪
♪ You're just calling her in love. ♪
♪ 就代表说她浸在爱河 ♪
Previously on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend...
"疯狂前女友" 前情回顾
I've had the best time hanging out with the both of you.
我和你们俩玩得好开心啊
I think it's official that we're a squad.
我们已经正式成为个小分队了
Can I drink that extra Juice-box?
我能喝那盒果汁吗
Take it. Thanks!
拿去 谢了
That's my best friend.
这位是我的好朋友
She just had that "me, me, me, me" vibe.
她只是一直在说自己的事情
You don't think that Paula feels left out, right?
宝拉不会觉得自己被冷落吧
She doesn't feel like I've replaced her?
她不会觉得我取代了她吧
Introducing the newest member
隆重介绍一下我们闺蜜天团的
of our girl group, Pa-Pa-Pa-Paula!
新成员 宝 宝 宝拉
Our relationship has always been one-sided...
我们的友情一直是单向的
I give, you take, and that is how it works.
我付出 你索取 就是这样的运行机制
Hey.
嗨
I work out.
我有健身哦
Move up. Quit texting your new girlfriend.
挪一挪 别再发短♥信♥给你新女朋友了
Um, Anna is not my new girlfriend.
呃 安娜不是我的新女朋友
We've only been out on three amazing dates.
我们不过一起度过了三次特别棒的约会
Ha! Sorry, just Anna texted me a picture of a cat
抱歉 安娜刚刚发给我一张
dressed up like a dog.
一只猫打扮得像狗的照片
Where does she find this stuff?
她在哪里找到这些玩意的
♪ Go to hell, ♪
♪ 见鬼去吧 ♪
♪ go to hell, go to hell, hell, hell Go to hell, go to hell, hell, hell. ♪
♪ 见鬼去吧 见鬼鬼鬼鬼去吧 ♪
Wha... ? I'm throwing it out.
啥 我都准备丢了
Hey, Trish.
嗨 翠西
Hey, Eddie.
嗨 埃迪
What's up Juanita?
近来可好 胡安妮塔
Hey, you.
早安啊你
Oh, I'mI'm George. Yeah, you are.
我叫乔治 对 没错
Ha-ha!
哈哈
Hey, PP.
嗨 宝宝
What happened
你桌上那些可爱的
to all your fun desk stuff?
小玩意儿去哪啦
I...
我
am re-branding.
我在重塑形象
And, uh, for starters, don't ever call me PP again.
首先 别再叫我宝宝
Oh, wait a minute. Now, you're not gonna...
等等 你不是要丢掉这张
throw out the "Honk if you're horny, Paula Proctor is 40"
"你要是饥渴就呜喇叭 老娘芳龄四十等你来"
bumper sticker!
的保险杠贴纸吧
That's classic!
这可是经典之作
I have new... interests now, Darryl.
老娘有新的爱好了 达里尔
Oh, hello, Darryl.
嗨 达里尔
Good morning.
早上好
And good morning...
早上好
this guy.
这位仁兄
You are looking very well.
你看起来气色不错
Yeah. Thanks. Actually, my-my mother found a lump on...
谢谢 其实我妈检查出了肿块
Oh, you're so funny!
你可真逗
You are my favorite person in this three-foot radius.
你可是这方圆三英尺里我最喜欢的人哦
Well, that's nice to hear, 'cause the doctor
听你这样说我很高兴
was crying when... he told us.
因为听到这消息时 连医生都在哭
So it's... it's probably not good.
所以... 情况不太乐观
Yeah, uhhuh. Okay, cool. But it's just one...
嗯嗯 好的 但只是...
We'll talk about this... talk about this later, best friend.
我们稍后再说吧 好闺密
Okay. That's fine.
好吧 没问题
Are you and Rebecca still fighting?
你还在和瑞贝卡吵架吗
Come on.
行了
You guys are besties. Someone should apologize.
你俩是闺密啊 总有一方要先道歉
I don't want to take sides.
我可不想偏袒任何一方
No one needs you to do anything.
没人要你做这事
I wonder what selfish person
我想知道是哪个自私鬼
would hog all the pink highlighters.
霸占了所有的粉色荧光笔
Oh! Look at that. There they are.
看那 都在这儿
I know what you want, you know.
我知道你想怎样
You want me to apologize.
你想我先道歉嘛
You know what, though? I'm not gonna apologize.
话虽如此 但老娘可不会道歉的
You know why? I'm always the one who apologizes.
知道为啥吗 因为每次都是我道歉
I mean, usually it's because I'm the one that did the bad thing,
虽然说 平常都是我做错事
but not this time, not this time.
但这次不同
You owe me the apology this time.
这次是你欠我一个道歉
You want to know why? You want to know why?
你想知道为什么吗
Because you came to my girl party,
因为你来到我的闺蜜派对
and you were rude to everyone, you were rude to me,
对我和在场每一位都很无礼
you tried to leave early, you broke my new house, and y...
还打算用什么烂藉口离开 还弄坏了浴室 还...
Look, I know you and I are not in a great place,
听着 我知我咱们现在关系并不太好
but I have a big paper due next week.
但我下周还有一篇重要的论文要交
I got to go.
我得先走了
Paula... Paula, Paul...
宝拉 宝拉
We got to find some way to make this better.
我们必须找个法子解决这事儿
I know.
我知道
I just don't know how.
我只是不知道该怎么做
Hey, babe.
嗨 宝贝
You seen my vest and bow tie?
你有看到我的马甲和领结吗
I need to get my barbershop quartet outfit dry-cleaned.
我需要把我的表演服拿去干洗
Ooh. I think it's still at the dry cleaners
自从上次你表演完后
from your last performance.
那衣服还在干洗店里吧
I hope they didn't give it away.
但愿他们没有把它捐出去
Quartet outfits are a collector's item.
那套表演服可是收藏品
Hey, you might want to get to the office party
嗨 周五你可能想早点去
a little bit early on Friday.
参加办公室聚会
The white wine flies off the card table.
都是满满的白葡萄酒喔
Ah, I hear that. Nothing I like better than a warm Costco white.
我有听说过 室温的好士多白葡萄酒最棒棒了
God, I'm so nervous. This is the first time
天啊好紧张啊 这是我首次
I'll be singing in front of the coworkers.
在同事们面前唱歌♥
This is a huge gig for us.
这是一场盛大的演出
We even have an opener.
我们甚至还请了开场嘉宾
The boss's kids are doing
老板的孩子将表演
the first act of Hamilton!
"汉密尔顿" 音乐剧的第一段
What are you reading?
你在看什么
You're so into it.
你看得很入迷的样子
Is it one of your sexy vampire books?
一本性感吸血鬼的小黄书吗
No. It is a fascinating Supreme Court case from 1880
不 这本是引人入胜的最高法♥院♥1880记载的案情录
called Yick Wo v. Hopkins,
叫做 益和诉霍普金斯案
where the city of San Francisco had said
旧金山曾宣布
that it was illegal to operate laundries in a wooden building.
在木制建筑中经营洗衣业务属于违法行为
But the reason they did that was because
事实上个中因由是
two-thirds of the wooden laundries
因为三分之二木制建筑中的洗衣店
were operated by Chinese owners.
都是由华人经营的
So do you know what that court did?
那么你知道法庭最后裁定什么吗
They used the
他们引用了
Equal Protection Clause from the 14th Amendment
第十四修正案中的平等保护条款
to find that law discriminatory!
发现其法律带有歧视性
Boom.
厉害了
Ha!
哈哈
Cool!
不错哦
Right? Oh, laundry's
对吧 经营洗衣店
tough... we know that.
可是件难事 人尽皆知
We have a stack on the washer up to the ceiling.
我们需要洗的衣服都堆到天花板了
Uh, hey, do you need
呃 礼拜五那天
a plus-one for Rebecca for Friday?
你需要帮瑞贝卡准备男伴吗
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表