剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Like, in front of everyone?
就 在大家面前跳?
It's what people do
正常人都这么做
Uh, okay. Getting married just gets better and better
啊 好的 结婚这件事真是越来越好了
'cause now I get to dance with my Daddy?
因为现在我还能和我爹地一起跳舞
"Daddy"? Yuck
"爹地"? 恶
You mean the Westchester Sperm Machine?
你说的是韦斯切斯特精♥子♥机器么
You know, every time you call him Daddy
你每次喊他爹地
I get this
我喉咙里就像
barfy ball of phlegm in the back of my throat.
有一团令人作呕的痰
Okay. Just... Can you please
好吧 拜托 你能...
It's my rehearsal dinner
这是我的彩排晚宴
Right. Planned by your fiance’s ex-girlfriend
是啊 策划人还是你未婚夫的前女友
Brilliant.
棒棒哒
I am so good at my job
我真是好擅长这工作啊
Head coordinator for assistant coordinator
首席协调员呼叫助理协调员
Um, I'm right next to you
呃 我就在你旁边
Tell the caterer these need to be hand-buffed
告诉酒席承办人 杯子必须得手工抛光
This is a special day, not a freaking hootenanny
今天是特殊的一天 而不是该死的乡村音乐会
What?
什么鬼
Oh! Oh! Is that him? Is that him?
哦 哦 是他么 是他么
Welcome, everyone!
欢迎大家
Help yourself to a refreshing cocktail
请随意喝点提神的鸡尾酒
The staff is circulating with ceviche
服务员在分发酸橘汁腌鱼
I'm the wedding planner. It's a long story, don't ask
我是婚礼策划人 说来话长 别问了
Cringeworthy. Hundred percent.
非常尴尬 百分之百
Yeah. How's it going?
好吧 怎么样了
Hi! It's great. You know, it's funny, just 'cause, uh,
嗨 一切顺利 就是一点很奇怪 因为
Waze said that my dad's drive should only take six minutes
位智地图显示 我爸开车过来应该只要六分钟
Yeah. Hey, cookie, I just, um...
是啊 嘿 亲爱的 我
I mean, I know you're really excited that your dad's here
我知道你♥爸♥要来你很激动
uh, but I just want to make sure
但是我想确保
that you don't, like, expect him to, all of a sudden
你并没有突然期待 他就能突然
be, like, a totally different person
变成一个完全不同的人
Because I had this bookmark once, and it said
因为我曾经有个书签 上面说
the best predictor of the future is the past
过去是未来最好的预测
Hey. Thank you so much for telling me that
嘿 非常感谢你告诉我这点
'cause I always... I-I value your opinion
因为我一直都重视你的看法
and I cherish our friendship
也比任何东西都珍惜
more than anything, but, um
我们的友谊 但是吧
you're so wrong. Like, you're just...
你完全错了 你就是...
you're, you're wrong, so...
你 你错了 所以...
Oh! Daddy!
哦 爹地
Daddy! Daddy!
爹地 爹地
Hi!
嗨
Oh. Hey... Hi!
哦 嘿 嗨
Hey, Sweetie... Welcome!
嘿 小甜心 欢迎你
Thank you. Hi.
谢谢你 嗨
Thank you... Oh! I'm just so glad you're here
谢谢你 哦 我真高兴你来了
Thank you
谢谢你
Yeah. Yeah
好的 好的
Phlegm ball
一团痰
Sorry
对不起
She's playing it so cool with him
她对他可真大度啊
Yeah...
是啊...
Oh!
哦
Uh... Oh!
嗯 哦
Josh, Dad
乔希 这是我爸
Dad, Josh. Uh...
爸爸 这是乔希 呃
Can I get a picture of this moment?
我能给这一幕拍张照么
Of, just, the two most important men in my life, meeting?
记录两个我人生中最重要的男人的会面
Just get together. Get together
靠近一点 靠近一点
Get together... And, one, two three
靠近一点... 一 二 三
Yay!
耶
Look at you guys. By my side, just, forever and ever.
看看你们俩 永永远远在我身边
It's nice to finally meet you, sir
非常高兴终于和您见面了 先生
Just... heard a lot about you
听说了很多关于你的事
Well, it's all lies
那都是谎言
Wow. That's a... very firm handshake
哇噢 你握手非常用力啊
It says a lot about a man
这能体现一个男人的很多方面
You know, I'd love to
我非常乐意
catch up with you later, like, have a drink
待会找你谈谈 喝杯酒什么的
You know, you say some stuff, I say some stuff
你说点话 我说点话
I ask you questions, you answer them
我问你问题 你回答问题
You mean a conversation?
你的意思是对话喽
Yeah! Yeah. Exactly!
是 是 没错
Well, Silas,
哟 赛拉斯
there you are.
你来了
And where's your beautiful wife,
你的漂亮老婆
and your ugly son?
和丑儿子在哪儿呢
Sorry.
抱歉
I forgot.
我忘了
You're bitterly divorced again.
你又怨念地离婚了
Oh... Dad.
噢 爸爸
Um... hey.
呃 这样
I have amazing news.
我有个好消息
Um, okay. Three words.
好吧 就三个字
Father-daughter dance.
父女舞
I-I've been thinking about it,
我 我一直在考虑这件事
and I was thinking we could get
我觉得我们可以找个
a choreographer, and I have some songs in mind.
舞蹈教练 我也想到了一些歌♥
I... Maybe,
也许
an acoustic guitar version of
一首原声吉他版的
"Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."
"一闪一闪 小星星"
Or maybe "Kiss Me," by Sixpence None the Richer.
或者是啷当六便士合唱团的 "吻我"
Excuse me. Excuse me!
拜托 等一下
But, like, in a father-dau...
但是 就像 在一支父女...
What about my mother- daughter dance?
那关于我的母女舞呢
You know how fast I pick up choreo.
你知道我学舞蹈有多快的
Anyway, Dad.
总之 爸爸
What do you think? It sounds like fun, right?
你觉得怎么样 听起来很有意思吧
I would love to, Rebecca.
我很乐意 瑞贝卡
Thank you for asking.
谢谢你的邀请
Great.
太棒了
Paula!
宝拉
Yeah? He said yes!
什么事 他答应了
Yay! Yay!
耶 耶
That's good for you! Yeah.
真棒呀 对呀
What's he doing here?
他来这干嘛
What're you doing here? What?
你来这干嘛 什么
Hey, Rebecca. You're looking lovely-ish.
嗨 瑞贝卡 你看起来勉强还不错吧
Your father invited me.
你♥爸♥爸邀请我了
I did give him a private plane ride, remember?
我的确让过他乘过私人飞机 还记得吗
I do, and thank you for that.
我记得 谢谢你
I'm so glad I did that nice thing for you.
我很高兴为你做了件好事
So selfless of me.
我是那么的无私
It feels so good.
这感觉好极了
And it makes me like myself
此举让我
even better, because of it.
更加欣赏我自己了
You know, I mean, anybody could
你知道 我是说 谁都可以
buy a guy a plane ticket,
给别人买♥♥一张机票
but to send a whole plane?
但谁能送一整架飞机去接人呢
Hero is not too strong a word, I don't think.
我觉得用英雄这个词形容我 并不为过
Oh. Oh. Josh and my dad are talking.
哦 哦 乔希和我爸爸在聊天
Ooh. I wonder if they're talking about me?
我想知道他们是不是在谈论我
Hero... oh!
英雄 哦
I like saying that word. I don't know what it is,
我喜欢说这个词 我不知道为什么
but I wear it well, and it fits me like a cape.
但这个词好适合我 就像是为我量身定做的
Okay.
好吧
I'm really glad that you're somehow becoming nicer,
我真的很高兴 你不知为何得人变好了点
but it's also kind of boring, and shh!
但这也很无聊 嘘
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表