剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You stole those? Yes.
等等 你偷来的吗 对啊
I don't feel bad about it, either.
而我也丝毫不觉惭愧
She was begging for me to do it.
根本是她求我的一样
Leaving the house with that fancy purse?
拿着那个时髦的包包离开房♥子
And then leaving it on the floor all wide open
然后把它敞开着丢在地板上
with the tip of her keys poking out?
还把钥匙的尖尖露出来
Did I take her keys? Damn right I did.
要拿走她的钥匙吗 当然要
Anyone would have done it.
换做别人也会这样做
If anything, I'm the real victim here.
要是出什么差错 我才是受害者
Okay, so we need to have a serious talk about consent.
好吧 我们得好好谈谈 "准许" 这回事
So, consent is something that must be initiated...
别人的准许是必须的...
Okay. Wow.
好啊 无视我
Don't mind us. We're just two lesbians.
别管我们 我们只是两个拉拉
Nothing to see. Nothing to see. Aah! Aah!
没什么好看的 没事没事
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, where is it? Where... ?
天啊 密♥码♥锁在哪
Oh, my God, look at this place!
看看这地方多美
Okay, okay. Uh...
冷静 冷静
Okay, okay, we have to guess the code. How?
好了 我们得猜密♥码♥是 怎么猜
I didn't study up enough on her.
我对她不是很了解
Okay, I'll try. Uh...
好 我来试试 嗯
How about her birthday? No.
试试她的生日吧 不对
Oh, Gravy's birthday. No.
那小肉汁的生日呢 不对
Do you know Gravy's birthday?
你居然知道小肉汁的生日
Just... Josh's birthday.
那就... 乔希的生日
Mm... No. Yeah. Yeah. Fail.
也不是 都错
Uh... Uh, her parents' credit scores? Okay, okay.
呃... 他父母的信用评分呢 试试看
Uh, no. Ugh!
可恶 也不对
Her weight! Try her weight! 115! Try it!
她的体重 打115试试看
Okay. Okay. Yeah.
好好
No. She doesn't weigh herself, remember?
她不称体重的 记得吗
Of course she does. Hold on.
是女人都会称啊 让我想想
Goal weight! That's it! What?
目标体重 就这个 啥
113. Do it! Do it!
113快试试看
Do it!
好了
I knew that bitch weighed herself.
我就知道那小贱♥人♥肯定会称重
I'm really nervous.
我好紧张
Yeah, I get that.
嗯 我明白
Do what I do when I get nervous.
试试这方法吧
Take off your underwear.
脱掉你的内♥裤♥
You mean, picture people in their underwear?
你意思是脑补其他人只穿内♥裤♥吗
What? Why would that make me more comfortable? Yeah.
啥 这样不会让我放松啊
That's just awkward.
只会让我更尴尬
Nah, I walk around with my bits all wango tango.
我不♥穿♥内♥裤♥蛋蛋鸡鸡无束缚
It's very relaxing.
让我放松下来了
Oh, I'm doing a version of that.
那我已经在试类似的方法了
Uh, instead of underwear,
但内♥裤♥照穿
I'm wearing an old T-shirt upside down.
但我把T恤穿反了
We haven't done laundry in ages.
我家很久没洗过衣服
Paula's been busy, and I don't know how to work the machine.
宝拉都在忙 而我又不会用洗衣机
Where is Paula? I don't see her with the wives.
说起宝拉她在哪呢 我没看到她和主妇们聊八卦
She's coming. She first had to do some law stuff.
她在路上了 她得先处理些法律事务
What kind of law stuff?
什么法律事务
I sincerely have no idea.
我一无所知
I just think the relationship between the 21st
我只是觉得第21修正案和第18修正案之间
and the 18th amendment is amazing.
关系微妙又棒棒
I mean, don't you think?
你说对不对
Actually, I've just been sitting here thinking
其实我一直在说
about what I'm gonna pick up for dinner on my way home.
今晚回家路上要买♥♥什么晚餐
I finally ran out of the frozen dinners
我终于不用再忍♥受
my wife made for us before she...
她生前所谓的急冻晚餐
I'm telling you, I have not been this obsessed about something
我告诉你喔 自从看过 "火线重案组" 后
since the first season of The Wire.
我没试过对其他事物那么着迷
You don't watch The Wire? No.
你没看过 "火线重案组" 吗 没有
What? I know. I know.
竟然 我知道
Oh, I am so jealous of you
好嫉妒你啊
that you get to watch it for the first time.
还没看过 "火线重案组"
Oh, ho! Rebecca and I binged that in, like, two days.
之前瑞贝卡和我狂追这剧追了两天
We loved it.
我们都超爱的
She is so Avon. I am so Stringer Bell. It is...
她根本就是剧中的犯罪首脑 而我就是她的智囊
Why am I talking about Rebecca? I'm sorry. Never mind.
我怎么讲起了瑞贝卡 不好意思别在意
We could talk about my wife. I did just bring her up.
我们可以讲讲我妻子啊 我刚好提起了
Oh, of course. I'm sorry, honey. Go ahead.
当然可以 对不起啦亲爱的 请说
She also pre-ordered, like,
她还会为我们预定
a year's worth supply of toilet paper for us.
一整年份量的卫生纸
She was so thoughtful. I mean, even in her darkest times.
她真的心思细密 就算在她最难过的日子当中
She was like, "Sunil, I... " What time is it?!
她也会说 "桑尼尔... " 现在几点了
I don't know. Oh. No! Oh, my God.
我不知道 卧糟 惨了
Okay, I can make it. I can... I can make it.
我能赶上的 我可以的
I can... I can make it. I can make it.
没问题 肯定可以的
Where are you going? I can make it.
你要去哪 能赶上的
I can make it. I can... make it.
一定一定能赶上
I can make it.
一定能赶上的
♪ Let me call you sweetheart ♪
♪ 唤你一声甜心 ♪
♪ I'm in love with you ♪
♪ 我真心爱你 ♪
♪ Let me hear you whisper ♪
♪ 愿你轻声回应 ♪
♪ That you love me, too ♪
♪ 我也深爱你 ♪
♪ Keep the love light glowing in your eyes so true ♪
♪ 双眼中爱的光芒既真诚又美丽♪
♪ Let me call you sweetheart ♪
♪ 唤你一声甜心 ♪
♪ I'm in love ♪
♪ 我真心 ♪
♪ With... ♪
♪ 爱 ♪
♪ You ♪
♪ 你 ♪
♪ With you... ♪
♪ 爱上你 ♪
Hey. I made it. I made it. I made it. I made it.
我赶到赶到赶到了
I made it. Oh.
终于赶上了
Go, so thirsty.
我好渴
That's the end of the first song, right?
这是第一首歌♥结束 对吗
I just missed the end of the first song?
我只错过了第一首而已吗
That was the encore.
那是加唱的
Okay, I'll look on this computer for the footage.
好吧 我找找电脑里的监控视频
Uh, as long as we're here,
反正我们都进来了
you look for evidence of drugs, okay?
你去找找贩毒的证据吧
Go through the drawers.
找找抽屉看
Okay. Got it.
收到
Okay. Found the footage from this afternoon.
找到下午的录像了
Let's look at all the angles.
每个角度都看看
Maybe...
或许
maybe it didn't actually get us hitting the cat.
或许没拍到我们撞到那只猫
Oh, no. There it is. Clear as day.
不 拍得清清楚楚
We really... Yeah, we ran over that cat.
我们确实撞到那只猫
Hmm. My brows are a little thin, aren't they?
我的眉毛是不是太幼了
They're '90s brows. Damn it.
90年代的眉毛一样 该死
Hey, what are you doing over there? Did you find drugs?
你在那边干嘛 有找到毒品吗
No. But this lotion... I'm addicted.
没有 但这瓶乳液我用上瘾了
Dude. What?
大姐 啥
Wow. Never mind, I'll take care of this.
又无视我 算了我自己弄好了
Okay. Delete, delete, delete.
删除删除 全部删除
Delete, empty trash.
清空回收站
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Oh, what a weight off me.
真的如释重负
I wish I could do that in my own life.
真的希望人生中
Just erase things that happened.
能可以像电脑一样删掉不想要的事
God, I would erase all of junior prom
要是可以 我会删掉高中舞会
and sixth grade,
和六年级时的事
and so many courtroom farts.
还有每次在法庭上不小心放屁的时刻
Okay, great. Let's get out of here.
大功告成 咱们走吧
Wait. Wait, wait. It just occurred to me.
稍等 我想到了啦
If she's doing anything illegal,
要是她做什么违法的事
it will be on these tapes.
都会被监控拍得到啊
We could show them to Josh.
咱们可以拿去给乔希看
I really don't want to get caught.
我可不想被抓起来
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表