剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
It almost makes you seem human.
这使你看起来更有人性了
Don't be a dick.
别那么混♥蛋♥
Can I sit down?
我能坐下吗
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Darryl was hoping we could talk.
达里尔希望我们能谈谈
Face-to-face.
面对面地
Darryl was hoping?
达里尔希望的?
He just called me.
他刚打给我
He wanted us to talk and... so do I.
他想让我们谈谈... 我也这么想
Oh, my.
妈呀
Paula...
保拉
I've been giving you some space, but...
我近来一直在给你空间 但
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这么做了
I've apologized every way I can think of.
我已经用我能想到的所有方式道歉过了
It was the biggest mistake of my life.
这是我人生最大的错误
You are the center of my whole universe.
你是我全世界的中心
Please give me another chance.
请再给我一次机会
Oh, God, Darryl.
天哪 达里尔
Get in here.
进来吧
What did you do?
你干了什么
Well, I said I was going to the bathroom,
嗯 我说我要去卫生间
but instead, I called Scott
但实际上 我打给了斯科特
on the phone and had him come here.
让他到这来
And then I peed.
然后我才去尿尿了
I know what you literally did...
我知道你具体干了什么
... you dumb-ass.
你个蠢货
What I want to know is how you could do this to me.
我想知道的是你怎么能这样对我
This is my life, Darryl.
这是我的生活 达里尔
This is not some secret trick.
不是什么秘密诡计
I wanted to help you; you're my best friend.
我想帮你 你是我最好的朋友
Will you stop saying that.
你能别这么说嘛
I am not your best friend.
我不是你最好的朋友
Okay. Okay, fine.
好吧 好吧
Maybe I'm a little bit Gryffindor.
或许我有一点点葛莱芬多
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm.
嗯 嗯
Oh, but you're totally a Slytherin.
但你绝对是个斯莱特林
I'm not ashamed of that.
我不觉得这可耻
Slytherin are proud, cunning, ambitious.
斯莱特林人自豪 狡猾 有野心
And evil.
还很邪恶
Which actually totally fits you.
完全就是你啊
Because you tried to seduce me
因为你试图勾引我
even though I'm engaged.
尽管我已经订婚了
Oh, don't do that.
别这样
You're bored in your relationship,
你在你的感情关系中疲乏了
but that's not my fault.
这不是我的错
Anyway, I am completely and totally free...
不管怎么说 我完完全全自♥由♥
to do whatever I want with whomever I want.
去和任何我想要的人做任何我想做的事
Don't you miss that?
你不想念这样吗
Miss the pursuit?
想念被追求的感觉
No.
不
No. I never cared for the chase.
我从没很喜欢过追求的过程
Really?
真的吗
To never be with anyone else.
不再和其他人在一起
To never have another first time
不再有另一个第一次
or first kiss.
或初吻
What's so magical about first kisses?
初吻到底有什么美好的
Well, you can't be with Cedric
嗯 如果你和罗恩在一起了
if you're already with Ron.
就不能和塞德里克在一起
Stop talking dirty.
别那么色情
Oh! The elevator's back on. Great.
电梯又好了 太棒了
Yep. Great. Great.
是的 太棒了 真♥他♥妈♥棒啊
Oh, my God.
天哪
Okay, so we've been here all night.
好吧 所以我们在这呆了整晚
Wow.
哇
♪ You're looking really guilty ♪
♪ 你看起来很内疚 ♪
Move aside.
走开
♪ You can't push the wind ♪
♪ 你不能推走风 ♪
Oh, you.
你
That kiss was all your fault.
那个吻全是你的错
♪ I just reveal your ♪
♪ 我只是揭露 ♪
♪ Deepest wishes and fears ♪
♪ 你内心深处的愿望和恐惧 ♪
♪ So it's you, Rebecca ♪
♪ 所以是你的错 瑞贝卡 ♪
♪ It's not me ♪
♪ 而不是我 ♪
♪ Who is super weird ♪
♪ 到底是谁很奇怪 ♪
♪ Super weird ♪
♪ 草鸡奇怪 ♪
♪ You're super weird ♪
♪ 是你 ♪
No, I'm not!
不 我才不奇怪
Get away from me! Go back to Santa Ana!
离我远点 回你的圣塔安娜
Or I don't know if that's where you're from
或者 我也不知道你是从那里来的
or that's where you're going.
还是你要往那里去的
♪ You ruined everything ♪
♪ 你搞砸了一切 ♪
♪ You stupid bitch. ♪
♪ 你个蠢婊砸 ♪
No. Get away from me, Mr. Wind!
不 离我远点 风啊
Just get away! Stop bothering me, wind!
走开啊 不要再烦我了 风
Just stop it!
停下吧
Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, Josh. Hey, wake up.
嘿 乔希 嘿 醒醒
Wake up. I got to talk to you. It's really important.
起床了 我要和你谈谈 这很重要
Oh, yeah. What-What's up? Everything okay?
好吧 怎 怎么了 一切还好吗
Where have you been? It's so early.
你去哪了 现在还早呢
I have to tell you something, okay?
我必须要告诉你一些事 行吗
I have to tell you something right now.
我必须现在就告诉你
What is it?
什么
So, what is it? What do you need to tell me?
所以 怎么了 你想告诉我什么
I have the most amazing news.
我有超级棒的消息
Okay. What?
好吧 什么
Your dream is coming true.
你马上要梦想成真了
Are they doing a remake of Chuck Norris's Sidekick?
查克·诺里斯的 "无敌战将" 要重拍了吗
I don't think s... I mean, they might be.
我觉得不... 我是说 也有可能
No, no, no. Josh,
不 不 不 乔希
so I called your dream wedding venue,
我打给了你梦中婚礼的会场
and a spot opened up!
他们有日子空出来了
Hello. Is this Ashley Jones?
你好 是阿什莉·琼斯吗
Yes, are you getting married at
是 你两周后会在
the Malibu Cliffs Villa and Spa in two weeks?
马里布悬崖温泉别♥墅♥酒店举♥行♥婚礼吗
Uh, you hash-tagged the venue on your Instagram.
你在你的ins上特别强调婚礼会场了
Incidentally, your account is not private.
顺便说一句 你账号♥不是私密的
Might want to change that. Lot of weirdos out there.
你还是改一下吧 现在网上有很多怪人的
Listen, I was wondering if I could pay you
听着 我想知道我是否可以给你
an exorbitant amount of money to move your wedding date.
一笔巨款 让你改一下结婚日期
I mean, they called me.
他们打给我了
The-the wedding venue called me,
那个婚礼会场打给了我
and-and we got off the waiting list.
现在我们已经从等待名单上转正了
Whoa!
哇
When is it? What's the date? Like, next year?
什么时候 日期几号♥ 嗯 明年吗
It's not next year. Uh-huh.
不是明年 嗯哼
It's not next month.
不是下个月
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
It's not next week.
不是下周
It's the week after next week.
是下下周
Huh?
啊
It's in two weeks!
就是两周后
The wedding is in two weeks!
婚礼在两周后
I know it's a little soon,
我知道时间很紧了
but, I mean, it's the only way our dream could come true.
但我是说 这是我们实现梦想唯一的机会
Rebecca, two-two weeks is insane.
瑞贝卡 两周简直是疯了
I know, I know. You know, that's what I told them on the phone.
我知道 要晓得我在电♥话♥里就是这么说的
But then I-I thought about it, Josh,
但 我仔细想了一下 乔希
and we've known each other for 11 years.
我们互相认识有11年了
Finally, it's coming to an end.
终于 有结果了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表