剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
What? My name is actually Maria...
什么 我的名字其实是玛利亚
Spice Up Your Life
此曲恶搞辣妹组合名曲
You have now entered the world
你们现在已经进入了
of the best friends squad.
最好的朋友小分队的世界
And when you have friends that are this best,
当你拥有如此最好的朋友的时候
you feel unstoppable... unstoppable.
你会不能自已 不能自已
So, prepare to surrender...
所以 准备被降服吧
to the power of friendship.
被友谊之力降服
'Cause we're gonna take over the world.
因为我们即将掌控全世界
Like, actually.
真正地
We are actually going to take over the world.
我们会真正地掌控全世界
Well, just... just look over there.
那啥 还是去看那边吧
♪ When my friends and I stick together ♪
♪ 朋友一心 ♪
♪ There's nothing we can't do ♪
♪ 坚不可摧 ♪
♪ And when I say that, I specifically mean ♪
♪ 我说这话 是想表达 ♪
♪ We're gonna stage a coup ♪
♪我们就要发动一场政♥变♥ ♪
♪ With the power of our gossip giggles ♪
♪ 用我们的八卦偷笑 ♪
♪ We'll storm the Pentagon ♪
♪ 席卷五角大楼 ♪
♪ Then celebrate ♪
♪ 然后狂欢♪
♪ With bottomless mimosas on the White House lawn ♪
♪ 在白宫草坪上喝无限续杯的含羞草 ♪
♪ We're gonna braid each other's hair ♪
♪ 我们编好辫子 ♪
♪ Then cut each other's braids ♪
♪ 再剪掉辫子 ♪
♪ Connect the braids to build a rope ♪
♪ 把辫子拧成一股绳 ♪
♪ To hang all of Congress ♪
♪ 绞死国会 ♪
♪ Squad goals, stay together forever ♪
♪ 我们的目标 相聚一生 ♪
♪ Squad goals, take control of the banks ♪
♪ 我们的目标 控制银行 ♪
♪ Squad goals, don't let a man come between us ♪
♪ 我们的目标 不让男人插足 ♪
♪ If he does, shoot him in the head ♪
♪ 如果有人不开眼 就爆他头 ♪
♪ Oh ♪
♪ 噢 ♪
♪ Friendtopia ♪
♪ 友谊之邦 ♪
♪ A dystopia around our friendship ♪
♪ 是我们友谊建立的反乌托邦 ♪
♪ Friendtopia ♪
♪ 友谊之邦 ♪
♪ Our manifesto is fun ♪
♪ 有趣的宣言 ♪
♪ Zig-a-zow ♪
♪ 出动 ♪
♪ Now that we have total control ♪
♪ 既然已经全面掌控 ♪
♪ Get ready for what's in store ♪
♪ 准备好迎接狂风暴雨吧 ♪
♪ Our reign will be like Sweet Valley High ♪
♪ 我们的统治就像甜蜜高谷 ♪
关于一对双胞胎姐妹的生活的青春剧
甜蜜高谷是90年代播出的
♪ Meets 1984 ♪
♪ 和1984的结合体 ♪
刻画了一个假象的恐怖的极权主义社会
1984是乔治·奥威尔的小说
♪ When one of us gets dumped ♪
♪ 当我们中有一人被甩 ♪
♪ That becomes Memorial Day ♪
♪ 那天就是阵亡将士纪念日 ♪
♪ All agriculture will be diverted ♪
♪ 所有农耕都会改变方向 ♪
♪ Into making us Rosé ♪
♪ 致力于酿造我们的玫瑰葡萄酒 ♪
♪ There's a really exclusive sushi place ♪
♪ 有家非常高端的寿司店 ♪
♪ That never lets us in ♪
♪ 从来不让我们进 ♪
♪ So when we don't get in, we say ♪
♪ 那当我们进不去的时候 我们就说 ♪
♪ Let's just go home and drink Rosé ♪
♪ 我们还是回家喝玫瑰葡萄酒吧 ♪
♪ Roll call ♪
♪ 点名开始 ♪
♪ Rebecca, the brainy one ♪
♪ 瑞贝卡 最聪明 ♪
♪ Head of censorship and mind control ♪
♪ 审查和控制心灵之王 ♪
♪ Heather, the cool one ♪
♪ 希瑟 最酷炫 ♪
♪ I put drugs in the water supply ♪
♪ 我在水里下了药 ♪
♪ Valencia, the sexy one ♪
♪ 瓦伦西亚 最性感 ♪
♪ Czar of torture ♪
♪ 施酷刑的沙皇 ♪
♪ Oh ♪
♪ 噢 ♪
♪ Friendtopia ♪
♪ 友谊之邦 ♪
♪ We nostalgically watch Hocus Pocus ♪
♪ 我们怀旧重温女巫也疯狂 ♪
讲述三女巫在万圣节试图吸取孩童精气的故事
女巫也疯狂是93年喜剧恐怖片
♪ Friendtopia ♪
♪ 友谊之邦 ♪
♪ Aw, I love Hocus Pocus ♪
♪ 我好爱女巫也疯狂 ♪
♪ Friendtopia ♪
♪ 友谊之邦 ♪
♪ All citizens must watch Hocus Pocus ♪
♪ 每个公民都必须看女巫也疯狂 ♪
♪ Friendtopia ♪
♪ 友谊之邦 ♪
♪ Or they will be killed ♪
♪ 不然就要被杀掉♪
♪ Zig-a-zow. ♪
♪ 出动 ♪
Okay. Everyone in for a selfie?
好了 大家来个自♥拍♥吧
Yes! Okay. Here we go.
好呀 开始咯
Ready? Chin down.
准备好了吗 不要抬下巴
Hooker. Mm.
妓♥女♥脸 恩
Oh, I think that was good.
我觉得这张不错
Let's approve it. Yeah? Yeah. Mmhmm.
我们来看看可不可以 怎么样 好
Approved. Yeah. Approved.
可以的 可以
Yeah. Yeah. I love the side angle.
是不错 我喜欢这个侧颜
It was solid. What filter? Um...
很赞的 用什么滤镜呢 唔
Valencia! Valencia!
瓦伦西亚滤镜吧 瓦伦西亚哦
Oh! Duh! Clearly.
噢 当然了
So, this is your girl group, huh?
所以 这就是你的女子团体么
Oh, yeah.
是啊
That's us.
那就是我们
And we spell "gurl" with a "U."
我们还写成了 "女纸" 团体
Isn't that cute?
是不是很可爱
Really cute.
真的很可爱啊
Well, it seems a bit exclusion-y,
这看上去有点排外啊
I mean, since you do have other close friends.
因为你确实还有其他密友啊
Oh, wait, Darryl, are you talking about Paula?
等等 达里尔 你是说宝拉吗
Yes, and... others.
是啊 以及 其他人啊
Oh, Darryl, come on. Don't start. There might also be
达里尔 拜托 别闹 可能还有
other others who would enjoy being included.
别的非常想加入你们团体的其他人哦
Maya, don't start.
玛雅 别闹了
Darryl, you don't... you don't think that Paula
达里尔 你不 你不认为宝拉
feels left out by that photo, right?
看到这张照片会觉得自己被冷落了 是吧
She doesn't feel like I've replaced her?
她不会觉得我取代了她吧
Well, I can't speak for Paula, but
我不能代表宝拉说话 但是
getting back to the others that might be hurt by this photo.
说回到可能被这张照片伤害的其他人吧
OMG. I think you're right.
我的天 你说的太对了
Look at... look at her. Look how sad she is.
看看 看着她 看看她多难过
She totally feels left out.
她感觉她被抛弃了
God. What am I doing? What am I doing?
老天 我在做什么 我到底在做什么
I've completely broken her heart.
我已经完全伤了她的心
I'm... I'm a complete monster.
我 我就是个禽兽
After everything she's done for me.
在她为我做了这么多之后
Okay.
好了
Okay. Okay. I can still fix this.
好了 好了 我还能补救
I can totally fix this, because all I have to do
我完全可以补救 因为我要做的就是
is blend my old friend somehow into my new friends
让我的老朋友和新朋友用某种方式融为一体
like some sort of friend jambalaya.
就像是某种友谊乱炖菜一样
Well, why don't you just invite Paula and your new friends
嗯 为什么不邀宝拉和你的新朋友
and any... really cool co-workers that you have,
还有其他... 酷酷的同事
and just take them out on a little soiree.
来一个小小的聚餐呢
No. And then boom. You've got
不 然后 嘭 你那
a spicy, friend-y stew.
热辣的友谊乱炖菜就好了
No. Darryl, I love you, but that will never work, okay?
不 达里尔 我很喜欢你 但那行不通的
You just can't glom a bunch of girls together
你就是不可能把没有相同点的女生
who have nothing in common. It'll feel...
一把揉在一起 那就...
gross and forced. Ew.
又恶心又别扭
No. What I have to do is make it
不 我要做的是让这一切
spontaneous and surprising,
又偶然又惊喜地发生
like, "Oh! Look who happens to be here.
就像 "哦 看是谁正好在这
"You happen to be here, you happen to be here.
你正好在 你也正好在
"What a fun, spontaneous,
多么有趣 凑巧的
not forced blend of Rebecca's friends!"
一点都不做作的瑞贝卡的朋友圈啊"
Oh, and how are you gonna do that?
哦 那你要怎么做呢
I don't know, Darryl.
我不知道 达里尔
Just stop starting.
就别闹了
Fine.
好吧
Word on the street
大家都说
is you have a super fun girl group!
你有一个超有趣的女子团体哟
"Gurl" with a "U." Sassy.
女纸团体 名字真酷炫
I know something really fun
我知道一个很有趣的活动
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表