剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Paula, do you think Josh will ever forgive me?
宝拉 你觉得乔希会原谅我吗
So, I know I've been a bitch the past few days
我知道过去几天 我态度很差
and I think what happened was...
我觉得之所以发生那些事
I absorbed Nathaniel's evilness
是因为我受了邪恶的纳撒尼尔的影响
and it turned me into a lunatic.
让我变成了个疯子
Yeah, exactly.
确实
But you did save your friends' jobs.
不过你确实保住了你朋友的工作
So...
所以
I can forgive you this time.
我这次可以原谅你
What about your parents?
那你父母呢
I-I can't believe I yelled at you in front of them
我居然在他们面前吼了你
and then I left.
之后一走了之
I owe them such an apology.
我欠他们一个道歉
That goes without saying.
这还用说
Yeah.
是啊
So, um, what do you want to do?
接下来你打算做什么
You want to get in our pj's and cuddle
你想换上睡衣然后抱抱
or do you want to just go straight to bed?
还是你想直接上♥床♥
Go to bed. Yeah?
直接上♥床♥ 是吗
Hey, um, how about I chase you and you run...
不如这样 我追你 然后你跑
like I'm pretending to be really mad at you.
然后我假装特别生你的气
What?
什么
Yeah, it's like a sexy, silly fun game.
嗯 就像一个愚蠢但是有趣的情趣游戏
Like... like, I'll-I'll chase you,
比如 比如我来追你
pretending that I want to kill you,
假装我想杀了你
and you'll run and it'll be like,
然后你就跑 然后就像这样
"Watch out! She's gonna get you."
小心 她要追上你了
Okay. Well, I'm pretty fast, you know.
好的 我跑得很快的
In high school, my 100-yard dash was eighth... best in the county.
高中的时候 我的一百码冲刺是县里前八
Yeah, just run.
好 快跑吧
Yeah.
好嘞
Oh, God!
天哪
Uh, so, listen, thank you for...
听着 谢谢你
letting me go in the graveyard.
在墓地放我一马
Oh, don't thank me until you've...
先别急着谢我
felt the skin of the ray.
你先感受一些鳐鱼的皮肤
It's so soft.
非常柔软
You know, I'm good. I don't...
我不用了 我不...
I just would like to go soon.
我马上就要走
Touch the ray... Paula All right. Okay.
摸它 宝拉 好吧 好吧
Touch the ray.
摸那条鳐鱼
Okay. I touched the ray.
行了 我摸了
Can I go now?
我能走了吗
Touch the urchin.
碰碰海胆
You have to touch the sea urchin.
你必须得试试海胆
Feels like, I don't know,
感觉就像 怎么说呢
someone doing you a favor in a graveyard.
有人在墓地理帮了你个大忙
Okay. But, but...
好吧 但是 但
I want you to look... Ah...
我希望你看 啊
... at my face,
看着我的脸
so that I can see the moment when your fingertips...
这样在你摸到海胆的时候 我就能见证
touch the urchin.
这个时刻了
How does it feel?
感觉怎么样
How does it feel?
感觉怎么样
Speak from the heart and don't lie or I'll know.
说是你真实的想法 别撒谎 我看得出来
Okay.
好的
It's, um, it's... sharp.
它 它 很尖锐
♪ It's sharp because the urchin has the little spines ♪
♪ 尖锐是因为海胆有小刺 ♪
♪ And that is how they get food. ♪
♪ 这样它们才能进食 ♪
This is so awesome. I love this stuff so much.
太酷了 我太爱这里了
Let's, let's go look at some coral.
走 我们再去看看珊瑚
Okay? Wait, no, no.
好吗 慢着 不 不
It's this way.
是这边
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表