剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Please don't...
求不要
God, Karen.
天呐 凯伦
You know what, I'm out of here.
受不了你们了 我走了
You guys are cheapskates and you not fun.
你们这群小气鬼 吝啬又无趣
Au revoir, losers.
(法语) 再见 衰人们
Paula, Paula,
宝拉 宝拉
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry about the beams,
我真的很抱歉 横梁掉下来了
about Karen, everything,
还有凯伦 一切的一切
but the fire department is on its way.
但消防员正在赶来
Okay? Um, if you get hungry,
你们要是饿了
there's a Snickers in that medicine cabinet.
医药箱里有士力架
It's my bath Snickers.
那是我洗澡时吃的士力架
And I-I'll text Scott
我去给斯科特发短♥信♥
and-and tell him what's happened.
告诉他发生的事情
Okay. Um, I don't have his number.
好的 但是我没有他电♥话♥号♥码
Uh, okay, um, I'll text him from your phone.
我用你手♥机♥给他发短♥信♥
No... you... hey!
不用 你 你干嘛去
Don't... uh... I...
别... 我...
I'll just text him
我离开这里
when I get out of here, so...
再给他发短♥信♥就行了...
No, it's fine.
没关系的
Uh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别 别这样
Hey, j-just don't worry about it.
别操心这个了
Just-Just-Just put my phone down!
把我手♥机♥放下
It feels like Paula is trying to hide something
我觉得宝拉在隐藏什么事情
from Rebecca that is on her phone.
不想告诉瑞贝卡 那件事就藏在手♥机♥里
Is this part of what girls do?
女孩子们就该这么做吗
Should I be giggling? No.
我应该咯咯笑吗 不要
Yeah, so I'm definitely gonna look at your phone now, Paula.
是啊 我现在一定要看看你手♥机♥了 宝拉
Luckily, I know your pass-code.
幸好 我知道你手♥机♥密♥码♥
Oh, my God, I've got
我的天
to change my privacy settings.
我必须去修改隐私设置了
Just stop!
住手
Hey, ladies, do you want to know why
嘿 姑娘们 你们知道
Paula didn't want me to look at her phone?
宝拉为什么不想让我看她手♥机♥吗
This is actually...
这实际上
really funny. Um...
很有意思
so, Paula texted her friend from law school,
宝拉给她法学院的朋友桑尼尔
Sunil, uh, quote...
发短♥信♥ 原话是
"Help! I'm having the worst night of my life!" Unquote
"救命 这是我人生中最糟糕的一晚上"
Okay, Rebecca, you put that phone down
瑞贝卡 你把手♥机♥给我放下
because you are
你的行为
violating the 2012 California
已经违反了
Electronic Privacy Act!
2012年加州电子隐私法案
Sorry, there's actually, there's more.
对不起 但是还有别的内容呢
This part's, like... this is when it gets really funny.
还有这部分 变得好好玩啊
Um, she then says, uh,
她说
for him to come rescue her
让他来救她
and then, "Quick, make up some story to get me
"快点想个法子让我
the hell out of here."
离开这个鬼地方"
NNo. No? Oh.
别笑 别笑 好吧
Texts like these, like, bitchy texts,
这种很贱的短♥信♥
you used to send these to me.
以前你都是偷偷发给的
You know, Paula, I was agonizing
宝拉 我一直在为
over whether or not you'd felt like I'd replaced you...
你是不是觉得我用别人取代了你而痛苦纠结
... but now I realize
但是现在我觉得
I'm the one who's been replaced.
我才是那个被取代的人
And you know, you never even gave this night a chance.
你从来都没给这个晚上一个机会
You never even tried.
你从来都没尝试过
Surf Shop Lady.
冲浪店女士
Super small world, the San Gabes Vals.
这个世界真是太小了 圣加布瓦尔
Hey, yeah.
嗨 嗨
How did your bro plan work out?
你的兄弟帮计划实行得怎么样
Didn't. You were right.
没成功 你是对的
Forcing friendships is stupid.
强求友情很蠢
And now the girl that I love
而且现在我再也没机会
will never have a chance to love me back.
看到我爱的女孩回报我的爱了
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh!
噢
You were doing this for a girl?
你是为了一个女孩才做的这些事吗
Sweetie, why didn't you tell me that?
亲爱的 你为什么不告诉我这些
Oh, that is so nice.
这么做太棒了
Oh, I'm gonna cry.
我都快哭了
Really? You think it's sweet?
真的吗 你觉得很甜蜜
Forcing friendships is weird
强求友情很奇怪
but forcing love is so romantic.
但强行创造爱情却很浪漫
You got to force love. Everybody knows that.
你必须强行创造爱情 大家都明白
Look at Prince Charming.
你想想灰姑娘的白马王子
He made a whole country try on a shoe.
他强迫全国都去试穿一只水晶鞋
So... where is she?
那么 她在哪
The girl that you love?
那个你爱的女孩
I don't know, probably at home.
我不知道 可能在家吧
Then what are you doing here?
那你在这干嘛
Go to her now. Run.
快去找她 跑啊
Are you sure? Yeah, go!
你确定吗 对 快去
Okay, all right.
好吧
Go get your Cinderella!
快去找你的灰姑娘
So, you couldn't even
你甚至都不想面对面
tell me to my face
告诉我
that you wanted to leave?
你想离开我
Great.
做得好
Um... I'll get it. Oh, wonder who that is. Hmm?
我去开门 究竟是谁
Hi, is Paula here?
嗨 宝拉在吗
Uh, I'm Sunil, Paula's friend.
我是桑尼尔 宝拉的朋友
Paula, the dude you sent those mean texts to
宝拉 你那些关于我们的刻薄短♥信♥的
about us is here.
接收人来了
Yes, I have to tell her something.
我来告诉她一些事情
You won't believe what happened.
你不会相信发生了什么
I can barely catch my breath.
我跑得上气不接下气了
I just came to tell Paula that Timmy...
我来告诉宝拉 提米
Tommy stepped on a nail and has tetanus already
是汤米 踩到了一颗钉子 得了破伤风
and has to be hospitalized.
必须去住院
So, that wasn't even
呵呵 连谎话
almost a good lie.
都编不圆
Um, you sound like you're playing Pepper
你听起来就像在
in a road company of Annie.
"孤女安妮" 巡演公♥司♥里演佩珀的蹩脚演员
佩珀是安妮所在孤儿院里的一个不友好的孤儿
"孤女安妮" 是著名百老汇音乐剧
Excuse me, I have a degree in theater.
对不起 我可有个戏剧专业学位
If you did,
如果你也有这个学位
you would know that
你就会知道
a road company, aka a national tour,
巡演公♥司♥ 就是全国巡演的戏班
is a very sought after engagement.
是非常热门的工作机会呢
Rebecca, I am so sorry.
瑞贝卡 很抱歉
Paula!
宝拉
What happened? Later!
发生什么了 你等会
You know what? Don't apologize to me, Paula.
你知道么 宝拉 别跟我说对不起
'Cause when the firemen get here
因为等到消防员过来
and get you out, you won't have to be
把你弄出来以后
friends with me anymore.
你我就不必再做朋友了
We could dress like caterers. No.
我们可以乔装成承办酒席的 不行
And do you want me to give you a list of the reasons
你想让我给你一张
why that's not gonna work?
为什么不行的理由清单吗
I can't do this anymore.
我想不出来了
I'm exhausted. Exhausted?
我累坏了 累坏了?
We have a mission.
我们有任务要完成
Show a little grit.
有点毅力行吗
What are you, a man or a mouse?
你是人还是耗子啊
Huh? Well, I know the answer to that.
不过我已经知道答案了
I see your little mouse paws.
我看到你的小耗子爪了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表