剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
It's not Flip Flop, it's not Water Cooler.
不叫人字拖 不叫饮水机桶
And frankly, you're a little obsessed with Josh Chan.
说实话 你有点太着迷乔希·陈了
Yeah, it's, like, weird and unhealthy.
是的 简直又怪又不健康
Hundo for you if you slip some
给你一百块钱 如果你在他的牛排里
American cheese singles into his steak.
塞点美国黄干酪的话
Oh! Sorry about that.
刚才抱歉了
Rebecca is so good at her job.
瑞贝卡工作水平超高的
In fact, she's so devoted to her job,
实际上 她对工作超投入的
I really haven't seen her
过去几天里
a whole lot the last couple of days.
我都没见到她几面
Uh, but, you know, she's really inspired me.
但是 她激励了我
I've been talking to Alex about a promotion.
我最近也在和亚历克斯谈升职的事情
Oh, that's wonderful, Josh.
那太好了 乔希
Are you out of that tiny backroom yet?
你搬出那个小后间了吗
I told you,
我告诉过你的
that's where the management desks are.
管理层的办公桌在那里
I thought he was here to change the water cooler...
我以为他是来换饮水机桶的
water cooler...
饮水机桶
Blah, blah, puka shells,
啦 啦 啦 普卡贝壳
blah, blah, karate,
啦 啦 啦 空手道
blah, blah, blah,
啦 啦 啦
sleeping in my old twin bed, blah, blah,
睡我以前的单人床 啦 啦
intensive purposes.
强烈意图
See, I always urge people to hang on to their receipts,
我总会提醒客人留好收据
because of our generous return policy;
因为我们的退货政策很宽松
60 days, with or without the box.
六十天内都可退货 不管有没有外包装
Go back to Board Shorts McGee.
回到滑板裤麦吉尔身边去吧
Board Shorts, McGee...
滑板裤 麦吉尔
Doop, doop, dee doop,
叽叽喳喳
doop, doople dee doop,
叽叽叽喳喳喳
doop, doop, doop.
叽叽
Doople dee doop, doop, doop,
喳喳喳喳
doop, doop, doop...
叽叽叽
Stop it.
闭嘴
What's wrong, Rebecca?
怎么了 瑞贝卡
Um, I'm so sorry, I, um...
呃 抱歉 我
I have to go.
我得走了
You're not, like, actually going.
你不是真的要走吧
We-we just got here.
我们才到这里啊
We-we haven't gotten our amuse bushes.
我们还在等菜前小店呢
It's a amuse-bouche! Okay?
那叫餐前小点 好吗
It's a small bite that tickles your palate.
是刺♥激♥你味觉的小食
I'm sorry, didn't mean to get mad at that.
抱歉 我并不想对那种事情发火的
I have to go. I have to fix this.
我得走了 我得去改善一下情况
Josh, all I want to do is be back in our love bubble.
乔希 我一心想要回到我们的爱情泡泡里
Okay, but I-I-I have to go,
好吗 但是我... 我得走了
I have to go.
我得走了
That was rude.
好没礼貌啊
It was.
是啊
I still like her more than Valencia.
不过比起瓦伦西亚 我还是喜欢她一点
Nathaniel's just ruining everything.
纳撒尼尔真是毁了一切
He's getting in my head,
他都在我脑海里纠缠着
he's making me think that Josh is an idiot,
他让我觉得乔希是个蠢货
which is ridiculous.
这也太荒谬了
Oh, it's fine. Okay, all I have to do
没事的 好了 我只需要
is get the proof, get the client, save everyone's jobs,
搞到证据 搞定客户 帮大家保住饭碗
and then I can just quit
然后我就可以停手
and go back to my love bubble.
回到我的爱情泡泡里了
I found something! Oh, what?
我有发现 哦 什么
Oh, my God!
我的天
That's a skull. Just wait, there's more.
是个头骨 等等 还有呢
Boom. Oh, my God.
轰 天啊
Awesome. Yes, awesome.
太棒了 是的 太棒了
They totally buried two bodies in one casket.
他们真的把两具尸体埋进一具棺材里了
I mean, that's not awesome.
好吧 这件事本身一点也不棒
But, like, for us, this is awesome.
但是对我们来说 实在太棒了
Yes! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!
赞 我就知道我就知道
There's four leg bones in here!
这里有四条腿骨
Okay, we got the skulls,
好了 我们有多个头骨了
we got the proof, let's just...
有证据了 我们还是
let's just get out of here, okay?
我们还是赶紧离开这儿吧 好吗
I've got two pelvises!
我找到了两个骨盆
Freeze! Drop the bones!
不许动 放下尸骨
Paula, it's the fuzz. Scatter!
宝拉 是条子 快撤
Paula!
宝拉
Paula...
宝拉
I am so sorry that I left you. I...
真抱歉我丢下了你 我
the light flashed and I panicked
手电筒一闪 我就慌了
and I just... I ran here, what happened?
我就逃到这里来了 发生什么了
I convinced the security guard to let me go.
我说服保安放我走了
How?
怎么说服的
I told him that I would go to the Long Beach Aquarium
我说我周六会跟他去
with him on Saturday.
长滩水族馆
He likes the touch tank.
他喜欢里面的触摸水箱
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想再说了
I just want to go home and shower.
我只想回家洗澡
Yeah, I understand that, Paula,
是啊 我能理解 宝拉
but we can't... we can't... we got to get to work.
但是我们不能回家 我们得去上班
What? Oh, it's 7:45!
什么 已经七点四十五了
We got to go! Why?
我们必须要走了 为什么
Just-just get this jalopy moving, Paula.
快把这破车开起来吧 宝拉
But I want to go home and scrub the dead bodies
可我想回家 把死尸的味道
and the security guard breath off my body.
和保安的口臭从我身上刮掉
Paula, Nathaniel's gonna start firing people at 8:00 a.m.
宝拉 纳撒尼尔在八点钟要开始炒大家鱿鱼
Business is not personal.
这是公事 不针对个人
It's about the bottom line.
这事关底线
It's about efficiency, saving time and money...
事关效率 节省时间和成本
Just do it! I can't take it anymore.
快点动手吧 我受不了了
Do with me what you will, fire me, throw me out.
随意处置我吧 开了我 把我丢出去
Cover me in honey and blindfold me.
用蜂蜜涂满我 用布蒙住我的眼睛
My safe word is penis.
我的安全词是鸡鸡
I heard someone yell penis.
我听到有人喊鸡鸡了
What's wrong, Karen?
怎么了 凯伦
Listen.
听着
It's nothing personal,
这不是针对个人的
but...
但是
Stop, stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
停停停
We have proof.
我们有证据
Paula and I have proof
宝拉和我有证据证明
that the cemetery's committing burial fraud.
墓地在埋葬方面存在欺诈
Great. Where is that proof?
好 证据在哪儿
Okay. It was a little bit confiscated, but we can get more
好吧 证据被没收了 但是我们还可以再弄点
because we know it's there now.
因为我们知道就在那里
So you still don't have the client.
所以你们仍然没有搞定客户
Technically, no.
严格来说还没有
But they will hire us once they see...
但他们肯定会签约的 只要他们看到...
How many times do I have to say Friday at 8:00 a.m.
我说了多少遍了 周五早上八点钟
That's the deadline.
那是截止时间
You lost. Game over. Get out of the pool,
你输了 游戏结束 滚出泳池
wash off the chlorine, and apologize to your father.
洗掉氯气 向你父亲道歉
What?
啥
It's over.
一切都结束了
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Please, please don't do this.
喂喂喂 求你 别这样
Please don't do this. Can I talk to you in private?
别这么做 我能私下跟你谈谈吗
For just one-one second, one second, in private.
就一分钟 私下谈谈
Rebecca, I understand that you are emotional,
瑞贝卡 我理解你很激动
but, hey, we had a deal.
但是 我们当初说好了的
You cannot do this to these people.
你不能对这些人这么做
Well, uh... These are good people.
这个嘛 这些都是好人
They've supported me through a lot of tough times.
他们支持我度过了很多难熬的日子
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表