剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
She has her issues.
她也有点问题的
I mean, Rebecca. Of course.
我说 瑞贝卡 当然是她
It's always Rebecca, isn't it?
一直都是她 不是吗
Wherever I turn, everything points back to her.
我兜兜转转 总是会遇到她
♪ Duh, duh, duh, duh ♪
♪ 那当然 当然 当然♪
♪ What was I thinkin' ♪
♪ 我都在想什么 ♪
♪ It's just, like, duh, duh, duh, duh ♪
♪ 脑子里就只剩下 恍惚 ♪
♪ Can't believe that I couldn't see it all along ♪
♪ 之前是被什么蒙蔽了双眼 ♪
♪ Can't believe that I could have been so wrong ♪
♪ 一直以来都是大错特错 ♪
♪ Don't know what was going through my mind ♪
♪ 心里在想什么自己也很混乱 ♪
♪ I'm just, like ♪
♪ 我就像是 ♪
♪ Ugh, God, so stupid ♪
♪ 天杀的 太蠢了 ♪
♪ Looking back on all those times ♪
♪ 会想起过去的种种 ♪
♪ Like that one time ♪
♪ 像这一次 ♪
♪ And that other time ♪
♪ 还有那一次 ♪
♪ And I'm just, like ♪
♪ 就马上想到 ♪
♪ Duh, duh, duh, duh ♪
♪ 当然 当然 当然♪
♪ So obvious ♪
♪ 答案显然而见 ♪
It's like, uh, hello?
就像是 哈喽 你傻吗
♪ She was always right there for me ♪
♪ 她总是在原地等我回心转意 ♪
♪ But I was too blind to see ♪
♪ 而我却总是太傻看不清 ♪
♪ Duh, duh, duh, duh ♪
♪ 当然 当然 当然 ♪
♪ All I know is I got to do something now ♪
♪ 现在我得做些事去补偿 ♪
♪ Either do or say ♪
♪ 不管该做还是该说 ♪
Is it like a do
是直接做好呢
or is it like a say?
还是说点什么先铺垫
♪ I got to make a move ♪
♪ 我必须要迈出那一步 ♪
♪ Just as soon as I think of ♪
♪ 我的身体已经走在我的思想前面 ♪
♪ Exactly what I got to do ♪
♪ 它会替我说出想说却又说不出口的 ♪
Wait.
慢着
I got to go get her.
我要去挽回她
I got to get her, like, right this second.
我这一分这一秒 就要去挽回她
I'm coming for you, baby!
我来了 宝贝
Wait. I don't have my keys.
我去 我的钥匙呢
I left my keys and phone at the club?
我把我的手♥机♥和钥匙落在酒吧里了
♪ Duh, duh, duh, duh. ♪
♪ 当然 当然 当然 ♪
Okay, Paula. So I full-on lost your son,
宝拉对不起 我把你的儿子搞丢了 我负全责
but I promise I will find him...
但是我承诺我会找到他的
Paula!
宝拉
You're...
你
You're home!
你在家啊
Hey. I thought you weren't
我还以为你
supposed to be back until tomorrow.
明天之前都回不来呢
Well, I wasn't...
嗯 本来是的
but then... Tommy!
不过突然 汤米
Wow. You two really bonded.
哇哦 你俩熟得真快啊
Yeah. Yeah, we did.
是啊 我们现在超级好
Over all that volcano stuff.
自从火山事件之后
Uh...
嗯
Yeah, volcano. Yup.
是啊 火山 恩恩
Volcano. Yeah. And I already told my mom
火山 是啊 我已经告诉我妈妈
about that bully that destroyed our volcano.
那个毁坏我们火山的坏家伙的事了
You know. The one that we made. Right.
就是我们做的那个火山嘛 对啊
R... Yes. Right. And... And then he sat on it,
对 是 他 他还一屁♥股♥坐上去了
and it just exploded right up his butt.
然后那火山正好爆浆在他的屁♥股♥上
Okay.
是的
The kid is fine.
这家伙可有趣了
The lava was just made of chewable mints and soda pop.
那岩浆是用可食用薄荷和汽水做的
So, no harm done.
没有危险的
But I was just at that child's house
不过我还是很严肃的去了那孩子的家里
talking to his parents very firmly, and saying
义正言辞的跟他的父母讲
that any further bullying would result in legal action.
一点小小的暴♥力♥倾向都可以演变成刑事责任
And then I TP'd his house.
然后我向他家掉满满的卫生纸了
That is...
这...
...exactly
简直是
what I would have done.
我会做的事
That is the truth.
这就是事实
The truth. It's all about context, right?
所谓事实 都在于前文后理 是吧
Exactly.
对的
Hey, so...
嗯 嘿 所以
Paula, why did you come home? Is everything okay?
宝拉你怎么这么快就回来了 事情怎么样了
Oh, I just... I felt bad being away right now.
哎 我只是 觉得现在离开那么远不太好
I missed Tommy and...
我想念我的汤米 而且
I just started feeling kind of sad.
感觉有点悲伤呢
Well...
现在
I'm here, so...
我在这儿了 所以
we can just be sad together.
我可以陪你一起悲伤了
Wow, you are a true friend.
嗯 你是一位真诚的朋友
You have been so great.
你做的太棒了
I am so sorry that I ever doubted you.
我对我曾持过的怀疑对你道歉
I trust you more than anyone in the world.
在这世上我信任谁都比不过你了
Rebecca, what's wrong?
怎么了 瑞贝卡
Nothing...
没事
Who could that be?
谁在敲门
It's late.
这么晚了
Josh? What are you doing here?
乔希 你过来干嘛
I had to come as soon as I knew.
我得知真♥相♥之后就马上来找你了
Rebecca, it's you.
原来是你 瑞贝卡
It's you, you're my Soup Fairy.
原来是你 你是我的鸡汤仙女
Oh, my God. You found out?
天哪 你知道是我了
Yes.
是的
I know the truth now.
我什么都知道了
That soup shows that you're the one who really cares about me.
这盆鸡汤让我明白你是我的真命天女
Well, I... I know how sad you get when you're sickie.
嗯 我只是知道你虚弱时有多难受
Okay, uh... Okay.
等下 嗯 好吧
I... I'm gonna give you guys a second. So...
我让你们单独聊聊
Rebecca?
瑞贝卡
I'm an idiot.
我就是个白♥痴♥
I realize now that all this time,
我现在才了解这么久以来
it's been you.
都是你
You've always been there for me.
只有你还在原地等我
But...
可
but what about your girlfriend?
你的女朋友怎么办
We're over. She's a poo person.
我们分手了 她就是坨屎
Oh, my God. I thought so too but I didn't want to say anything.
我天 我也这么认为的 只是没敢说
do you want to go somewhere and talk?
你想不想去别的地方坐坐
Just me and you?
就咱俩吗
See where we can go from here.
我们还可以再聊聊别的
I, um... I don't know if I can just leave...
我 嗯 我不知道现在这个情况能不能走
You know what? I just...
抱歉 我不是
I'm sorry to interrupt. I'm... But I...
我不是故意要打断的 我只是
And I wasn't listening. At all.
我没偷听你们对话 一个字都没有
I... I just... I just want to say
我只是想过来说一声
that I mean, you... you can go.
你走吧 你可以去
I am... I am fine.
我可以的
I promise.
我保证
It's just... This is a...
这是 这是个
It's a big moment. So...
这是个重要的时刻 所以
Ah, okay...
好了
Josh, um...
乔希
This is...
这太
...this is amazing. Yeah!
这太棒了 是啊
And, um...
但是
And you need to go.
你得走了
What?
啥玩意儿
What?
啥玩意儿
I have to take care of my family.
我要照顾我的家人
I'm a mom now and I have other priorities.
现在我是一位母亲了 我有别的责任了
Okay.
好吧
I-I guess I'll go.
那我就只能走了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表