剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊
You had an abortion?
你去堕胎了?
Yes, yes, I did.
是的 我去了
You didn't tell me? No, I did not.
你不告诉我吗 是的 没告诉你
She wanted to tell you many times.
她好几次都想告诉你的
So, Kenickie's understudy there knows?
所以 那个肯尼基的替补都知道了?
You told him? Okay...
你居然告诉他了 好吧
You've known him for, like, three days!
你认识他 才三天好吗
Yeah, you know what? And he listens to me.
是啊 可你知道吗 他愿意倾听我啊
I listen to you, I would've listened to you.
我也倾听你的啊 我当时也会愿意听你说啊
You just didn't give me the chance.
你却没有给我倾听的机会
I was, I was sitting there...
我就坐在那儿
I was sitting there on the edge of your bed,
坐在你床边
and you said nothing.
然而你什么都没说
I mean, I asked you, I asked you point blank
我当时可是问了你的 直截了当地问你
if anything was wrong.
出什么事了
You didn't really mean it.
你却不是真心的
Yes, I did, yes, I did.
不 我是真心的 我真关心的
No, you didn't.
不 你并没有
This is the problem, you never give me the chance.
这就是问题所在 你从来不给我个机会
You never give me the chance.
你从来不给我机会
You never ask for my support with your abortion
你要堕胎 或者你人生中的任何事情
or anything else in your life.
你都从来没有寻求过我的支持
I shouldn't have to ask!
但根本不应该我主动要求你才关心的
The firemen are here.
消防员来了
The emergency's over. Is it?
紧急情况结束了 是吗
I think the dance emergency has just begun!
我觉得紧急舞蹈才刚刚开始哦
♪ We gonna keep it rolling ♪
♪ 我们要一直摇摆 ♪
♪ Moving on a brighter day ♪
♪ 在更加明媚的日子里舞动 ♪
♪ Try to pull me down, but I never slow up ♪
♪ 想给我泼冷水 但我绝不放慢舞步 ♪
♪ Hop on if you're coming my way ♪
♪ 你想要加入 就跳上来吧 ♪
♪ We gonna keep it rolling ♪
♪ 我们要一直摇摆 ♪
♪ Moving on a brighter day ♪
♪ 在更加明媚的日子里舞动 ♪
♪ Smiling 'cause I see the silver lining ♪
♪ 我看见了乌云边的阳光而微笑 ♪
♪ Hop on if you're coming my way. ♪
♪ 你想要加入 就跳上来吧 ♪
Do firemen just not come to this house?
消防员是故意不来这间房♥吗
Who? What about that dance?
谁? 刚刚那支舞怎么样
That was pretty awesome, right?
很赞吧 对吗
And so super easy to learn, you'll see.
而且超级好学的 你一会儿就会发现的
Okay, now, Maya and I,
好了 现在玛雅和我
we're gonna split you into two groups.
会把大家分成两队
So everybody count off one, two, one, two, one, two.
大家一二一二报数吧
What, no takers?
怎么了 都不学吗
Hey.
嘿
Isn't this the house where all those drug dealers
这房♥子不就是那次全部毒贩
were murdered...
被谋杀的地...
Marble counter-tops, cool.
大理石台子啊 棒
What were you guys talking about?
你们刚才在说什么呢
Come in.
进来吧
Hey.
嘿
I just wanted to say good-bye.
我想来道个别
I'm leaving and I'm sorry.
我要走了 我很抱歉
I tried to force things.
我想强行促成事情
First friendship and then love.
先是友情 然后是爱情
And now I know that forcing things doesn't work.
现在我知道 有些事情强求不来
Yeah, I feel that.
是啊 我也体会到了
And now I know that apparently
而且现在我还知道
horrifying things have happened in this house
可怕的事情在这里发生过
and I had no idea.
而我当初竟然一无所知
Listen, Trent, I appreciate
听着 特伦 我很感激你
you Schwarnegg-ing out back there,
刚刚像施瓦辛格一样地出现了
but what are you doing here?
可你来这里做什么
I haven't seen you in months.
我几个月都没见到你了
Well, I found out that you broke up with Greg and Josh.
是这样 我得知你和格雷以及乔希都分手了
And so... you're finally a free agent.
所以 你终于是自♥由♥身了
I hacked your texts and your e-mails.
我黑进了你的短♥信♥和邮件里
Oh. Wow, okay.
哦 哇 好吧
Yeah, I'm sorry about that, too.
是啊 我对此也很抱歉
Um, good-bye.
唔 再见了
Wait.
等等
Are you clean?
你干净么
Yeah, I spot-washed this morning.
嗯 今天早上特地专门去了污点
What? No, I meant, do you have any diseases?
啥 不 我是说 你有没有什么疾病
Like, the big ones?
什么大病之类的
No, I just got a physical.
没有 我刚刚做了体♥检♥
My body is perfect.
我的身体状态完美
Great, want to have sex?
赞 想上♥床♥吗
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
Well, I mean, I'm bored, I got nothing to do,
我现在很无聊 没事做
and plus, it might cheer me up.
另外 上♥床♥可能能让我振作起来
So...
所以
are you in?
你来吗
Yes, please. Okay.
求之不得 好
Hey, hey, hey, just to be clear, though,
喂喂喂 先说清楚
I don't want to see you again after this.
上完床后我可不想再见到你
Understood?
明白了吗
Understood.
明白了
Okay, what?
好的 啥
Can I kiss your mouth? YYes. Mm.
我能亲你的嘴吗 可以 额
So, can you show us in person?
所以 你能当面示范给我们吗
'Cause I watched online like 50 times
在线视频我看了50遍了
and I just... I keep messing it up.
但是 我总是跳错
And everyone's doing it at every party.
而大家都在派对上跳这舞
Oh, yeah, that's how you get to 1,800 views.
没错 我们1800次播放次数就是这么来的
So many.
好多次啊
So, does it have a name?
所以这舞有名字吗
Oh, yeah, it's got a name, it's, uh...
哦有名字的 就叫
it's called the Maya.
玛雅舞
Hit it, M-Dog.
来吧 小玛玛
♪ 5, 6, 7, 8! ♪
♪ 5 6 7 8 ♪
♪ We gonna keep it rolling ♪
♪ 我们要一直摇摆 ♪
♪ Moving on a brighter day ♪
♪ 在更加明媚的日子里舞动 ♪
♪ Try to pull me down, but I never slow up ♪
♪ 想给我泼冷水 但我绝不放慢舞步 ♪
♪ Hop on if you're coming my way ♪
♪ 你想要加入 就跳上来吧 ♪
♪ We gonna keep it rolling ♪
♪ 我们要一直摇摆 ♪
♪ Moving on a brighter day ♪
♪ 在更加明媚的日子里舞动 ♪
♪ Smiling 'cause I see the silver lining ♪
♪ 我看见了乌云边的阳光而微笑 ♪
♪ Hop on if you're coming my way ♪
♪ 你想要加入 就跳上来吧 ♪
♪ I came a long way, reversing the wrong way... ♪
♪ 我远道而来 逆转错误之路 ♪
Wow. Trent, I got to say, um...
哇哦 特伦 我不得不说
That was amazing.
刚才太棒了
You're, um...
你真的
you're really good at...
你真是
at everything, actually.
各种花样都很棒 说真的
I mean, you're just so... patient.
你是那么的 耐心
Thank you.
谢谢
No, it is I who should thank you.
不 是我该谢谢你
For taking my virginity.
拿走了我处子之身
No. No, I... n-no, I didn't.
不 不是吧 我没有吧
Yes, you did.
是的 是你拿走的
Do you want to take it again?
你想再拿一次吗
Eh, okay.
呃 好吧
No, no, no, no.
不行 不行
You got to pay the toll first, buddy.
你得先交 "过路费" 哦
Okay. Come on.
好的 来吧
There we go. This is my favorite.
来了 我最喜欢做这个了
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表