剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Oh...
噢
you have an island.
你还弄了厨岛
What are you, a Rockefeller?
怎么 你♥爸♥是王健林吗
I know, right?
可不是
Oh, my God. It's so cool.
哦 天呐 这太酷了
Um, over here's our kitchen table for food
嗯 这是放食物的餐桌
and heated discourse.
当然还可以进行热烈的讨论
And so, yeah, the whole place is
所以 是的 整个地方
completely renovated, so it's basically like new.
完全被翻新了 现在看起来就和新的一样
Whoa.
哇
Wow.
哇
Okay, it's not that... I mean, it's...
好吧 这个不是... 我是说
yeah, it's just paint, so...
是 就是涂层罢了
I know this place!
我认识这地方
This is where all those people were
就是在这里 那些人全都被
murd...
谋...
Look at those sconces!
看着烛台
Oh, yeah. Nice, right?
哦 不错吧
So nice.
真棒
Honey, I am so proud of you.
甜心 我为你骄傲
Oh!
噢
Oh...
噢
And you know what? I am really glad that
你知道吗 我很庆幸
we finally have the time to just put our feet up and...
我们终于有时间能翘着脚聊天了
you know, have a nice long chat just like we used to.
你知道 就像以前一样长时间聊天
Um, so,
唔
chatting is fun,
聊天很有意思
but you know what else is fun?
但你知道还有什么很有意思吗
No...
不
What up, biatch?
干嘛呢 小婊砸
We got the T-shirts.
我们拿到T恤了
Yeah, Rebecca,
是的 瑞贝卡
we got you a medium.
我们给你拿了个中号♥
I wanted to get you a large because
我想那个大号♥来着
of your massive boobs, but...
考虑你的巨胸 但...
Introducing the newest member of our girl group,
介绍下我们女子团体的新成员
P-P-P-Paula.
宝 宝 宝拉
Hey, Rebecca,
嗨 瑞贝卡
I'm gonna infiltrate your guy friend group tonight.
今晚 我要融入你的男生朋友圈里
So, when, at a future time,
这样 等未来的某一天
you see me chillin' with them,
你会看见我和他们打成一片
you'll think, "He's so normal,
你就会想 他好正常啊
I'm in love."
我爱上他了
♪ It's the Trent is getting ready song ♪
♪ 这是特伦准备之歌♥ ♪
♪ The Trent is getting ready song ♪
♪ 特伦准备之歌♥ ♪
♪ Trent's getting ready ♪
♪ 特伦准备冲锋 ♪
♪ Trent's getting ready ♪
♪ 特伦准备陷阵 ♪
♪ The Trent is getting ready... ♪
♪ 特伦准备... ♪
Crap! My back.
靠 我的背
Slap, clasp, pull,
拍 勾 拉
hit the back.
拍拍背
You can do this.
你能做到的
You're the best.
你是最棒的
Hey, um, we're not on...
嗨 我们不在单子...
Hey, Trent!
嗨 特伦
Hey, uh, it's cool.
嘿 没事
They're with me. They're with me.
他们和我一起的 一起的
Slap, clasp, oh, pull. Hit the back.
拍 勾 拉 拍拍背
Hey.
嗨
And that's how we do it. Cool.
这就是我们的风格 酷
Uh, well, these are my boys.
嗯 这些是我朋友
Uh, what's up Hector and White Josh?
嗯 还好吗 赫克托还有白乔希
How'd you know our names?
你怎么知道我们的名字
Yeah, have we met?
就是 我们见过吗
Oh, um, I called you White Josh because...
哦 我叫你白乔希是因为
you're a white person who looks like Josh.
你是一个长得像乔希的白人
And, obviously I called you Hector
显然 我叫你赫克托
because...
是因为
I'm racist.
我是个种族主义者
Yeah, that's right.
没错 就是这样
We got the table to ourselves
为了纪念兄弟情谊
for the momento, bromentos.
我为大家预定了座位
My clients won't be here for a minute.
我的客户一时半会儿还到不了
You sure it's still chill that we chill?
你确定我们坐在这里没问题吗
Dude, of course it's still chill that we chill.
哥们 当然没问题啦
Look, first, second and third rounds are on me.
听着 今天前三轮都是我买♥♥单
Oh!
太棒了
Yeah. Let's do this!
没错 来吧
Dude, yeah.
哥们 不错啊
Okay,
好了
that looks great.
看起来还不错
Paula, I'm really sorry
宝拉 我真的很抱歉
that I didn't have a blank T-shirt
我没有空白的T恤
to work with and I had to write on the back,
只好把字写在背后
but I think it looks great. What T-shirt is that?
但是我觉得这样看起来还不错 这是什么T恤
What-what T-shirt is that? Remind me.
这是什么T恤 让我想想
Oh, the Breast Cancer Rock and Roll
关爱乳腺癌摇滚
Walk/Run 5K, Parsipanny, New Jersey.
走走跑跑五千米 新泽西帕西帕尼
That's a great cause, great organization.
真是个好棒的慈善活动 好组织
Sorry, I didn't make you a shirt, Paula.
抱歉 我没有给你做一件 宝拉
I-I don't know how these girl groups work.
我不知道这种女子团体是怎么运作的
Did I do something wrong?
我有做错什么吗
No, you didn't. You're doing great.
不 你没有 你做得很好
What happened was Rebecca didn't tell us Paula was coming
是瑞贝卡没有告诉我们宝拉会来
or tell Paula we would be here.
也没告诉宝拉我们在这
Oh... It's weird.
噢 很奇怪哦
Okay.
好吧
There's that endearing honesty!
这么耿直真是可爱
Okay,
好了
who wants cocktails?
谁要喝鸡尾酒
Hey, honey,
嗨 宝贝
um, I-I don't mean to be a wet blanket,
呃 我不是故意要扫大家兴的
but, you know,
但是 你知道
I just thought that tonight was,
我只是觉得今晚
was gonna be just us and...
只属于我们俩
you know, it's ju... I just...
只是 我只是
I have so much studying to do and I have to...
我有太多功课要完成 而且我必须
No, no, no, no, no, let me cut you off right there.
不不不 容我打断你一下
Please don't leave.
请不要离开
Please don't leave, it's-it's...
请不要离开
It's so important to me that you be here,
你在这对我来说至关重要
okay? And I know why you're a little weirded out.
好吗 我知道你为什么觉得有点不自在
I didn't tell you that they'd be here
我没告诉你 她们会来
because I knew you'd... You'd make your face.
因为我知道你 你会嫌弃脸
That face. Just give me an hour.
就是这个表情 就给我一小时
One hour, okay? And if we're not all,
一个小时 好吗 如果我们一小时后
like, totally blood sisters by then,
还没成为好姐妹 那么
you can leave, no hard feelings.
你可以走了 没关系的
Okay?
可以吗
Okay, okay. Great!
可以 太棒了
Okay, great.
很好
All right.
好吧
Oh...
噢
Who's ready to slightly poison their bodies
谁愿意尝尝销魂毒酒
and create an artificial sense of warmth and well-being?
感受一下这份人造的暖暖的幸福
Okay...
好吧
Yeah, isn't this great?
这不是很棒吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Paula seems a little uncomfortable.
宝拉似乎有点不舒服
Yeah! Okay, let's, uh...
对 好吧
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表