剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
I need you to go.
我需要你离开
Um, I did.
我离开了
I got on a plane.
我上了飞机
No, I mean imaginary you.
不 我说是化成格雷の魂的你
I need you to stop haunting me.
你别再缠着我了
I need you to get out of my head.
我需要你从我脑中消失
I understand why you had to leave West Covina and...
我理解你为什么要离开这地方
someday I will be happy for you.
总有一天我会为你高兴
But... just for now...
但是 现在
I need you to leave here...
我需要你离开我的脑海
and here.
离开我的心
But I can stay with you, so when you see tacos
但我能和你在一起 当你看到玉米饼
or you watch the dog show, you'll think of me.
或者你看到狗狗演出 你就会想起我
No, I don't want that anymore.
我一点都不想那个样子
I need to move on.
我需要向前迈进
We have to say good-bye.
我们得说彼此告别
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Good-bye, Greg.
再见了 格雷
Good-bye, house.
告别了 房♥子
To letting go of the past.
敬放下过去
Good-bye to my parents and your terrible boyfriends.
告别我的父母 还有你糟糕的前男友
Right. Although, you did also date Greg.
话虽如此 你和格雷有约会过喔
All right, what do you think of this house?
好吧 你看这些房♥子怎么样
It's 50 thousand a month and it's in Bel Air.
五万一个月还在老远呢
But it has a bowling alley.
但它有保龄球馆
Hmm... no.
不行
Okay, never mind, it doesn't matter what house we live in.
好吧 算了 我们住什么房♥子都无所谓
We're gonna have so much fun, roomie.
我们在一起会很开心了 室友
Oh, yeah.
没错
Antics will be had.
会有很多稀奇古怪的举动了
Oh, no, I don't antic.
不 我不奇怪
Come on. No.
得了吧 不
OMG, sorry, for a second, I thought that person
天呐 我居然有一秒钟
housing that donut over there was Valencia.
以为那边在吃甜甜圈人是瓦伦西亚
What? No. Valencia would never eat a...
什么 不可能 瓦伦西亚绝对不会吃
Oh, my God, it's Valencia.
天呐 是瓦伦西亚
Run, run, run.
跑 快跑
Uh, run. Run.
快跑啊
Hi, Valencia.
嗨 瓦伦西亚
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表