剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
What? You did what?
啥 你干了啥
Isn't that great? That is great, right?
不是很棒吗 是很赞吧
I'm already in school.
我已经在上夜校了
Your-Your dream school.
我是说你梦想的大学
Emory... in Atlanta.
艾默里大学 在亚特兰大的
You're always bragging about getting in, so-so go already.
你一直在炫耀当初被录取了 那快去上啊
NowNow you can afford to. Dad...
现在你有钱去上了 爸...
I'm trying to stay sober.
我在努力保持清醒不酗酒
That's all that matters right now.
现在重要的只有这点
Oh...
呵呵
Son, no, no. Th-This was fate.
儿啊 不是的 这是命运召唤
The guy knocking on the door,
那个人来敲门了
it was... it was like a sign.
就像是一个征兆
Well, it wasn't like a sign, he had a sign.
好吧 不是像个征兆 他是真举了个标牌
It said, "I Pay Cash."
上书 "我用现金付款"
Listen, I-I wouldn't have sold the house before,
我之前不会卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
because I was waiting for you to get your life together...
因为我在等你振作起来 恢复正常生活
You were waiting for me to get my life together?
你在等我恢复正常生活?
I think I was waiting for you
我觉得我是在等你
to get your emphysema together.
肺气肿治愈吧
You still have cigarettes here.
你现在还在抽烟啊
Oh, no. Don't you pin this on me.
哦 别 别怪在我身上
I'm fine. I got a great place,
我挺好的 我有个很赞的地方住
a retirement community... But not that retired.
一个退休社区 但还没那么暮气沉沉
It's called Barely Seniors.
那地方叫 "人老心不老"
Singles scene is insane.
单身社交圈真是赞爆了
So, while you're in Atlanta working on your MBA,
所以你在亚特兰大读MBA的时候
I'm gonna be hitting on foxy widows at a swim-up bar.
我就在一个上游酒吧泡热辣寡妇们
S-Swim-up bar? What?
上 上游酒吧 什么鬼
Dad, I can't just pick up and move across the country
爸 我没法就这么一拍脑袋 打包搬家
out of nowhere. I'm not crazy.
跑到到国家的另一边 我没疯
And I'm not supposed to
另外 我在戒瘾的前期
make big changes this early in recovery.
也不应该做什么大改变的事
I'm afraid to change my socks.
我现在都不敢换袜子
I've been 28 days in these puppies.
我穿着这坨玩意已经有28天了
Well, it's your life.
好吧 毕竟是你的人生
And, you know, do what you want to do,
所以 做你自己想做的吧
but we don't live here anymore.
但我们不住在这里了
And the money is yours.
钱是你的
Oh, I'm so confused.
哦 我好困惑啊
I mean, I've barely been sleeping or eating,
我几乎不吃不睡
except for this sandwich... That was delicious.
只吃了这个三明治 好好吃
I don't want to hurt anybody, but...
我不想伤害任何人 可是
I have to know,
我必须得知道
is destiny Team Josh or Team Greg?
命运是站乔希队还是格雷队啊
'Cause I keep getting signs for both.
因为两边的征兆我都能接收到啊
It's-it's exhausting.
真是太累人了
Oh, I just wish someone would
我真的希望现在有人
tell me what to do at this point.
能告诉我怎么做
You know? Not me.
知道吗 我不会哦
Not anymore.
现在不会了
Oh, maybe this is something.
哦 也许这是个指示
Oh, no, it's just period day. Period day?
不是 只是要来姨妈了 姨妈日吗
Yay! Mm.
赞哦 嗯
Ovunation is... the best.
排卵国度这个APP真是太棒了
Yeah, definitely worth the $1.99.
是啊 绝对值得花1.99块
Huh, it says
上面说
we're supposed to get our periods today.
我们今天应该来姨妈了
You got anything?
你有感觉了吗
You got, uh, I don't know,
比如说
puffy boobs, migraines, cramps?
胸胀 偏头痛 痉挛
An urge to dip chips in frosting?
突然有用薯片蘸糖霜的冲动?
Oh... Ooh...
哦唔唔
Tonight. Um, I don't know. Yeah.
今晚就蘸 呃我不确定啊
Let me see what I got here.
我来瞧瞧我这里的情况
Yes. Oh, God, those puppies are sore.
是的 哦老天 咪♥咪♥好酸
Our red friend must be on its way.
我们的红色老朋友肯定快来了
Oh, thank God. I'm so glad we cycle together.
感谢上帝 真庆幸我们生理期一致
Mmm... It's like we're
嗯嗯 就像我们有个
our own little blood coven.
血色女巫小聚会一样
Scatter, little boys! Scatter!
退散吧 小男孩们 退散
Oh, God.
哦天啊
Yeah, it is kind of weird that
是啊 可是我们大姨妈都来迟了
we're running a little late, though.
这有点奇怪
Usually it's like clockwork.
通常都非常准的
You know what? It's probably my fault.
知道吗 大概是我的错
I have been so stressed about applying to law school.
我为了申请法学院太紧张了
I mean,
我是说
I'm finally doing what I want to do, it just...
我终于在做自己想做的事情了
It feels great, but it's also, like, really scary.
这感觉很棒 但同时又很吓人
Oh, but you remember
不过你还记得
that scene in Working Girl
"上班女郎" 里那一幕
讲述女性职场打拼的故事
"上班女郎" 为1988年电影
where all the women walk to work
所有的女性都穿着
in their sneakers... Oh, yeah.
运动鞋去赶上班高峰 是啊
... and then they change
然后她们都换上了
into, like, little kicky Nine West pumps?
那种玖熙牌闪亮的小高跟鞋吗
Yeah. Oh...
是啊 哦
God, I always wanted to be that girl.
天啊 我一直想做那样的女孩
And all my life,
我这一辈子
people have been telling me I couldn't.
人们都说我做不到
You know? And I am
然而现在
so close.
我已经离那么近了
I don't know.
我不知道啊
Having to wait six months
得等六个月
to find out if I can have my dream
才知道我的梦想能否成真
is so hard when I've been waiting my entire life.
这日子太难熬了 因为我一辈子都在等
Wow.
哇
How long have you been sitting on that speech?
你准备这番感言多久了
24 years. Mm. Paula,
24年哦 嗯 宝拉
you can do it, okay?
你能成功的 好吗
There's really no need to stress.
真的没必要紧张的
It's all gonna happen. Thanks, baby.
好事会发生的 谢谢亲
Hello, ladies, I got the Ovunation push notification.
你们好啊 女士们 我收到排卵国度的推送了
So,
所以
I brought in your favorite chocolate.
我带来了你们最喜欢的巧克力
Oh. God,
哦老天
I got to change my privacy settings. Darryl,
我必须得改一下我的隐私设置了 达里尔
what are you wearing? Why are you exposing
你穿着啥呢 你为什么要
your extremely white legs?
把你雪白的腿露出来
Oh, well, WiJo and I went hiking together.
噢 白乔乔和我一起去远足了
We found this place in town called Heritage Bridge.
我们在城里发现了一个地方叫遗桥
Have you ever been? It's so pretty,
你们去过吗 太美了
and I've lived here for 15 years,
而且我在这生活了15年
never even knew it was there. But that's the beauty of WiJo...
从来都不知道 但这就是白乔乔的魅力
He helps me to see the beauty that's been
他让我睁眼发现了
under my nose from the very beginning.
最开始就一直在我眼皮下的美丽
I get it. I get it.
我懂了 我懂了
We're so sweet together that it's almost nauseating.
我们有点太腻歪了 都让人想吐了
That's kind of funny.
很好笑 很好笑
It's true but it's funny.
真是这样 但也很有趣
No, Darryl, I legit just barfed.
不 达里尔 我是真的吐了
Oh, my God, I... got water mouth.
哦 天呐 我得去漱个口
Honey, are you okay?
亲爱的 你还好吗
Paula...
宝拉
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
So, you think you're pregnant because you hurled once?
所以 你吐了一次就认为自己怀孕了
No, I'm pregnant because I ate that egg salad sandwich.
不 我怀孕了因为我吃了鸡蛋沙拉三明治
Yeah, honey,
是啊 亲爱的
no one gets the egg salad from the vending machine.
没人会从自动贩卖♥♥机买♥♥鸡蛋沙拉
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表