剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
that all girl groups love.
所有的女子团体都喜欢
Naughty toy parties.
性♥爱♥玩具趴体
My fabulous friend Angelique throws them,
我超赞的朋友安琪莉可主持的
she is such a character.
哦 真是一个奇女子
The girls have the best time.
那是史上最有趣的晚上了
She brings everyone together,
她把每个人紧紧聚在一起
all different types of girls.
所有不同类型的女生
Think about it.
考虑一下
Peanut monster!
花生怪兽
Oh, oh. I'm sorry.
哦 不好意思
I-I thought you were my boss.
我以为是我老板
Oh. All good, bro. I think I'm lost.
哦 没事 兄弟 我想我迷路了
Someone up front told me there's a bathroom
前面有人告诉我这边有个浴室
back here somewhere? Oh!
在这附近
Yeah, it's, um...
是的
It's right around the corner.
就在转角过去
Wait... don't I know you?
等等 我认识你吗
Oh, I don't know. Do you hang ten at the beach?
哦 我不知道 你会在海滩上做后空翻吗
Totally.
必须的
Hold up. I do know you.
等等 我认识你
You're the guy who was dating Rebecca.
你是瑞贝卡的那个老相好吧
YYou had a cool name... ? Oh,
你名字挺酷的叫... 哦
it's Trent. You take out the "T," it's Rent,
特伦 特是特朗普的特
you take out the "R," it's Tent.
伦是周杰伦的伦
It's a easy way to remember it, you know?
四不四很好记啊
And you're...
那你是
Josh, right? Yeah.
乔希 对吗 是
Wait, uh, don't you live in L.A.?
等等 你不是住在洛杉矶吗
How come you're all the way out here?
怎么大老远跑到这里来了
Uh, I've been doing some tech consulting in Azusa,
呃 我来阿祖瑟做技术顾问
so lately I've just been chillin' in the San Gabes Vals.
所以最近我都在圣加布瓦尔斯混
"San Gabes Vals"?
圣加布瓦尔斯
Dope. Stealing that.
真酷 好想盗你人生啊
All yours, bro.
没问题 哥们
I'll see you around town, okay?
到时候城里回见了?
You gonna be at Home Base on Friday for the playoffs?
周五你会在大本营看季后赛吗
I want to, but they priced me out.
我想去 但他们涨价把我们赶出来了
Bummer, man. Actually, you know what?
太扫兴了 实际上你知道吗
I just bought a table for me and some clients
我正好给客户订了一张桌子
on my expense account.
算在我能报销的支出账户里
There's still room if you want to join.
你要是想加进来 还有位置啊
I mean, I don't want to force anything,
我是说 我不想勉强什么的
because if you ask me, that never works.
因为依我说 强扭的瓜不甜
Uh, can I bring my friends,
呃 我能带我朋友过来吗
uh... since it's on your expensive account?
既然钱是算在你的 "指出" 账户里的
Absolutely, Broheemius Maximus.
当然可以 大兄弟
I'll see you there! Cool.
到时候见 太棒了
Cool. Oh, hey. On your way out,
太棒了 对了 你出去的时候
would you send my boss Alex back here?
能把我老板亚历克斯叫进来吗
Uh, but don't tell him why. A'ight?
但不要告诉他为什么 要得?
A'ight. Yeah.
要得 耶
Hey, Paulsy.
嘿 宝拉拉
Ew, no.
额 不对
That sounds wrong.
听起来不对劲
I was wondering if you, uh,
我在想你是不是
wanted some of my croistazzanut?
想吃点可颂甜甜披萨吗
It's a croissant, a donut and pizza.
它既是可颂 又是甜甜圈 又是披萨
Oh, oh... Mm?
哦 嗯哼
No, that's okay, honey, I'm not hungry.
不 没事的 甜心 我不饿
You know,
你知道
a lot of things going on. Got a big test coming up,
一堆事要做 还有个大考要来了
torts... you know how it is, you get it.
侵权法 你知道的 你懂的
Yeah, um, hey,
是的 嗯 嘿
so I was wondering what you're up to on...
我在想 你周五晚
Friday night? Um, 'cause I was,
有什么计划 因为我
I was thinking you could come over,
我想你过来坐坐
see my new house.
参观下新房♥子
We've been working real hard on it.
我们花了很多心思在上面
Oh, I mean that sounds really great,
哦 听起来很好
but, I mean, I-I've got...
但是 我得
I've got the torts test, so...
我得准备侵权法考试
Right. I mean, you know.
是的 你明白的
But here's the thing,
但事情是这样的
I really miss you.
我真的很想你
And I want you to be a part of my life
你想让你成为我生活中的一部分
and see everything.
一起经历一切
You know, I want to take you
你知道 我想把你
and all of the other wonderful things in my life and just
和我生命中其他美好的事情
smoosh 'em together.
糅合到一起
Well, you know, I mean, it does,
好吧 这确实
does sound really nice, actually.
确实听起来很棒 真的
Yeah?
真的吗
I would love to see your new house.
我很乐意参观你的新房♥子
So... yeah, all right.
所以 好吧
Oh, yay! Yay. Okay, great. Yay!
噢 太棒了 好的
Hey, so,
嗨 那么
tell your friend Angelique we are on for Friday night.
告诉你朋友安琪莉可 我们周五晚约起来
I'm throwing a sex toy party. You got it.
我要办一个性♥爱♥玩具趴 好的
And just to be clear, you're not invited.
明确下 没有邀请你
Oh, you got it.
好的
We have to remember that federal courts
我们得记住 联邦法♥院♥
in diversity actions apply the substantive law
在不同州籍人之间的诉讼中 应当适用
of the state in which they...
所在州的实体法
Let's just say the word.
让我们挑明了说吧
Rebecca is needy.
瑞贝卡太黏人了
She's M.I.A. and now
她之前一直玩失踪
snaps her fingers
现在打打响指
and you just come running?
你就跑去了
Wow, you really don't want to study.
哇 你是真的不想学习啊
I'm just trying to help you out.
我只是想帮你
You're the one who's jeopardizing your torts test
你才是那个因为花时间在那个成年小孩身上
by spending time with your woman child.
而会耽误侵权法考试的人
Oh, and you
哦 而且你
haven't even told her about
还没有告诉她
the decision you made and everything.
你做的决定什么的
Yeah, well, you know,
是 嗯 你知道
it's not easy to wedge an abortion
要在谈话中插♥进♥堕胎这事
in a conversation.
可不容易
You just did it.
你刚刚不就插♥进♥来了
She is making time for me.
她为我腾出时间
And I am... I'm happy about it.
而我也为此而高兴
And I will try to tell her, I will.
我会尝试告诉她 我会的
It's just, you know, it's hard
这 你知道 这很难
to tell people about serious stuff sometimes.
告诉别人一些伤心的话题
I mean, you know.
我是说 你应该知道的
Wasn't it hard for you
告诉别人
to tell people about your wife's suicide?
你的妻子自杀了 是不是就很难
I didn't have to.
我不需要告诉别人
She left a note on Facebook.
她在脸书上留遗言了
And this was before
而且这是在那些
all those different "like" options,
各种点赞选项被发明出来之前
so people didn't know what to do.
所以人们都不知道该作何回应
Okay, so,
好的
let me give you the grand tour...
我来带你隆重参观一下
Yes... of the new place.
嗯 新房♥子
Okay, so, over here is my bedroom.
好的 这里是我的卧室
Mm. That's Heather's bedroom over there.
嗯 这里是希瑟的卧室
Bathroom.
浴室
And this is our kitchen
这里就是我们的客厅
with brand-new appliances.
装着崭新的电器
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表