剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
The pursuit is over, and I just want to celebrate that.
追求的过程已经结束 我真的想庆祝一下
But why the rush?
但为什么那么着急
You know, it's not a rush though.
你知道 这可不是心血来潮
Because I thought about it,
因为我已经想过这事了
and was it a rush for you to propose to me?
另外 你求婚是不是也很心血来潮
No. It's not a rush
不 一点也不
because I've been waiting my whole life for you.
因为我穷其一生都在等你
But there's so much to do.
但那么多事情要做
I mean, Jayma planned her wedding for a year and a half.
我是说 杰玛花了一年半的时间策划婚礼
And that's what's great about this.
而这才是最棒的部分
We plan it, we get it done,
我们一起策划 一起搞定
and then we start our lives together.
然后我们开始我们的新生活
You won't have to do anything.
你不需要做任何事情
Okay? I'll handle it all.
好吗 我能处理所有事情
All you have to do is show up
你要做的就是本尊出现
and make me the happiest girl in the world, okay?
让我成为世界上最开心的女孩 好吗
All right.
好的
Yay! Oh, hooray. I-I knew you'd say "All right."
呀呼 万岁 我就知道你会说 好的
Oh.
噢
Oh, my God, I'm so excited.
噢 天哪 我太激动了
Oh, I have goose bumps.
我都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Do you hear that? No.
你听到了吗 没有
The winds are gone.
那妖风停了
Isn't that awesome?
这难道不奇妙吗
Yes. I can breathe through my nose again.
是啊 我又能用我的鼻子呼吸了
Oh, my God, baby, that is so sexy.
哦 天哪 宝贝 这太性奋了
Oh, yeah!
哦
Two weeks?!
两周啊
Because of the venue.
因为会场的问题
You know, we got off the waiting list.
因为我们从等待名单上转正了
And two weeks is actually, it's not,
而且两周 其实也没有
it's not as short as you think.
没有你想的那么短
In fact, the possum gestation period is two weeks.
实际上 负鼠妊娠期就是两周
How do you know that? I looked it up
你怎么知道的 我查过了
before you came here so I could tell you that.
就在你来之前 这样我就能告诉你
My God, honey, that is so fast.
天哪 亲爱的 那也太快了
I know how it looks, okay? I know that people are
我知道这看起来怎么样 我知道人们会
gonna think we're rushing into it, but...
觉得我们太匆忙了 但
I don't know, I can't live my life worrying
我不知道 我不能过自己的生活
about what other people think. Who cares?
却太在意别人的想法 谁在乎
It's my life
这是我的人生
and my... love story.
我的爱情故事
Right?
对吗
Right.
是的
Hey, guys.
嘿 大伙
Okay, I want you to go right upstairs
好了 你要你们去楼上
and start your homework, okay?
写你们的作业 好吗
We already finished all of our homework
我们已经在老爸那完成了
for the entire weekend at Dad's house.
整个周末的作业
He made us.
他强迫我们
He actually watched us do it
他实际上是盯着我们做完的
like a sadistic sadist.
像是虐待成性的虐待狂
Divorced Scott sucks.
离了婚的斯科特逊爆了
We're not divorced! Yet.
我门还没有离婚... 暂时
Do you want to stay for dinner?
你想留下来吃晚餐吗
What?
什么
Well, I made that chili thing that you like,
我做了你喜欢的那种辣椒汤
and I miss you and I love you and I want you to move back in.
并且我想你 我爱你 我想你搬回家
You do?
你真的
Look, we all make mistakes. I...
你看 我们都会犯错
God knows I've made them.
老天知道 我已经犯了错
And... if people think I'm an idiot for taking you back,
而且 如果人们认为我让你回来很白♥痴♥
screw 'em.
那去他们的吧
Aw, Paula...
啊 宝拉
You are not totally off the hook.
你还没有彻底解脱
You need to earn back my trust,
你要重新赢得我的信任
and I don't know how long that's gonna take.
而且我不知道那要多久
And... II totally understand.
而且... 我完全理解
I'm ready to do the work. Good.
我准备好了 很好
Because I missed you.
因为我太想你了
I've missed you, too.
我也很想你
And that toilet upstairs has been running for three weeks,
而且楼上的厕所已经漏水三周了
and it is driving me insane.
搞的我要崩溃了
So you are gonna have to... put your hand in that tank ASAP.
所以你要立马... 对那个水槽下手
Honey, I will put my hand
亲爱的 我愿意为你
in an unflushed toilet bowl for you.
把手伸进没冲的马桶
Yeah, you will.
是的 你会的
Don't yell at me again, please.
不要再吼我了 拜托
Darryl, I'm here to apologize.
达里尔 我来道歉的
I know, I know. I am so sorry.
我知道 我知道 我很抱歉
No, I'm the one who...
不 我才是那个
Just...
就
Darryl. Hmm?
达里尔 嗯哼
Thanks to your unsolicited and presumptuous interference...
多亏你自做主张 冒昧无礼的多管闲事
... Scott and I are going to try and work things out.
斯科特和我准备努力解决问题和好
Oh, God, that's great!
哦 天哪 那太棒了
But you... definitely overstepped.
但 你绝对过界了
But I know you meant well.
但我知道你出发点是好的
Of course I did, because I care.
当然 因为我关心你
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I'm not your best friend. Please, just don't say it.
我并不是你最好的朋友 拜托不要说出来
'Cause I think I've always known it.
因为 我觉得其实我一直都知道的
But the truth is...
但实际上
I don't really care.
我不介意
'Cause you make me happy.
因为你让我开心
I do? Yes.
我吗 是的
Every day, when I come to work,
每一天 我来工作
you have the perfect sarcastic remark
你有最棒最辣的吐槽
or a great insight into a case.
或是对案子的独到见解
And you always tell me the truth, no matter what.
而且你无论何时永远都告诉我实话
And I like those things so much
我特别喜欢你的这些特点
that I don't care where I rank with you.
以至于我不介意我在你心中的排名
But... No. Shush.
但... 别说话
Let me finish.
让我说完
♪ You're my best friend ♪
♪ 你是我最好的朋友 ♪
♪ And I know I'm not yours ♪
♪ 而我知道我不是你最好的朋友 ♪
♪ And that's okay ♪
♪ 那都不是事 ♪
♪ I'm not your best friend ♪
♪ 我不是你最好的朋友 ♪
♪ Of that I'm pretty sure ♪
♪ 那我相当肯定 ♪
♪ But I'm okay ♪
♪ 但我不介意 ♪
♪ Friendship doesn't have to be a two-way street ♪
♪ 友谊不一定是个双向道 ♪
♪ As long as there's a car on the road ♪
♪ 只要能有车经过就可以 ♪
♪ Friendship doesn't have to mean a shoulder to cry on ♪
♪ 友谊不意味着一个哭泣时的肩膀 ♪
♪ I don't need a shoulder to cry ♪
♪ 伦家才不要一个肩膀 哭泣 ♪
Oh, I'm just kidding!
哦 我只是在开玩笑
♪ You're my best friend ♪
♪ 你是我最好的朋友 ♪
♪ And I know I'm not yours ♪
♪ 而我知道我不是你最好的朋友 ♪
♪ And that's okay ♪
♪ 那都不是事 ♪
♪ Your best friend is somebody else ♪
♪ 你最好的朋友是别人 ♪
♪ But I get it ♪
♪ 但我理解 ♪
♪ Completely get it ♪
♪ 完全理解 ♪
♪ A little from you ♪
♪ 你的滴滴涌泉 ♪
♪ Is like a lot from someone else ♪
♪ 就如他人的汪♥洋♥大海 ♪
♪ Six of yours beats anyone's dozen ♪
♪ 你的一点施舍胜于别人的双倍相赠 ♪
♪ That's why I love you like a sister ♪
♪ 这就是为什么我爱你如亲姐妹 ♪
♪ And you love me like ♪
♪ 而你对我的爱则像是 ♪
♪ A second cousin ♪
♪ 堂叔家的二儿子 ♪
♪ You're my best friend ♪
♪ 你是我最好的朋友 ♪
♪ and I know I'm not yours ♪
♪ 而我知道我不是你最好的朋友 ♪
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表