剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
You walk around with it
你带着它到处走
all day long.
一整天
No one knows.
没有人会知道
Hmm? Then,
嗯哼 然后呢
around midday, your hubby
中午时分 你的老公
gives you a little remote zippity zap.
可以给你远程来一发
Kablow.
嘎嘣
You just clapped your monkey
正在开会的你
in the middle of a business meeting.
小妹妹就夹住了
"Oh, I'm sorry, work superior,
"不好意思 上司
"but my badass hubby
但是我的坏蛋老公
just made me kablookie in my pantsuit."
刚刚让我在裤装里潮♥吹♥了"
Everyone knows what I'm talking about, right?
大家都知道我在说什么 对吗
Wait, are you... what-what... are you listening?
等等 你 你有在听吗
No, I'm just... I'm texting Scott about the kids.
不 我在发短♥信♥给斯科特问问孩子们的情况
Okay, okay.
好吧
And the best part... it's only $175.
最棒的是 全套装备只要175刀哦
Hmm.
嗯哼
And it's made in America.
还是本土制♥造♥
Here, touch.
给你摸摸
Oh. Mm, no.
呃 不
You have my consent.
我同意了
Touch it.
摸吧
Here, touch it, touch it.
摸啊 快摸啊
Touch it!
快摸啊
Okay.
好吧
W-W-W-Wait, you're not leaving, are you?
等等 你不是要走了吧
No, no, no, no, I'm just...
不不不 我只是
I'm going to pee. Okay, 'cause the products
我想去尿尿
are actually really good quality.
这款产品质量真的很好
Okay. Once it's locked
好吧 子♥宫♥颈被锁住后
onto the cervix, that's when the fun really starts.
才刚刚开始爽呢
It may take a few minutes,
我的这个可能得花几分钟
but you just have to dig around... Time out.
但是你只要在周围捅捅 暂停一下
Guys. Karen.
伙计们 凯伦
Je suis Angelique.
(法语) 我是安琪莉可
Fine. Paula's not having enough fun.
宝拉对这个没兴趣
Okay? She's not blending seamlessly into our group.
她并没有顺利融入我们当中
We need to include her more in our friendtopia.
我们必须让她更加融入到我们的友谊之邦
Friendtatorship?
友谊统治情谊?
No, I prefer friendtopia.
不 我更喜欢友谊之邦
She just doesn't want to be part of the group.
她并不想融入我们
You shouldn't, like, force it.
你不应该去强迫她
I'm not forcing,
我没强迫
I'm aggressively facilitating.
我只是在尽力推进这件事
She needs our help.
她需要我们的帮助
Help!
帮下忙
Do you hear that?
你们听见了吗
She is literally calling
她现在真的就在呼唤
for female group solidarity.
女性团体的团结
I will be right there.
马上来
Lock is jammed!
打不开门锁
I can't get out. I'm stuck. Help! Okay, stand back.
我出不去 困住了 救命 后退
Girl group to the rescue!
女子团体来解救你
Zig-a-zow!
出动
Oh, geez.
天呐
Get me out of here.
让我出去
I am trying.
我在努力呢
(困在衣橱里)
此曲恶搞R. Kelly的Trapped in the Closet
♪ Paula's stuck in the bathroom ♪
♪ 宝拉困于浴室之中 ♪
♪ This night was already super weird ♪
♪ 今晚已然各种奇怪了 ♪
♪ And now she's stuck in the bathroom ♪
♪ 现在她困于浴室之中 ♪
♪ Whoever renovated this house ♪
♪ 装♥修♥房♥子的人 ♪
♪ Did a terrible job ♪
♪ 做工真糟糕 ♪
♪ Valencia walks up to the beam and says ♪
♪ 瓦伦西亚走到横梁面前说 ♪
♪ I can try ♪
♪ 我试试 ♪
♪ I have a deceptive amount of muscular strength ♪
♪ 我潜藏巨大的肌肉力量 ♪
♪ Due to my amazing core ♪
♪ 因为我了不起的核心肌群 ♪
♪ Paula calls out from the bathroom ♪
♪ 宝拉在浴室里面大声呼救 ♪
♪ Her little bird arms ♪
♪ 她那瘦弱的胳膊 ♪
♪ Are not gonna do anything ♪
♪ 根本没法帮忙 ♪
♪ Then I step up and I'm like ♪
♪ 换我上前 ♪
♪ I'll try ♪
♪ 我试试 ♪
♪ My second sophomore year I took a kinesiology class ♪
♪ 毕竟大二修过运动机能课 ♪
♪ That's college for gym ♪
♪ 就是大学的体育课啦 ♪
♪ Nothing happens ♪
♪ 没有任何改变 ♪
♪ Then we all look over at Karen ♪
♪ 我们都看向凯伦 ♪
♪ The kind of deranged woman ♪
♪ 那个神经错乱的女人 ♪
♪ Who's pretending to be ♪
♪ 假装自己是个 ♪
♪ Some French chick ♪
♪ 法国妞 ♪
♪ Karen says ♪
♪ 凯伦说 ♪
♪ Sorry, Angelique ♪
♪ 对不起 安琪莉可 ♪
♪ Has an epigastric hernia ♪
♪ 有点上腹疝气 ♪
Gross.
恶心
♪ I've had enough so I say ♪
♪ 我受够了 于是我说 ♪
♪ We need to call someone ♪
♪ 我们得电♥话♥求救 ♪
♪ She's stuck in the bathroom ♪
♪ 她困在浴室里 ♪
♪ She's stuck in the bathroom ♪
♪ 她困在浴室里 ♪
♪ Let's call 911 ♪
♪ 我们快报♥警♥ ♪
♪ Wow, I can't believe it took us that long ♪
♪ 不敢相信 我们花这么长时间 ♪
♪ To come up with the most obvious solution ♪
♪ 都不能想到这么简单的解决办法 ♪
♪ Kind of embarrassing ♪
♪ 好丢脸 ♪
♪ Now Rebecca jumps and shouts ♪
♪ 瑞贝卡跳起来大声呼喊 ♪
♪ Yes! Yes! Hang in there, Paula ♪
♪ 太棒了 忍♥耐一下 宝拉 ♪
♪ We're gonna get you out ♪
♪ 我们马上让你出来 ♪
♪ And she runs over to the phone ♪
♪ 她冲过去拿起电♥话♥ ♪
♪ Panicking ♪
♪ 如此恐慌 ♪
♪ Meanwhile, Paula's still stuck in the bathroom. ♪
♪ 此时 宝拉仍困于浴室之中 ♪
Shh, I'm on the phone. Sorry.
别说话 我在打电♥话♥ 对不起
So, I was thinking, what about a weekend away?
我在想 一个周末出去玩怎么样
Right? Like a bro surf weekend?
来个周末组团哥们冲浪
Whatever you guys are into.
看你们想玩什么了
You guys roller skate?
你们溜旱冰吗
Psych.
我通灵吧
I know it's not cool.
我知道这并没有很酷
I've grown out of it.
我已经不喜欢玩了
Look, blades, though, right?
不过 玩刀还是赞的 对吗
And jackets with wings
还有翅膀的外套
because, wait for it...
因为 这样的话
we are the Chicken Wing Boys.
我们就可以自称 "鸡翅男孩" 了
Okay, I'm done. Yeah.
好了 我待不下去了 是啊
I'm out, too. What? Wait, you can't leave.
我也走了 等等 你们不能走
The game's not even in its last part.
比赛还没打到最后一节呢
Uh, we'll just listen to it on the radio in the car...
我们就去车里听收音机好了
or anywhere else. Come on.
或者去别的地方 走吧
She called me boo.
她叫我宝贝
She called me boo!
她叫我宝贝
I'm so in! Come on, boo.
我绝对有戏了 加油 宝贝
Um, thanks for all the free stuff, Tent.
谢谢你请客 特朗
I mean, um, Rent.
我是说 杰伦
Uh, honestly, man, it makes it harder.
呃 老实说 你让人更难记住你名字了
Wait, wait!
等等
Bros, stay. Chill!
哥们 留下来 玩啊
My boos!
我的宝贝们
Guys, I really need to sell something.
各位 我必须得卖♥♥掉点东西
At least buy some lube.
你们至少买♥♥点润滑油吧
It's great.
特别好用
I even use it as hand lotion,
我甚至把它当护手霜用
which is why I'm always dropping things.
所以我总是抓不住东西
And... it's edible.
此外 它还可以食用哦
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表