剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, she jerks you around.
她对你指手画脚
You fall for it every time.
而你每一次都言听计从
She was figuring out her feelings.
她只是在弄清自己的感情
Oh, God, would you listen to yourself?
哦天 你听见你自己在说什么了吗
You're poison for each other.
你们是对方的毒药
She's bad for you, and you're bad for her.
她对你有害 你也对她有害
You have to know that.
你得看清这点啊
Whole lot of parenting late in the game, Dad.
现在才来灌输家长教诲已经晚啦 爸爸
I got to keep packing.
我得继续打包了
Congratulations!
恭喜你
What? What did you see? It could be negative.
啥 你看见啥了 可能会是阴性啊
What?
什么
Oh, God.
哦 天
Darryl, what do you want?
达里尔 你要什么
Oh, I have great news.
我有超好的消息
So, I overheard you saying the other day
前几天我无意间听到
that you didn't want to wait around to hear from law school.
你说你不想等法学院的消息等太久
You wanted to start right away.
你想立刻开始上学
So I thought about it, and I realized
所以我考虑了一下 然后想起来
that I knew someone
我认识一个
from the school where you applied.
你申请的法学院里的人
Don't make a big deal out of it, but I know...
别太激动哦 但是我认识
the dean... mm-hmm.
院长哦 嗯哼
And we actually know each other.
我们是真的认识哦
We're not just, like, Linkedln friends.
不仅仅是领英上的好友
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, well, anyway, so I called him
然后 所以我给他打了电♥话♥
and asked him about rolling admissions,
问了滚动录取的事情
and I... pulled a few strings, and...
然后我还 拉了一点关系 于是
you start this semester.
这个学期你就开始上学了
This semester!
这个学期
This semester!
这个学期
Nothing can stop you, Paula.
没什么能阻挡你了 宝拉
Not anymore.
再也没有了
Oh, my God, what have... What is that?
哦我的天 你怎么... 你哭啥
Are those... Those are tears of joy, right?
那是 喜悦的泪水 是吧
Maya, get the present.
玛雅 去拿礼物
Maya, get with the program, you millennial!
玛雅 跟上计划啊 你个90后
Sorry, I got distracted by the crying.
抱歉 我被哭声搞分神了
Maya, no one cares.
玛雅 没人在乎
Get the box!
去拿盒子
Nine West heels, just like Melanie Griffith.
玖熙高跟鞋 就像梅拉尼·格里菲思一样
电影 "上班女郎" 的女主角
梅拉尼·格里菲思是之前她们提到的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没事
I'm her best friend, I know exactly what to do.
我是她最好的朋友 我知道怎么做
Hey, what's the matter, sweetie, huh?
怎么了 亲爱的
What can I do to make it better?
我能做什么让你好受一点
Do you want me to fire Maya?
你想让我开掉玛雅吗
Huh?
是吗
I don't really like her, anyway.
我反正也不喜欢她
You know what? What?
你知道吗 什么
It's not that.
不是她的问题
I have something I have to do.
我必须得去做件事
Um... but listen...
嗯 但是听好
thank you, everybody, for this party...
谢谢大家 组织了这个派对
and these shoes.
还买♥♥了这双鞋
And thank you, Darryl.
也谢谢你 达里尔
You have been such a great friend.
你一直都是个好朋友
Your best friend?
你最好的朋友吗
I mean, you made, you made my dreams come true, so...
你的确让我梦想成真了 所以
Like a best friend. You can say it.
就像最好的朋友那样 你可以说出来的
Just say it, please.
求你了 说吧
What?!
啥
Well...
那么
this is fun.
这真有意思啊
It's hard, man.
我们很难接受啊
You're moving... you just sprung this on us.
你要搬走了 这也太突然了
Yeah, this is huge.
是啊 这是大消息啊
This is so huge.
天大的消息
Guys, Atlanta's not that far,
各位 亚特兰大没那么远
and I'll still be back for Christmas and stuff.
而且圣诞节什么的我还是会回来的
My dad's still here.
我爸还在这儿呢
I can't believe this is really happening.
真难相信这种事情会发生
No one ever leaves this place.
没人离开过这里啊
I just don't understand why you have to go right now.
我真的不明白你为什么现在就要走
Like, right this second.
就一定要现在
I'm starting a Tuesday, Thursday 6:00 a.m.
我准备在公园办一个
boot camp in the park
周二周四早上6点开始的训练营
and I just... I really think you'd benefit from it.
我觉得你来参加真的会受益的
Guys, it's time.
各位 到时间了
I need to get to Atlanta, get settled in,
我得去亚特兰大 安顿下来
meet Barry, all before my classes start.
去见巴里 一切得在开学前搞定
Barry sounds like a great guy.
巴里听上去是个很棒的人
Guardrail and I really think he'll be there for you.
护栏和我觉得他会支持你的
Thanks, Chris.
谢谢你哦 克里斯
Come on, come on!
快点 快点啊
Oh, my God.
哦我的天
Why don't people use... ?
他们为什么不用...
Okay.
好了
I gotta go, man.
我得走了
My mom's waiting outside,
我妈在外面等着
and she's parked in the red zone.
她停在了禁停区了
Caw!
嘎
Thanks for being my weirdly older friend.
谢谢你做我奇怪的年长的朋友
No problem, man. Anytime.
不客气 乐意的
Well, I should head to the gate.
我该去登机口了
I gotta go.
我得走了
My mom's also in the red zone.
我妈也在禁停区
Yeah.
是啊
WiJo, I hope to be half the man you are someday.
白乔乔 希望某天我能有你一半的男人气
You're gonna have to up your protein intake
那你得多吃很多蛋白粉
quite a bit, maybe start doing some squats,
也许开始做深蹲
something like...
比如说...
Oh, you meant that metaphorically.
哦 你是用的比喻啊
Um, that's nice. Thanks, man.
说的真好 谢谢
No problem.
没问题
What are you do... ? Oh, come on.
你在干嘛 哦拜托
Come on, just go, go!
快点 开啊
Go, go, go.
快开啊
You're the first friend I ever made in my whole life.
你是我这辈子结交的第一个朋友
I feel like a part of me is leaving town, too.
我觉得我的一部分也离开我了
If it gets too rough, you can come back, you know.
如果太困难了 你可以回来的
I-I did that. No one will judge you.
我就回来了 没人会嘲笑你的
I did. I judged you.
我就嘲笑过你的
Kidding.
开玩笑的
You're not coming back, are you?
你不会回来了 是吗
I don't think so.
应该不会了
But thanks.
但是谢谢你
Thanks for being a good friend, Chan.
谢谢你做我的好朋友 陈
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
I haven't been a good friend to you in, like, months.
我好几个月的表现都不像是你的好朋友啊
After all the Rebecca stuff,
那些瑞贝卡的破事之后
I can't even believe you still talk to me.
难以相信你还愿意和我说话
It's okay.
没事的
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
是的
All that's in the past now.
一切都过去了
I'm coming, Greg.
我来了 格雷
Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!
等等等等一下
Sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表