剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
What is a way to get back at a sugar dictator, hmm?
有什么方法让我能保留这些糖果
You're-you're freaking me out a little bit.
你有点吓到我了
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Hey, you know what? I'm starting to think that maybe
嘿 你知道吗 我在想也许
this whole thing is not actually about candy.
这件事与糖果实际上没有关系
You're right! It's about freedom.
你是对的 这和自♥由♥有关
Oh, God, Darryl, would you get real?
天哪 达里尔 你可以直接承认吗
You regret selling the firm to Nathaniel, which you should.
你后悔把公♥司♥卖♥♥给纳撒尼尔了
It was a dumb move and he's a jerk.
这是一步蠢招而且他是个疯子
But you did it, and now you got to live with it.
但是你确实这么做了 而且你要学着适应
Seriously, you got to calm down.
讲真 你要冷静一下
Your eyes are just... They're vibrating.
你的眼睛 在颤抖
Do you have any aspirin?
你有阿司匹林吗
And bam, that's how you do selfies, you guys.
这才是自♥拍♥ 各位
That's masterful work right there.
这才是大♥师♥级的作品
Hi. Cousin Rifka, thank you. Hi.
嘿 莱夫卡表妹 谢谢你
Hey, there you are. You want to do a photo?
嘿 你来啦 你要拍照嘛
You want a boa? An old-timey hat?
你要长围巾嘛 还是老式帽
A mustache stick?
还是胡子棒
I'm... I'm really good.
我感觉 自己很好了
But they will tweet, Facebook, Instagram
但是他们会自动帮你
and Snapchat your photo automatically.
发上推特 脸书 ins和快拍
Josh, I can't do this anymore.
乔希 我受不了啦
What do you mean?
你的意思是什么
It's just, you're not supposed to be having this much fun.
就是 你不应该这么开心的
Come... well, uh, I thought you wanted me to pave things over.
过来 我以为你想要我把事情全部解决好
I know. I know I said that, but what I... I don't know...
我知道我说过 但是我不知道
What I think I wanted was just for you and I to sit in a corner
我想要的是你和我坐在角落里
and laugh about how miserable and terrible everyone is.
然后嘲笑每个人的悲惨生活
But they're not miserable. They're...
但是他们不悲惨 他们...
having fun.
很尽兴
No, they're not having fun. They don't know how to have fun.
不不 他们不尽兴 他们根本不懂得尽兴
Okay, listen, you don't understand.
听着 你不懂
Okay, you are, forgive me, a non-Jew from the West Coast.
好吧 原谅我 一个西海岸来的非犹太人
Let me explain how it goes.
让我解释一下
East Coast: dark, sad.
东海岸 黑暗 悲惨
West Coast: light, happy.
西海岸 光明 快乐
All right, these people...
好吧 这些人
They don't understand what fun is. Trust me.
他们不懂什么是快乐 相信我
All right, everyone,
好吧 每个人
in honor of the bar mitzvah boy, a horah!
为了纪念男孩的成人礼 欢呼吧
Yeah, b-but it looks like
是啊 但是这看起来
they're about to do some kind of fun dance.
他们要开始跳一些有趣的舞蹈了
Case in point, perfect example.
好例子
Okay, do you remember the ceremony?
你还记得那个仪式吗
They made a 13-year-old boy say the Kaddish.
他们逼着一个13岁的男孩念犹太教祈祷文
That's a prayer for the dead.
那是为死者的祈祷
Okay, people like us only know how to be miserable.
像我们这样的人只会痛苦
What do you mean?
你什么意思
No, listen, Josh.
不是 听着 乔希
It sounds like one thing, but means another.
这话不是听上去的那个意思
♪ Now it's time to celebrate ♪
♪ 现在是庆祝的时候 ♪
♪ Grab a drink and fix a plate ♪
♪ 喝起美酒吃起肉 ♪
♪ But before you feel too great ♪
♪ 但别高兴得太早 ♪
♪ Remember that we suffered ♪
♪ 别忘了我们受过的苦难 ♪
♪ Nights like these are filled with glee ♪
♪ 像这样的夜晚都充满快乐 ♪
♪ Noshing, dancing, singing ♪
♪ 吃着 跳着 唱着 ♪
♪ Whee! But we sing in a minor key ♪
♪ 耶 但为了纪念我们受过的苦难 ♪
♪ To remember that we suffered ♪
♪ 我们的歌♥声中都透着伤感 ♪
♪ Being happy is selfish ♪
♪ 快乐就是自私 ♪
♪ Remember that we suffered ♪
♪ 别忘了我们受过的苦难 ♪
♪ You have no idea what pain is ♪
♪ 你不明白痛苦为何物 ♪
♪ Remember that we suffered, hey! ♪
♪ 别忘了我们受过的苦难 ♪
♪ I mean, would it be such a crime ♪
♪ 就算在野兽男孩或者 ♪
♪ For the Beastie Boys or Haim ♪
♪ 哈伊姆组合的歌♥里 ♪
♪ To mention in their songs one time ♪
♪ 提一次我们所受的苦难 ♪
♪ Remember that we suffered? ♪
♪ 应该也没什么大不了吧 ♪
♪ I don't want to bring up the Holocaust ♪
♪ 我不想提起犹太人♥大♥屠♥杀♥ ♪
♪ I know, I know, the Holocaust ♪
♪ 我知道 不该提起这大屠♥杀♥ ♪
♪ But the Holocaust was a really big deal ♪
♪ 但犹太人♥大♥屠♥杀♥还真不是小事 ♪
♪ Remember that we suffered ♪
♪ 别忘了我们受过的苦难 ♪
♪ This DJ is terrific ♪
♪ 这个DJ太给力 ♪
♪ Remember that we suffered ♪
♪ 别忘了我们受过的苦难 ♪
My grandma is a survivor.
我祖母就是从大屠♥杀♥中幸存下来的
♪ Remember that she suffered ♪
♪ 别忘了我们受过的苦难 ♪
♪ The sweet and the bitter ♪
♪ 无论现在是苦是甜 ♪
♪ Remember that we suffered ♪
♪ 都别忘了我们受过的苦难 ♪
♪ Streisand and Hitler ♪
♪ 史翠珊和希♥特♥勒♥啊 ♪
希♥特♥勒♥ : 当年杀尽所有犹太人
史翠珊和史匹柏是有名的犹太人
♪ Remember that we suffered ♪
♪ 别忘了我们受过的苦难 ♪
♪ Spielberg and Hitler ♪
♪ 史匹柏和希♥特♥勒♥啊 ♪
♪ Remember that we suffered ♪
♪ 别忘了我们受过的苦难 ♪
♪ Have me mentioned Hitler? ♪
♪ 我们提到希♥特♥勒♥了吗 ♪
♪ I'm just saying that we suffered ♪
♪ 我只是想说咱们别忘了受过的苦难 ♪
When I say "we," you say "suffered." We!
我说咱们 你说苦 咱们
Suffered! We!
苦 咱们
Suffered! I can't hear you!
苦 声音太小哟
♪ Remember that we suffered ♪
♪ 别忘了我们受过的苦难 ♪
Okay, so, huh? See what I mean?
好了 现在知道我什么意思了吧
I don't know, Rebecca.
这可不好说啊瑞贝卡
It seems like the only person who's miserable here is you.
好像这里唯一痛苦的人是你啊
What the hell?
我勒个操
Darryl? Hmm?
达里尔 啥
I can see you. There's slats here.
我能看见你 这墙是空的
Have you ever hidden before? Do you know what hiding is?
你没玩过躲猫猫啊 知道怎么藏吗
If you stocked this cabinet
如果是你把这个柜子塞满了糖果
with candy when you knew I had it removed,
那等你发现我打开柜子被糖果砸的时候
that's gonna be a very big problem for us.
我们俩就有的谈了
Tell me you didn't do this, Darryl.
告诉我这不是你干的 达里尔
Tell me the truth.
跟我说实话
You want to know the truth?
你想听实话吗
Oh, I'll tell you truth. The truth is...
好 我就告诉你真♥相♥ 真♥相♥是
I did it!
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
是我
I got the Snickers.
士力架是我放的
And I got the Skittles.
彩虹糖是我放的
I got the Milk Duds.
奶糖豆是我放的
I got the Toblerone.
三角朱古力是我放的
And I brought gummy vitamins.
维他命软糖是我的
You... can take our candy...
你 可以夺走我们的糖果
but you can never...
但你永远也不能
take our candy!
夺走我们的糖果
What do you have to say to that?
你还有什么要说的吗
Well, I say you're all a bunch of children.
我只能说你们幼稚得像小孩
Now go back to work!
现在都给我回去工作
Got it.
明白
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
What are you doing sitting by yourself?
你一个人坐在那个干吗
Are you not having fun?
你玩得不开心吗
No, I'm not having fun.
是的 我玩得不开心
My boyfriend is, though.
不过我男朋友倒是玩得很嗨
Yeah, yeah, he's making everyone really happy.
是啊 是啊 他逗得大家都很开心
He loves it here.
他喜欢这儿
And that's not what you wanted?
难道这不是你想要的吗
No!
不
I wanted him to see how unhappy evy ything makes me
我想让他知道这的一切让我多不开心
and that I'm right and that everyone here is miserable.
结果确实 这里所有人都糟透了
Why is everyone here miserable?
为什么这么说
Um, I don't know, maybe because Jewish people's DNA
我怎么知道 或许犹太人骨子里
is literally imprinted with our past trauma.
就自带我们过去受过的创伤
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表