剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
♪ You represent ♪
♪ 正因为你不了解我 ♪
♪ The outside world 'cause you don't know me ♪
♪ 所以你代表着外界对我的观感 ♪
♪ Your perception of me is completely pure ♪
♪ 对我的看法也是单纯的 ♪
♪ You don't have an agenda ♪
♪ 你没要事需做 ♪
♪ That's why I need you to lend a ♪
♪ 所以我才需要你的帮 ♪
♪ Hand, Patrick ♪
♪ 帮手 帕特里克 ♪
♪ 'Cause I think I'm fine, Patrick ♪
♪ 因为我觉得一切安好 帕特里克 ♪
♪ But I'm only, like ♪
♪ 可是我大概只有 ♪
♪ 43% sure ♪
♪ 43%的信心 ♪
♪ Tell me I'm okay ♪
♪ 告诉我一切安好 ♪
♪ Patrick ♪
♪ 帕特里克 ♪
♪ Or even something in the ballpark would be nice ♪
♪ 或者类似的话我也接受 ♪
♪ You can phrase it how you want ♪
♪ 怎么措辞都随你的便 ♪
♪ You can make it nonchalant ♪
♪ 你也可以漠不关心地说 ♪
♪ Forget the "O" ♪
♪ 不说 "O" ♪
♪ Even just "K" would suffice ♪
♪ 只说个 "K" 也行 ♪
Seriously, Patrick,
说真的 帕特里克
was I sick the day in school
是不是老师教我们做正常人的那天
they taught you how to be a normal person?
我生病请假了啊
It just feels like there's something fundamental
就好像有些做人的基本原则
I'm missing out on. Like, is there an instruction manual?
我都不知道 有什么说明书之类的吗
You get what I'm saying, Patrick?
你明白我在说什么吗 帕特里克
It just... it just feels like everyone is in this cabal
就感觉 感觉大家都在这个正常人策划的
of normal people, and they're all laughing at me
阴谋里 他们都在笑话我
like I'm the jester in my own Truman Show.
就好像我是自己的楚门秀里的跳梁小丑
Patrick, tell me what the secret is.
帕特里克 你告诉我秘诀是什么
Just tell me what the secret is.
告诉我秘诀是什么
Is there a manual?
有什么指南吗
Do you have the manual? I know you have the manual, Patrick.
你有什么相关指南吗 我就知道你有
I know it's in your truck, Patrick!
就知道在你卡车里 帕特里克
♪ I'm sorry that I yelled, Patrick ♪
♪ 抱歉我吼了你 帕特里克 ♪
♪ But I need just a little more from you today ♪
♪ 可我今天真的需要你帮帮我 ♪
♪ So, Patrick, hear my plea ♪
♪ 所以 帕特里克 听听我的请求 ♪
♪ Make one last delivery ♪
♪ 最后再帮我个忙 ♪
♪ Say the word ♪
♪ 就说出那句话 ♪
♪ Patrick, tell me I'm okay... ♪
♪ 帕特里克 告诉我没事 ♪
♪ Am I okay? ♪
♪ 我到底还好吗 ♪
Patrick,
帕特里克
I'm...
我
I'm so tired.
我太累了
Oh, my goodness, uh, Mr. Plimpton, Senior.
天哪 大普林顿先生
How wonderful to see you!
真高兴见到你
Uh, to what do we owe this enormous privilege?
您大驾光临有何贵干啊
I was on my way to Palm Springs.
我再去棕榈泉的路上
I came by to say hello,
顺便过来瞧瞧
see how things were here in the hinterlands.
看看你们运作得怎样
So where is he?
我儿子在哪儿
Where is Nathaniel?
纳撒尼尔呢
Um, he's... Well, he's actually currently engaged
额 那个 他现在正在经历一段
in a very important male rite of passage.
成为男人非常重要的必经之路
Isn't this his office right there?
他的办公室在这儿吧
Yes. Um... Just...
是的 不过
Pop, you're here!
爸 你来了
Were you asleep? Are you suddenly a baby,
你居然在睡觉 你返老还童吗
an elderly, a weakling?
还是已经老的不行啊 还是扶不起的阿斗啊
Were you feeling ti-ti?
你不舒服吗
I was, uh... I... No, I was, um...
我 我刚才是 额
I was... sick?
我是 生病了
Sick? Really?
生病 真的吗
You look fine to me.
你看上去挺好的啊
Actually, I feel a lot better.
其实 我感觉好多了
It's amazing what a nap can do.
打个盹我就好多了
What are you wearing? What is this suit?
你穿的这是啥啊 这是什么西装
You look like an unsuccessful oil tycoon.
你看上去就像破产的石油大亨
I'm sorry, Dad.
抱歉 爸爸
We'll discuss this later
这事我们一会儿再说
when I can safely breathe through my nose.
让我先离开这个臭气冲天的地方
Don't pity me! I pity you!
别可怜我 是我可怜你们才对
Dude, just don't touch anything.
姐们 东西别乱碰
Oh, my God I want to see all of Rebecca's wedding stuff.
天哪 我要来看看瑞贝卡婚礼的东西
I just love wedding stuff!
我喜欢一切和婚礼有关的东西
Drinking in the day time is fun.
大白天喝酒就挺有趣的啊
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Yeah. Rebecca?
瑞贝卡
What is going on in here?
鬼子进村了吗
Did you murder a wedding?
你把婚礼给谋杀了吗
Seriously, this is a disaster.
说实话 这真是个灾难
Why are you doing this all by yourself?
你干嘛自己一个人全包了啊
I don't know. Because I don't need help.
我也不知道 因为我不需要帮忙吧
And, you know, I'm doing a do-it-yourself myself.
我正试着独自做自己动手办婚礼
Oh, you're right.
你说得对
Right. This is a fiasco.
这被我弄得乱七八糟
I give up.
我放弃了
I'm just gonna have to settle for
我只能接受乔什和我将在一个
the fact Josh and I are gonna have an F-minus wedding
顶尖的婚礼场地 来个最糟的婚礼
at an A-plus venue, which means it'll be a C,
除开了这婚礼就还好吧
which everyone knows is actually an F.
但事实上人人都知这婚礼糟透了
All right, just, if you want any of this stuff, take it.
你想要什么东西 自己拿吧
Really? Those are the pricey pussy willows.
真的吗 那些可是价格不菲的小杨柳啊
Just help yourself.
自己拿吧
I'm gonna go to bed, 'cause it's the one thing I'm good at.
我要上♥床♥睡了 除了上♥床♥我就什么都不会
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗
Thought you were planning your fancy wedding
我还以为你在策划你的完美婚礼
and couldn't be bothered to do your job.
无暇顾及工作了呢
I was. Um...
我本来是的
But I'm kind of giving up.
但我放弃了
I don't know. I'm gonna move the date back or something.
我也不知道 我还是把婚礼延期好了
Maybe then my mom can help me,
或许到时候我妈妈就能来帮我了
and my dad can even show up.
我爸也可以出席
Um, did you guys want to sit at the same table?
你们想坐在同一桌吗
Wait. Your father's not coming to your wedding?
等等 你♥爸♥不能来你婚礼了吗
No. No, he's, um...
不不 他
he's stuck on a remote construction site in Alaska,
他被困在阿♥拉♥斯加的建筑工地了
which, now that I'm saying it out loud...
现在我大声说出来才发现
That is a total lie. Yeah.
那根本就是撒谎
He just doesn't want to come.
他就是不想来
Even if I move the date.
就算我延期他都不会来
It hurts. I wish it didn't, but it... it does.
心好痛 我本以为不会痛 真的心好痛
My father and I
我爸和我
e-mail each other Westworld theories every Monday.
每周一都会给对方发邮件讨论西方世界理论
V, what are you doing here?
小瓦 你怎么来了
I brought you a wedding.
我给你带了个婚礼来
My wedding. What?
我的婚礼 什么
I had this at home. It's everything you need.
我是放在家里的 这里有你需要的一切
It has a table of contents, an index
它有一个目录 还有索引
and up-to-date vendor cards.
还有最新的供应商名片
Oh, my God.
天哪
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
Do you not want me to have this?
难道你不想给我吗
No. I do.
不 我想
You just need to pull a lot harder. This is hard for me.
你使点劲就行 放手对我来说很难
Okay. Totally.
好的 没问题
Oh, nope.
不行
Nope. Nope. Nope.
不行 不行 不行
I can't give this to you.
我不能给你
You're gonna mess it all up.
你会全搞砸的
I'm gonna do it. I'll do it. Do what?
我来做 我要做了 做什么
I'm gonna plan you the wedding of my dreams.
我要给你策划一个我梦中的婚礼
I'm gonna be your wedding planner.
我做你的婚礼策划师
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表