剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
You've been sleeping for, like two days
你已经睡快两天了
Your expensive bots pushed your likes over the edge
你那堆贵死人的投票机器人把你的赞数刷爆了
Dude, you made it into the finals
你进决赛了
So, like, get up and go to your dumb contest
所以 快起床去参加你的蠢比赛
Try to be Miss Douche, you idiot
尝试成为灌洗器小姐 你个傻瓜
Wait. I made it
等会儿 我做到了
Yeah
对啊
Oh, yeah. I was a pretty hot girl
对 我是个很火♥辣♥的女孩
No, it doesn't matter 'cause I give up
但是这不重要了 因为我放弃了
What... You can't give up
什么 你不能半途而废啊
You put in all that stupid effort
你都蠢蠢的付出那么多了
Rebecca
瑞贝卡
Here. I made something for you
来 我做了点东西给你
with a special cookie cutter
特地用了特别的曲奇模
and lots of love
加上一堆爱心
Thank you, Mr. Heather
谢谢你 希瑟先生
She's refusing to go to her dumb contest
她说不要去那个愚蠢的比赛
Tell her that she has to go
快告诉她不去不行啊
I don't know, honey
我不确定呢 宝贝
She really seems like she wants to quit
她看起来似乎真的想放弃
Rebecca, sweetie
瑞贝卡 甜心
you don't have to do anything you started
就算半途而废都没什么大不了
Yay
万岁
No... What
不 什么
She permanently damaged her appearance
她把自己的五官都毁了
and she needs to see this thing through
当然要撑到最后啊
We never made you do that, honey
我们都没有强逼你撑到最后啊
Yes. You tried a lot of different things
你试过五花八门的东西
and we supported you
每次你想半途而废时
every time you wanted to quit something
我们都无限支持着你
We still have all the musical instruments
说来我们还保留着那些
you only played for a week
你只玩过一周的乐器呢
You guys are talking so loud
你们说话声音好大
Okay, no. No
够了 不 不行
Get up
起来
No
不要
You get up
快起来
You wanted to show the world you were okay after that
是你想要告诉全世界
embarrassing 9-1-1 video,
经历那段尴尬的报案视频后 仍过得好好的
so come on Let's go
所以赶紧出发
That's disgusting
这有够恶心
Girl, get your hair glue and let's Vamonos
女孩 拿你的发胶来 然后我们出发
which is the only word I know in Spanish
这是我唯一一句会的西班牙语
'cause I only took it for a week
因为我只学了一个星期
Our next contestant
我们的下一个选手是
is Melanie Munoz from Fort Lauderdale
劳德代尔堡来的梅兰妮·穆尼奥斯
Miss Munos, do you yourself use the Miss Douche product
穆尼奥斯小姐 你自己使用灌洗器小姐的产品吗
Absolutely. Freshness is so important to me
当然 清爽对我十分重要
It gives me confidence to go about my day
它给了我度过每一天的自信
knowing I don't have any unnecessary bacteria
让我确信我体内没有任何不必要的细菌
So, I feel free and relaxed And free
因此 我感觉到了自♥由♥和轻松 和自♥由♥
Okay
好的
Rebecca Bunch
有请瑞贝卡·宾治
Well, Miss Bunch
你好 宾治小姐
We at Miss Douche were surprised
我们灌洗器小姐的工作人员
to see you enter this competition
在了解了你 和你的背景之后
knowing you and... and knowing your background
都很惊讶能看到你进入这次竞选
You are a most unusual candidate
你是一个最特别的候选人
An Ivy League education, a full-time career, and yet
一个常春藤的学历 一个全职的事业 然而
you still say you have time to be a, um
你仍然说你有时间做一个 什么
"Mad chill SoCal sun soaker"
"疯狂放松在南加洲晒太阳"
Yes
对
Well... I would say
好吧 我会说
that I try to be everything a modern woman
我尝试着成为所有时尚女性
should aspire to be. Um
渴望成为的样子
Sort of a... a cross between Beyonce
大概是比如 碧昂斯中间的那条沟
and Sheryl Sandberg
还有雪莉·桑德伯格
Well
好吧
Well, we want to know more about the real you
好的 我们想知道更多现实的你是怎样
What... what drives you
是什么 是什么在驱使你
Well, I guess what I'm saying is
我是说 我想问的是
Who are you, Rebecca Bunch
你到底是谁呢 瑞贝卡·宾治
Yeah. Who are you, Bunch
是啊 你是谁 宾治
Yeah. Who are you, Becks
你是谁 小贝
Uh
这个
Good morning, Your Honor
早上好 阁下
You don't have to call me Your Honor
你不需要叫我阁下
I'm a planning manager, not a judge
我是个企划经理 不是个法官
Yes, Your Honor, sorry
好的 阁下 很抱歉
I am Paula Proctor from Whitefeather & Associates
我是威化特律师事务所的宝拉·普罗克特
representing Miss Douche Incorporated, LLC
代表灌洗器小姐合并有限责任公♥司♥
I have submitted my client's plans for a facility in Pomona
我递交了客户在波莫纳的一处设施的平面图
which houses the lab and offices of 240 employees
包括实验室和有240名员工的办公室
Miss Proctor, could you slow down
普罗克特小姐 你能说慢点吗
I understood every other word you just said
你刚才说的我只听懂了几个隔着的单词
So, the facility
所以 这个设备
can be zoned for mixed use
可以划出供混合用途
and, thereby, be covered
也因此 可以被包括在
under the light industrial
轻工业的
zoning provisions
分区
And that is all, Your Honor
这就是我要说的全部了 阁下
Sorry
抱歉
Sorry. That is all... sir
抱歉 这就是我要说的全部了 先生
Miss Proctor, just going through your paperwork here
普罗克特小姐 刚刚看了一下你的文件
and I don't see an esquire behind your name
我注意到你名字后 没加上律师的字眼
You're not an attorney, are you
你不是一名律师 对吧
Then who are you, Miss Proctor?
那么你是谁 普罗克特小姐
Who... am I?
我 是谁
Yes, we've asked you three times now.
没错 我们已经问了你三次了
Right, right, um... but it's hard because I've been
对对 呃 但是这有点难说
trying to figure that out myself.
我最近都在发掘自己到底是谁
I think what you're asking is,
我觉得你可能是在问
uh, do I deserve...
我是否配得上
to be Miss Douche?
做灌洗器小姐
This morning, I didn't think so.
今天早上 我还不这么认为
No, I, um... I'm only here because
我在这里是因为
because of my friend, Heather.
因为我的朋友 希瑟
She's right there, yeah.
她就在这里 没错
She reminded me of why I entered this contest
她让我想起了
in the first place, which
我参加这个比赛的初衷
was to show the world that I'm okay.
就是让全世界知道 我一切安好
But I'm not okay.
但事实上并非如此
the truth is I'm heartbroken.
事实上我内心支离破碎
And if you'd like proof of this,
如果你想要证据
you can see my, um... as YouTube calls it,
可以看Youtube上的视频
"Crazy Lady 911 Phone Call"
"疯女人报案"
all over the Internet.
红遍网络
I don't deserve to be Miss Douche.
我配不上当灌洗器小姐
I-I don't.
我配不上
I-I'm not, like, chill
我不是像年青人很酷的那种
and cool... I'm just, I'm not.
我就不是那种人
You should find someone who's like that,
你应该另寻他人
like my friend, Heather.
比如我的朋友 希瑟
She's like that, but I'm...
她就是很酷
I'm not, so, um...
而我并不是 所以...
peace and love. Ugh.
祝大家好运
You can turn off the spotlight.
你可以关掉聚光灯
You don't need...
别这样...
Really, please, don't.
真的 求你别这么做
Ple... can you just put it... ?
你能不能把它
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表