剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
What? I-I talk all the time.
啥 我常常都有讲话啊
You're too busy staring at the Narcissus pond
是你整天都沉迷在讲自己
of your bewitching self to even notice.
你当然没有发现
you're mean...
你好刻薄
and poetic.
还很有诗意
Okay.
好吧
Paula, if it's... if it's not about us,
宝拉 如果不是因为我们的事
then-then what's wrong?
那 那是什么事
Scott is...
斯科特他
Gay, I knew it.
是同性恋 我就知道
I knew it. I always knew it.
我一早就想到
I didn't say anything, that's on me.
我当初没说出口 都是我的错
He had sex with Tanya from work.
他和塔妮娅下班之后滚床单了
Why would he have sex with Tanya if he's gay?
他是同性恋又怎么跟塔妮娅滚床单呢
Good God, you're really a piece of work, sister.
天啊 小姐姐你真是个人才
Oh, so this is our dynamic now?
所以现在又关你事咯
Great.
很好
Go I'm-I'm so sorry, Paula.
真的很遗憾 宝拉
It's just... it's what my father always told me.
就如我父亲常常讲的一样
That if I ever tried to... make something of myself...
要是我想让自己... 有一点出息
...that no man would want me and so, I mean, just, like,
就没有男人会想要我这女强人
the minute that I try to pursue my dreams,
在我要追寻自己的梦想的那一刻
my husband "accidentally" falls into another woman's vagina.
我丈夫 "不小心" 插♥进♥了其他女人阴♥道♥里
Oh, God.
天啊
I mean, I threw him out,
现在我把他赶出去了
so I'm... I-I'm by myself
这样... 我就无依无靠
and-and, you know, Scott used to do a lot of stuff around the house.
斯科特帮了我不少家务
I mean... the-the morning rush
比如早上赶时间的时候
used to be like an Olympic event
整个像奥♥运♥会一样争分夺秒
and now it's just...
现在...
it's gonna be like The Hunger Games.
简直会变成饥饿游戏一样
It's, like, just gonna be like a... dystopian nightmare,
一定会变成... 地狱般的噩梦
just children just fighting for food,
孩子们为食物要打生打死
trying to kill each other.
设法杀掉对方
At least you have the weekend
至少你有一个周末
to start to figure things out.
去把事情处理好
No, well, I mean, this weekend I was...supposed to go
不行... 我本来这周末要去学术旅游
on a class trip to Sacramento to tour the Supreme Court,
到萨克拉门托去参观最高法♥院♥
but, I mean, you know,I'm definitely not going now.
但现在的情况 我一定不会去
Like, I just... I mean, I can't go.
就... 我抽不了身
Oh, my God, I can't.
天啊 我说不下去了
You know, I can't talk about this anymore.
我不想再谈这件事了
I'm sorry, I just...
抱歉 我...
I'm gonna go back to work.
我先回去工作了
So, what are we gonna do, Mrs. H?
那赫夫人 我们该怎么办
Oh, now we're back to this?
噢 现在又装哑咯
So, what do you think?
你感觉怎么样
This is, like, the new hangout
就像是在圣盖博谷里的
in the San Gabriel Valley.
巢穴一样
Oh, is that where we are?
哦 我们是在那儿吗
I thought this was the Inland Empire.
我觉得是内陆帝国啊
Common mistake, but no, it's the San Gabes Vals, babes.
一般都会犯这种错误 但不是 这里是圣盖博谷
I can't believe it took a month of dating
我真不敢相信我们约会了一个月
to get me to come out here and visit.
你才带我来到这儿参观
It's super cute.
太可爱了
Are you sick?
你生病了吗
I hope not.
但愿没有
I have this big thing coming up.
我接下来有大事要办
There's, like, a super cool party at Spiders.
蜘蛛酒吧将会有个超酷的派对
Um, they're doing a party
嗯 他们在开派对
where they have all these advertisers and...
那儿有所有的这些广♥告♥商以及
A sponsored party, fun. Yeah, like...
一场赞助派对 好棒 对 比如
I'm doing a little something special.
我负责的部分有些特别
Mm. Let's just say I'm "involved."
就先说 我是 "参与其中"
And I was hoping you would come.
我希望你能来
Oh, I would, but I'm working.
虽然我很想去 但我得工作
Um, it's The Teen Sports Awards
这周末有青少年体育颁奖典礼
this weekend and so I'm gonna have my hands full
到时候得忙着为这些
with 13-year-old celebrity unibrows.
青年小名人修眉毛
Aw, okay, then.
那好吧...
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
if you're coming down with something,
假如你要感冒了
I probably shouldn't smooch you.
我还是别亲你比较好
Oh, okay.
当然
Hey, Mom.
嘿 妈
Where's my volcano?
我的火山模型呢
I need a live volcano today.
我今天需要一个会动的火山
I don't have time for that. Uh...
我没时间做那个
you need to ask Brendan to help you.
你可能要找你哥布伦丹帮忙了
Oh, he left again.
他离家出走了
I found this note taped
我在床下的
to the mannequin under his sheets.
人体模型发现这张纸条
"Hopped a Greyhound cross-country.
"我搭灰狗巴士去国内旅游
Be back when I run out of the money I took from Mom's purse."
等我花光从老妈包里拿的钱 便会回来"
Oh, God.
我的天
Who's gonna take you to school now?
那现在谁要带你去学校啊
How am I supposed to do all this?
我一个人怎么做完这些事
I volunteer as tribute!
我自愿成为祭品 参加比赛
District Nine will take Tommy to the Capitol!
第九区参赛者会带汤米去都城
Honey, what are you doing?
亲爱你 你在做啥
It's The Hunger Games.
饥饿游戏的台词嘛
You said your life was gonna be like The Hunger Ga...
你说过你的人生会像饥饿游戏一样
I read the first book last night just for this moment.
我昨晚猛读了第一本 就为了说这台词呢
Um... okay, I-I'm here to help.
我是来帮忙的
Yeah, I brought
我把自己带来了
myself. I brought food.
也带了食物
I brought toys.
还有玩具
Here you go, here you go, buddy.
送给你 麻吉
Enjoy.
好好玩哦
How?
玩屁啊
Okay, Rebecca, I know that your-your heart
听着 瑞贝卡我知道你有心帮忙
is in the right place, but I just I have
但我现在真的没时间管你
so much to deal with... I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Okay, I'll say it first because I should.
道歉应该由我先说的
I was more wrong.
是我的错最多
I was the more wronger one.
我才是错最多的那个人
That's horrible grammar.
这文法烂透了
Do not emulate that grammar.
小孩子千万别模仿哦
Look, you said to me at my house
听着 你上次来我家
that I didn't support you.
说我不够挺你
You were right.
你说的对
Every time we talk,
每一次我们谈话
I... I'm really just thinking about myself,
我都只想着自己而已
and thinking about the next piece of advice to ask you for
我只忙着向你要各种建议
and-and I never think about you,
而从没思考过你的感受
so let me think about you now.
这一次 让我好好为你而思考
Okay?
好吗
I love you and I'm here to help.
我爱你 让我来帮你吧
Let me do something.
让我帮你点什么
I'll be like Mr. Mom.
让我当你的妈咪奶爸
Okay? Your own personal Michael Keaton.
我是你专属的妈咪奶爸
And then you can go on that field trip.
你就可以去那个学术旅游了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
I can't do that. I mean, Tommy needs me
我不能这么做 汤米需要我
and, you know, so does Brendan,
你也知道 布伦丹也需要我
theoretically, wherever he is.
不管他人在哪
Yeah, so, first of all...
对啦 但首先...
...we both know that Brendan is kind of a lost cause.
我们得先承认布伦丹已经彻底没救了
Not in front of Tommy.
别在汤米面前说啦
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表