剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah. Dude, this is gonna go great for you.
是啊 老兄 你一定能顺利搞定的
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, hey.
哦 嘿
Nice to see you guys. How are you?
很高兴见到你们俩 你好吗
Hey, man, we didn't get to talk much earlier.
嘿 我们之前没机会私聊
I heard about you and Valencia... that's rough.
我听说了你和瓦伦西亚的事 可真糟糕
Where are you staying?
你现在住哪里
Wh... Where am I staying?
我... 我住在哪里吗
Where do I...
我...
reside?
居住在哪里吗
Where do you hang your hat?
你把帽子挂在哪里
Um...
呃...
I have an Airbnb in Claremont.
我在Airbnb上租了个克莱尔蒙德的房♥子
和有空房♥出租的房♥东的网络平台
Airbnb是联♥系♥需要短租者
It belongs to a celebrity.
是一个名人的房♥子
He uses it as his weekend house.
他周末去那里休息
What celebrity weekends in Claremont?
什么名人会在克莱尔蒙德度周末
Oh, I'm not supposed to tell anyone.
哦 我不该告诉任何人的
I mean...
我是说...
It's Josh Hutcherson, but you didn't hear that from me.
是乔希·哈切森啦 但别说是我告诉你的哦
Yeah, he goes there
是的 当他想接接地气的时候
when he wants to feel down to earth, yeah.
他就会去那里 没错
Look, Josh, I know you're weirded out
乔希 我知道你被我酗酒的事情
by the whole alcoholic thing.
弄得惊惶不安
I know it's coming from a place of friendship.
我明白这是出自朋友的关心
Yeah.
是的
Thank you. I... I think it's kind of nice.
谢谢你 我... 我觉得这样很贴心
I slept with Rebecca!
我睡了瑞贝卡啊
Oh. There it is.
哦 还是这么脱口而出了
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 你说啥
It was the night of the wedding
是婚礼那天晚上的事情
and I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
You're really good at secrets, Josh.
乔希 你可真擅长保密啊
You slept with Rebecca that night.
你那晚睡了瑞贝卡
That makes sense.
可以理解
I was being a drunk jerk
我喝醉了又表现得很混♥蛋♥
and abandoned her by blacking out.
昏过去了 就抛弃了她
I can't blame you guys.
我不能责怪你们俩
I-I have to take responsibility...
我... 我必须承担后果...
Okay, wait.
好吧 等一下
Before you forgive me, you should know
在你原谅我之前 你应该知道
it wasn't just the one time.
我们睡了不止那么一次
It's been, uh...
睡了有 呃...
More than once. Yeah, um,
不止一次喽 是的 嗯
it's been a lot of times,
我睡了她很多次
and I'm sort of staying with her.
我还算是和她同居了
And there is no celebrity Airbnb in Claremont.
在克莱尔蒙德没有名人的Airbnb房♥子
I don't know famous people. I wish I did.
我并不认识名人 虽然我希望我认识
I mean,
我是说
I sold a karaoke machine to Michael Madsen
我卖♥♥了台卡拉OK机给迈克尔·马德森
Stop talking.
别说了
At Aloha once...
在阿罗哈的时候...
It's okay, Josh. It's cool.
行了 乔希 没事
I don't need to know any more information. We're cool.
我不用知道更多了 我们没事的
Oh, God.
哦 上帝
I feel so much better.
我感觉好多了
Let's just put this behind us.
咱们就把这页翻过去吧
Okay?
好吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
是的
Okay.
好
Bye.
拜
Yeah.
好吧
What a mess.
真是一团糟
Yeah. Good job.
好吧 干得漂亮
I'm sorry, did you just bro-hug
不好意思啊 你当真给了睡你前女友的人
the guy that's sleeping with your ex-girlfriend?
一个好哥们之间才有的拥抱吗
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, but you're, like, upset about it, right?
好吧 但是你至少还是有点不爽的吧
You really liked Rebecca.
你真的很喜欢瑞贝卡啊
You dicked me over for her.
你是为了她才混♥蛋♥地甩了我
It's, like, kind of important to me
你至少得对此事不爽一下
that you be upset about this, Greg.
才对得起我吧 格雷
Listen, what Rebecca and I had together
听着 瑞贝卡和我的过往
was an undefined thing,
只是一段含义不明的关系
followed by a nightmare wedding date.
接着是一个噩梦般的婚礼约会
And then I didn't call her for a month.
那之后我一个月没给她打电♥话♥
Dude, you're getting sober...
老兄 你是要努力戒酒
You're not turning into a robot.
并不是要变成冷冰冰的机器人
It's okay to have feelings.
有感情是可以的
It's fine. I'm okay.
我很好 没事的
I'm, uh... I'm doing amazing.
我 呃 感觉很棒
m-hmm. I'm bringing donuts
那个 下一次互助会讨论
to my next meeting.
是我负责买♥♥甜甜圈
I know that doesn't sound like a big deal,
我知道那听起来好像没啥大不了的
but it is. Oh, it is.
但其实意义非凡哦 真的很有意义的
So, I, um, actually have to go to work now.
所以 我 实际上得去工作了
I'm working a double.
我得连工作两个班次
Yeah, but... Take care, Heather.
好吧 但是... 保重 希瑟
♪ Whooptie freakin' do ♪
♪ 有什么卵用啊 ♪
♪ My best friend is sleeping with my ex behind my back ♪
♪ 我最好的朋友背着我睡了我的前女友 ♪
♪ Who cares? ♪
♪ 谁在乎呢 ♪
♪ I don't ♪
♪ 我才不在乎呢 ♪
♪ But I could if I wanted... ♪
♪ 但如果我想我也可以... ♪
Hey. Oh.
嘿 哦
What are you doin'? Oh,
你在干啥 哦
I'm just, uh, stretchin' for my private Ping-Pong lesson
我只是在拉伸 准备去会议室
in the conference room with an 11-year-old child.
和一个11岁小孩上乒乓球私教课
Of course.
当然了
'Cause that makes perfect sense.
因为那真是顺理成章毫不奇怪啊
Okay. Hey, listen, I just came in to remind you
好吧 这样 我来只是提醒你
that today is Friday.
今天是周五
Oh, thank God. Friday. TGIF.
哦 感谢上帝 周五了 周五档家庭喜剧啊
Oh! Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step.
有欢乐满屋 凡人琐事 循序渐进
这三部剧都是八♥九♥十年代该周五档的家庭喜剧
TGIF曾是ABC电视台周五晚喜剧联播档
Okay, no, you were supposed to, um,
不 你本应该
give me that letter of recommendation by today.
在今天把推荐信给我
Oh. Right.
哦 对哦
Oh, oh, oh, the letter, the letter, the letter.
哦 哦 信 信 信
Okay, can I get it to you tonight?
好的 我能今晚给你吗
At literally, like, 2:00 a.m.
在凌晨两点的时候
Can you submit it at 2:00 a.m.?
你能在凌晨两点提交吗
Yes. Yep.
可以 行
Yeah, that's no problem at all.
好啊 一点儿问题都没有
I mean, or, you know, I could...
我是说 或者 我可以
I could just use Darryl's letter, I guess.
干脆用达里尔的信好了
No. Oh, come on,
那不行 拜托啊
don't use Darryl's letter.
别用达里尔的信
I mean, I love the guy,
虽然我很爱那家伙
but, I mean, he can't even spell
但是 你懂的 他甚至
the word "separate."
写不对 "分离" 这个两个字
No, I'll do it, I'll do it. Okay.
不行 我来写 好吧
I don't know, I'm just kind of getting the feeling
我不好说 我只是有种感觉
that maybe you don't... want to write the letter.
可能你... 是不是不想写这封信
Oh, my God, no. You're hurting my heart.
我天 绝不是啊 你这样就伤我心了
Of course I want to write it.
我当然想写了
Ugh! But Xiao just got here
唉 但是肖刚到这里
and I don't want to be rude,
我可不想太粗鲁 得去招待他
because he's an 11-year-old child.
因为他只是个11岁的孩子
But, Paula, I will write it, okay?
但是 宝拉 我一定会写的 听到了吗
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表