剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, oh, oh, I'm selfish.
哦哦哦 我很自私的
I mean, when those fish sticks come out of the oven...
我的意思是 这些鱼条出炉的时候
Come on, then. Put your pickle in your pants,
来吧 把你的猛兽放回裤子里
and let's thaw some fish.
让我们来解冻鱼吧
I got this.
我搞定了
Get some sleep, okay?
睡一下好吗
Just... be careful.
小心点啊
I love you.
我爱你
What a great job.
完美
The way you flipped it over after you soaked it in the eggs.
你把它打进蛋里再翻面简直完美
I was very impressed.
这太令人印象深刻了
Mm, mm. What's going on?
嗯嗯 怎么啦
Oh, your mom taught me how to make "holla" French toast.
你妈妈叫我怎么做法式吐司
No, no, no, "challah," Josh.
不不不 是白面包 乔希
I got to keep working on it.
我会继续努力的
You're gonna get it, bubbeleh.
你会掌握的
You're gonna get it. Mm.
你会掌握的 嗯
He's never gonna get it.
他不会掌握的
Why would he? He's a Pacific Islander.
他怎么会 他是太平洋岛民
Wow, what happened to calling him an Oriental?
你不是都叫他东方小子的吗
Rebecca, that term is considered antiquated,
瑞贝卡 这个名词听起来很过时
Euro-centric and inherently xenophobic.
还充满了欧洲中心论和排外感
Yeah, we Googled it.
是的 我们搜过了
I knew it was racist, I just didn't know why.
我知道这是种族主义 但是不懂为什么
So get woke, Becks.
所以 起床 贝卡
I love this woman!
我喜欢这个女人
He's adorable. He's adorable.
他太可爱太可爱了
He's so adorable. I love her.
他太可爱了 我爱她
Joshua, as soon as they open the stations,
乔希亚 他们站点开放时
we better be first in line, because rumor has it
我们最好站在第一排 因为有传言说
that Ellen has only sprung for a one-hour buffet.
艾伦只提供一小时的自助
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
I can't.
我不能
Well, she's having money troubles.
好吧 她陷入财政危机了
And her mother has cancer,
她妈妈罹患癌症
and the youngest daughter wants to be a man,
最年轻的女儿想变性
and the husband is having an affair with a goy.
丈夫和一个非犹太人有一腿
Oh, my God. Sorry.
哦 天哪 对不起
No offense.
没有冒犯的意思
No. No.
不
You don't have to laugh at that; that's very offensive.
你不用为了这个发笑 那很冒犯人的
Oh, Becca.
算了吧 贝卡
Excuse me, I'm gonna go get some dumplings.
失陪 我去弄点饺子
My blood sugar, it's in the toilet,
和些血糖 在厕所里
which is where those dumplings are gonna be.
反正那些饺子最后也得被人
Eventually.
拉在厕所里
Well, they sit there like rocks.
好吧 他们像石头一样坐着
Listen, I appreciate you trying to win her over,
听着 我欣赏你试图和她搞好关系
but you don't have to keep pretending to like her.
但是你不用假装喜欢她
Oh, I'm not pretending. I do like her.
哦 我不是假装 我确实喜欢她
In my family, we don't talk about poop.
在我家里 我们不会讲什么屎屎尿尿的
I had to learn about it by watching an episode of 90210.
我在看美剧时才学到什么屎尿屁的
She's awesome.
她太酷了
Okay.
好吧
Ooh! Um, should we take a selfie with our matching little hats?
哦 我们要带着情侣帽自♥拍♥吗
#HebrewBeaniesForLife!
#戴着无檐小便帽的生活
Uh, no, they're called kippahs.
啊不 它们叫做无边圆帽
Oh, okay, so #KippahingItReal!
那就 #无边圆帽
Um, no, you just do it. I'm not... sorry.
不不不 你自己来吧 我不用了
I'm not feeling it.
我没心情
Why you in a bad mood, Becks?
为什么你心情不好 贝卡
Just because, I don't know, I mean...
只是因为 我不懂...
Rebecca!
瑞贝卡
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Hello, Rabbi Shari.
你好 莎莉拉比
How are you, my darling?
你好吗 亲爱的
How is California?
加州如何
Have you found a temple out there yet?
你有在那里去找庙宇么
Well, I don't believe in God, so no,
好吧 我不信教 所以没有
it didn't make my to-do list.
这不在我计划表上
Always questioning.
一直质疑
That is the true spirit of the Jewish people.
这是犹太人真正的精神
Very good.
非常好
She seems nice.
她看起来不错
She's not nice, she's a programmed robot
她不好 她是个设定了程序的机器人
who's trying to incept God into me all the time.
她总是对我传教
Whoa. I didn't know that, and I know a ton about robots.
好吧 我不懂 但是我对机器人了解很多
I know.
我知道
I know, it's just you see the good in everything,
我知道 只是因为你总是看到每件事的好的一面
which is just so, so sweet, so...
这太美好了
So... Oh, no. Oh, boy.
所以 哦 孩子
Wait, what is it? Look who it is.
等等 这是什么 看看这是谁
Rebecca Nora Bunch.
瑞贝卡·诺拉·宾治
Audra Esther Levine.
奥德拉·伊斯特·莱文
Joshua Felix Chan.
乔希亚·菲利斯·陈
This is my husband, David.
这是我丈夫 大卫
Yes. Hi, we've met.
我们见过
How you doing, Rebecca?
你好吗 瑞贝卡
You guys know each other?
你们认识对方吗
Yep.
是的
Finished quick, rotten lay.
没卵用的秒射男
We both heard that!
我们都听到了
Rebecca, hey, come on.
瑞贝卡 嘿 过来
That's not nice.
这样不好
Nice to meet you, man. I'm Josh.
很高兴认识你 我是乔希
And, hey, you know what they say.
嘿 你知道他们说什么吗
It's not how long you last,
持久力不重要
it's how big your penis is.
关键是鸡鸡的大小嘛
I see you two have really been
我看到你们两个在社交平台
hitting the social media hard.
上打得火热
You know you don't have to post every photo, right?
你知道你不用上传每一张照片吧
So funny that you say that, because
你这么说真有趣 因为
I seem to remember your engagement photos
我还记得你的订婚照
clogging up my feed for weeks.
轰炸了我好几周
I mean, it is so crazy
我的意思是
that a photographer happened to be there
大卫给你戒指的时候
when David gave you that ring
有个摄影师在摩天轮旁边
on that turn-of-the-century Ferris wheel.
实在是太疯狂了
At least I'm married and not living in California,
至少我结婚了而且不住在加州
having a nervous breakdown.
又没有神经衰弱
Right, hey, remember when I had sex with your husband?
好吧 你还记得我和你老公睡过吗
Yeah, as he finished, he called me "Mom."
他完事的时候 叫我 妈妈
Have fun unpacking that. Mazel tov.
吐露心声真有趣 恭喜
Hey, Josh!
嘿 乔希
David!
大卫
His solo's coming up!
他的独奏来了
This guy is the best!
这个兄弟是最棒的
Turns out we both love Dave Matthews Band!
原来我们都喜欢大卫马修乐团
We should all go skiing in Mammoth!
所以我们应该去马默斯滑雪
Totally. This December?
绝对的 这个十二月吗
Done!
没问题
Yes! Yes!
好的 好的
You're still a bitch.
你还是这么婊
So are you.
你也是
Ah, it's not as fun now.
这现在不有趣了
No, it's not.
不 这不有趣
Paula!
宝拉
Paula!
宝拉
Shh!
嘘
Skittle me this:
求你告诉我
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表