剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
my dad says, naps are for children,
我父亲说的 小睡是留给孩子
the elderly, and weaklings.
老人和弱者的
Your dad has a saying about naps?
你♥爸♥对小睡也有说辞吗
Hey. Your old man isn't here.
大哥 你老爸可不在这儿
You can do whatever you want!
你想做什么都可以
That's right. Your dad's not here, and we are.
对 你♥爸♥爸不在 只有我们在哦
And we're telling you you don't need to take a nap
我们是说你不用像一个宝宝
like a little baby...
一样的小睡
You can take a nap like a man.
你可以像大男人一样小睡一会
Take a man nap!
去雄睡一下
Come on!
去吧
On the couch.
就在沙发上
Feet up.
把腿抬起来
Come on.
快快
♪ It's a man nap ♪
♪ 睡个男人觉 ♪
♪ Time to nap like a man ♪
♪ 像个大男人一样睡个好觉 ♪
♪ Sleepy, sleepy cuddle time ♪
♪ 昏昏沉沉 昏昏沉沉的拥抱时间 ♪
♪ Nap like a man ♪
♪ 像男人一样睡个觉 ♪
♪ Life is so tiring ♪
♪ 当你是个男人时 ♪
♪ When you're a man ♪
♪ 生活是如此苦短 ♪
♪ Squinty, squinty, mouth agape ♪
♪ 眼睛嘴巴 微微张♪
♪ Nappy-nap man ♪
♪ 睡觉中的男人 ♪
♪ Oh, baby, the day is long ♪
♪ 渡日如年 ♪
♪ Work is stressful ♪
♪ 工作压力让人累 ♪
♪ It's exhausting being so damn strong ♪
♪ 维持生计让人精疲力尽 ♪
♪ It feels so right to just let it go ♪
♪ 偶尔放纵一下也不是不好 ♪
♪ 'Cause as a man gets older ♪
♪ 因为当一个男人年纪变大后 ♪
♪ His testosterone starts getting low ♪
♪ 他的睾丸素排量会变小 ♪
♪ Man nap ♪
♪ 睡个男人觉 ♪
♪ Time to nap like a man ♪
♪ 像个大男人一样睡个好觉 ♪
♪ Suit jacket is a blankie now ♪
♪ 西装外套转眼变被子 ♪
♪ Nap like a man ♪
♪ 睡个男人觉 ♪
♪ Life is so intense ♪
♪ 当你是个男人时 ♪
♪ When you're a man ♪
♪ 生活每天都很紧张 ♪
♪ Drooly, drooly, dreamy smile... ♪
♪ 流着口水 发个好梦 ♪
♪ Nappy-nap man. ♪
♪ 美男在睡觉 ♪
Hey, can I hang out here?
嘿 我能在你这儿待会儿吗
My house is really stressful right now.
我房♥子里面简直太让人有压力了
I need wines. Do you have wines?
我得喝两杯 你有酒吗
Yeah. Sure.
有 当然
Thank you. Come on in.
谢谢你 进来吧
Dude, you cannot believe how hard Rebecca is bugging out
姐们 你都不知道瑞贝卡因为这场婚礼
over this wedding. It is, like...
在家里搞了多大的场面 就好比说
Wait.
不好意思
Sorry. No, I should not be talking to you about this.
对不起 我不应该跟你说这些事的
Eh, it's okay.
没关系啦
Really? 'Cause your good friend
真的吗 你的好朋友可是在
is now marrying your ex-boyfriend.
计划和你前男友的婚礼呢
I mean, if I were you, I would hate them both.
要是我是你 我可能会两个人都恨死了
I know. It's weird, but I don't.
我明白 很奇怪 不过我不恨他们
I truly am over Josh.
我真的已经不喜欢乔希了
And if Rebecca wants to marry him, then good luck to her.
瑞贝卡想要嫁给他的话 也只能祝她好运了
Really? 'Cause you seem a little out of it lately.
真的吗 可是你最近看起来有点脱轨
Like, I took your yoga class,
我去你上过你的瑜伽课
and corpse pose was basically the whole class.
整节课就在躺尸
Truth is, I actually don't know
说实话 事实上我真的不知道
what to do with my life right now.
要怎么打算我的人生了
You know what I mean? Yeah.
你能明白吗 嗯
Like, I truly don't miss Josh.
我真的不想念乔希了
Like, at all. Like, ugh.
一点都不 我想起来他就恶心
But I had planned this whole future around him.
但我之前的青春和未来计划都是围绕着他的
Like, our wedding, our kids, our house,
不管是婚礼 还是孩子 还是房♥子
our couples Halloween costumes.
还有我们的万圣节情侣服装
And now
但现在呢
I have to plan this whole future for myself,
现在我的未来里只有自己一个
and I don't know what it is.
可我自己根本不知道该怎么办
Like, I don't even know if it still includes yoga.
我都不确定我的未来里还有瑜伽吗
Yeah.
是啊
That's a bummer.
那确实挺烦
That sounds really hard.
听起来是挺艰难的
But I came here 'cause I was stressed, so...
我来这儿是因为我压力很大 所以
wines?
酒呢
What are these for?
这是干什么用的
I don't know. I-I don't know. I don't know, Patrick.
我不知道 我不知道 帕特里克
I... They're probably supposed to go on something
我 这要不就是放在什么东西上
or in something or be hung.
要不就是放在什么东西里 或是挂着的
Or maybe they're all just giant pens.
要么可能就是巨笔吧
I... Whatever it is, I'm doing this all alone,
我 不管是啥了 我一个人在弄这些
so I'm gonna screw it up.
我肯定会搞砸
It's an RSVP from my dad.
我爸回覆我的邀请函了
What is...
这是什
Hey, so, um, the answer's no.
好吧 没戏了
My dad's not coming to my wedding.
我爸不能参加我的婚礼了
But-but it's okay, 'cause he actually sent
不过 不过没关系 因为他已经寄了
a really sweet note. "Stuck on a remote construction site
一张暖心的条子来说 "困在了阿♥拉♥斯加的
"in Alaska, tough to get flights,
建筑工地 很难找到航♥班♥
can't make it." Great.
来不了 太棒了"
Great, great. I...
太好了 太好了
I'm not disappointed. It's what I expected.
我一点也不失望 我就知道是这样
Of course my father's not coming to my wedding
我爹当然来不了我的婚礼啦
and walking me down the aisle. Of course.
肯定不能陪着我走红毯 当然了
'Cause that's a normal thing,
因为有老爸陪着走红毯很正常
and normal things are not for me.
而我和正常就不挨边
Oh, man, that's tough.
唉 那是挺惨的
Well, I should
好吧 我
probably keep going on my run. Hey.
我该走了 嘿
Hey, hey, Patrick, please don't go.
别 别 帕特里克 别走
I really need someone to talk to, and you're the only one
我真的需要找人倾诉一下 我只能和你
that I can talk to, um, because I've messed everything up.
倾诉一下了 因为我把一切都搞砸了
And if anyone knew how much I messed things up,
要是有人知道我怎么搞砸的这一切
uh, they might never talk to me again.
他们肯定也不会想和我说话了
Patrick, you were right.
帕特里克 关于我老板的事
About my boss. Okay?
你说得没错
That time in the elevator we got stuck,
上次我们被困在电梯的时候
there wasn't just chemistry. He wasn't just "foine."
不单是擦出火花 他也不只是"豪"
We kissed.
我们亲亲了
Uh, no... I-I kissed him.
不 是我亲了他
I kissed him. And ever since that happened,
我亲了他 从那之后
I have just been scrambling to make this wedding happen
我就想尽办法来举办这个婚礼
to just smooth everything over.
希望这样可以弥补之前的过错
And I've been trying to do it like a normal person.
我试着想像一个正常人一样办这个婚礼
But, of course, that's not working, because I'm...
不过当然了 这根本不管用 因为我
I'm not a normal person, okay?
我就不是正常人 知道吗
I'm not Dustin, and I'm not Sasha.
我不是达斯丁 也不是萨莎
I'm not from Nova Scotia. And I'm freaking out.
我不是从加拿大来的 我要疯了
But you're here.
可你在这儿啊
You're here.
你在这儿
And you can help me.
你可以帮帮我
I can?
我吗
♪ Tell me I'm okay, Patrick ♪
♪ 告诉我 一切安好 帕特里克 ♪
♪ Tell me, please, that's all you have to do ♪
♪ 告诉我 求你了 只需要告诉我 ♪
♪ Just one little okay ♪
♪ 只要一句一切安好 ♪
♪ And you'll be on your way ♪
♪ 你就能上路了 ♪
♪ Patrick, I really need that from you ♪
♪ 帕特里克 我真的需要听你跟我说 ♪
♪ Tell me I'm okay, Patrick ♪
♪ 跟我说 一切安好 帕特里克 ♪
♪ No pressure, but I seriously need to know ♪
♪ 别紧张 但我真的需要知道 ♪
♪ I realize your occupation ♪
♪ 我知道你的工作 ♪
♪ Is not gentle validation ♪
♪ 不是安慰师 ♪
♪ But just this once, Patrick ♪
♪ 可就这一次 帕特里克 ♪
♪ Give it a go ♪
♪ 来吧 ♪
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表