剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
We're not doing that.
我们不能这么做
This is the problem. This is the problem right here.
问题就在这儿 这就是问题的关键所在
We always let this jerk off the hook.
我们一次次地放过了这个王八蛋
Not now, not anymore.
我们不能再这么做了 不可以
Oh, we are gonna eat his heart.
我们要把他剥皮拆骨
I don't know.
我不确定
Oh, my God! Lean in, V.
天哪 为自己挺身而出啊 小瓦
You woke up from that dream sobbing.
你刚才哭着从梦里醒来啊
I mean, you said yourself you're scared.
你自己都说了你很害怕
He scares you. I mean, look at right now.
他让你害怕 看看现在
You're trembling like a dog on July 4.
你就像在独♥立♥日瑟瑟发抖的小狗
What? Dogs don't like fireworks. I read about it.
什么 我看过科普说狗不喜欢烟花
V. What?
小瓦 怎么
V, don't give him that power.
小瓦 别让他好过
Thanks, folks.
谢谢 乡亲们
Thanks, just... Just doing my job.
谢谢 我只是做我份内事而已
Uh, and remember, all week,
并且记住 整整一周
15% off all Blu-rays at Aloha!
在阿罗哈的蓝♥光♥碟全部八五折
Ugh! Always the hero.
总是在逞英雄
He makes me so mad.
他让我气疯了
Good. Let's use it.
好 就利用他的逞英雄吧
Whoo! Yeah! This is awesome.
哇喔 耶 这太了不起了
Come on. Oh, come on.
来吧 跟上
I have an idea.
我有个主意
What are we even doing here? Take off your pants.
我们要在这做什么 把裤子脱掉
Um, hello. I ain't that kind of party.
额 老娘不玩杂交的
Yeah. Look, it's time we stopped being victimized by this man, okay?
听着 是时候摆脱这男人对我们的迫♥害♥了
It's time we stand up to his cis-gender patriarchal
是时候让我们站起来反抗他的直男癌
hegemonic hold on our imaginations and our hearts.
劫持着我们脑海里各种小剧场
What?
啥
Okay, you just need to read Roxane Gay.
你得看看罗克珊·盖伊所写的
Start with her Twitter. It's very provocative.
从她Twitter开始看就好 蛮刺♥激♥的
Anyway, let's pee on his stuff.
总之 我们在他的东西上撒尿吧
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because he marked us as his territory,
因为他把我们标为他的所有物
and now we're gonna mark him right back.
现在我们要让他标回去
Yeah. Are you in?
好了 到做吗
Wow, you really were keeping your keys in your underwear.
哇 你真的把钥匙放到内♥裤♥里喔
Yes, in my underwear. That's where they were.
没错 在我内♥裤♥里
Yes. Yes.
没错没错
Not... yeah.
而不是在... 嗯...
Okay, so,
好了 那么
you're sure he's not coming back anytime soon?
你确定他短时间内不会回来吗
Oh, positive. He's playing acoustic originals at an open mic.
确定 他到节目上演奏乐曲去了
Oh, wow, I hate that guy. Yeah.
我去 我讨厌那个家伙 是的
Oh, God, of course.
天啊 当然你这文青会戴帽子
Here. Thank you.
给你 谢谢你
All right, there is the app.
好了 就是这个应用程式
And...
然后
I can't send the data to us.
我传不过去
I mean, I don't know how to access the code,
我不知道这台电脑的密♥码♥
so I can't disable the firewall... damn it!
这样我无法暂停防火墙啊 妈的
Step aside. Step aside.
让开 让开
Whoa, look at you!
哇哦 看看你
Yeah. I was a computer programming major
我曾主修计算机编程
until sophomore year of college,
直到大二
when I saw Pippin at the student union
当我在学生会看了音乐剧表演后
and changed my degree to theater.
我就把转去修读戏剧了
Dumb move.
蠢死了
Downloading.
下载中
And voila!
大功告成
Oh, you're the best!
你最棒了
Remind me to get you a friendship bracelet.
提醒我给你一个友谊手镯
Oh, yeah, right.
好了
Oh... Ah! That felt great.
啊 感觉真棒
That's the best I've felt in, like, never.
太棒了 从来没试过这么爽
So you have the forceful stream of a leader.
你撒了一大泡尿呢
The best thing about this is...
最棒的是
I know, we saw each other's vagina’s.
我知道 我们看了彼此的小妹妹
What? No, it's that-that Josh will never know...Know it was us.
啥 不是啊 而是乔希永远
Josh will never know it was us.
都不知道是咱们干的
... it was us, right. Yeah, right, right.
...是咱们干的 没错没错
Rebecca? Valencia?
瑞贝卡 瓦伦西亚
W-What are you doing here?
你们在这干嘛
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Why are your keys on the floor?
为什么你的钥匙在地上
What's that smell? Did you pee on the equipment?
那是什么味道 你们在器材上撒尿了吗
Yeah, we did.
没错 咱们尿了
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
Yeah, we did it to mark our independence from you.
我们这么做是为了证明咱们并不属于你
Whoa, that's confusing and... gross.
哇 这真奇怪又呕心
You know what's confusing and gross, Josh?
乔希 你知道什么才是奇怪又呕心吗
The way you've treated her.
是你对待她的方式啊
I mean, she gave you the best years of her life,
她付出了最保贵的青春给你
and look how you repaid her,
你又怎么回报她啊
by-by hooking up with another woman.
你去和其他女人乱搞啊
Which was you.
而那女人是你啊
Exactly! You know what?
正是 不如这样
Let's talk about Rebecca.
我们就来说一下瑞贝卡
Okay? She got you that Aloha job,
她为你争取那份阿罗哈的工作
and then you repaid her by sleeping with her,
而你回报她的方式就是和她滚个床单
sleeping on her couch for free, and then breaking her heart.
免租沙发任睡 还彻底伤透她的心
Oh, my God, you did listen to me in the car.
天啊 你在车上真的有听我讲话喔
Yeah.
当然有
Okay, Rebecca, Valencia,
瑞贝卡 瓦伦西亚
I... I know things didn't work out,
我知道咱们最后没能终成眷属
but it was complicated with you... guys.
但对着你这段爱情就变得很复杂
With-with both of you.
你俩也是
Oh, was it? Was it complicated?
唉哟 是吗 有很复杂吗
Oh, no, oh, was it...
唉哟 唉哟
Oh, was it complicated?
很复杂喔
Was it compli-mi-wonicated?
真的很夫杂吗
Yeah. Are you gonna cry now?
你这大男人要哭了吗
You gonna squirt out a few tears?
你的眼眶的泪水要满泻了吗
You guys are so mean. Oh, whatever, we're mean.
你们很刻薄喔 随你怎么说 就是刻薄啊
You know what? This woman's a goddess and a leader
你知道吗 她根本是个带领着民众的女神
and you should have worshipped her.
你应该崇拜她才对
Yeah, and Rebecca's a super smart dynamo
没错 而瑞贝卡胸大身材好 且活力四射
with a feminist bikini area that you should've treated with respect.
你该对她敬而重之才对
Thank you. You know what? I never realized
谢谢 你知道吗 我从没发现到
the strength that you have, because you're small but fierce.
你虽然身材娇小但敢作敢为又够火爆
Stop, no, you know what? Don't stop.
好啦别说了 还是继续吧
is I've always been afraid to be fierce like that.
我总是很怕脾气这么火爆的
This is the reason there's a pay gap.
正因为这样我才有几百万年薪啊
So what happens is, women go into a job...
当女人在职场上打滚
Not even... a raise doesn't even occur to them...
女人就是没人♥权♥ 连加薪的权利都没有
Look at this outfit I bartered for.
快看看我交换到的衣服
I mean, I owe someone eight private yoga sessions
我欠某人八次私人瑜伽课
and a topless massage, but I feel a lot better.
和一次半裸按♥摩♥ 但我舒服多了
So empowered.
精力充沛
And, not that this matters, but you look really skinny.
虽然讲很多次了 不过你看起来真的超瘦
I mean, you've lost most of the weight.
你好像瘦了很多
If you were a hunter-gatherer, you would be dead in days.
要是你去狩猎采集 应该活不过一天
Really? You think I lost some of the weight?
你真觉得我瘦了吗
I didn't even notice.
我都没注意到
Know why?
知道为什么嘛
'Cause we connected, and we refreshed,
因为我们彼此相连 精神焕发
and we healed.
得以痊愈
We bonded.
我们密不可分
You can kidnap me any time you want.
你任何时候都可以再绑♥架♥我喔
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表