剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Wait. What?
等等 什么
You need one. Desperately.
你现在急切需要一个婚礼策划师
Like in the movies with the headsets
就像电影里带着耳麦
and the black pant suits?
穿着长裤西服的那种
Yeah, wow, I would actually totally crush that look.
天哪 我穿那身一定帅爆了
Oh, my God, she so would.
天啊 她绝对穿得超好看
Valencia, you would actually do this for me?
小瓦 你真的会为我策划婚礼吗
No, it's not for you.
不 不是为了你
It's for the institution of weddings.
是为了婚礼的安排
I don't care what anyone says! I love it!
我可不管别人怎么说 我就是喜欢
Oh, hey, Josh.
嗨 乔希
Where's Rebecca?
瑞贝卡呢
Oh, she's taking a bath and doing a moisturizing treatment
她在洗澡 在做去角质水疗
on those damaged cuticles and flaky heels.
以及脚部保湿和护理
No bride of mine is gonna be shedding like a snake
我的新娘可不会在结婚的时候
while walking down the aisle.
像蛇一样脱皮
I'm planning your wedding.
我正在策划你的婚礼
What are you wearing, by the way?
顺便问一句 你打算穿什么
You look like the guest of honor at a park ranger gala.
你看起来就像是公园护林员联欢会上的贵宾
Oh, V,
噢 小瓦
thank you. I feel so much better.
谢谢你 我感觉好多了
Hi, Josh.
嗨 乔希
You, um... Mm. She...
你... 她...
She's... ?
她在干嘛
So, I finally asked for help.
最后 我还是寻求了帮助
Great. So, Josh, that tuxedo goes
好了 那么乔希 这件晚礼服
in the garbage along with the weird vintage tux Rebecca
和瑞贝卡复古礼服一起丢进垃圾桶
ordered. I scheduled a fitting for you
这是命令 明天早上九点整
tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. sharp.
我给你安排了试礼服
Put it down.
放下
From now on, you're on a strict diet.
从现在开始 你该严格控制饮食
Don't forget, I know what gluten does to your face.
别忘了 我知道麸质会让你的脸肿成什么鬼样子
Sorry.
抱歉
Patrick, I am so glad you called me.
帕特里克 我很高兴你能打电♥话♥给我
I had no idea what was going on with Rebecca.
我不知道瑞贝卡发生了什么事
She's not confiding in me at all.
她根本不信任我
Both of her parents letting her down?
她父母都让她失望了吗
Yeah, I thought you'd want to know.
没错 我觉得你会想知道
Oh.
噢
I always want to know.
我一直都想知道
Hey, Rebecca, something came for you from New York.
嗨 瑞贝卡 你的快递 从纽约寄来的
Did you order anything?
你买♥♥了什么吗
No. I didn't.
没啊 我没买♥♥什么啊
It's from my mother.
是我妈寄来的
Really? What could it be?
真的吗 会是什么呢
This is perfect.
太美了吧
I don't understand. H-How did this happen?
我不明白 怎么可能
You useless piece of crap that calls herself a mother!
你这窝囊废还敢自称为母亲
Your daughter called you to beg you for help,
你女儿打电♥话♥请求你帮忙
and you refuse her?!
而你竟然拒绝了她
After a lifetime of treating her like a dog with scurvy?
一辈子都把她当成下♥贱♥的狗来对待
No, you shut up, Naomi!
别说了 闭嘴 娜奥米
You get your ass
你丫现在给我滚去
to the most expensive bridal boutique you can find right now,
你能找到的最贵的婚纱精品店
pull out your credit card and get something in a size six
把你信♥用♥卡♥掏出来 买♥♥一件码数六号♥的婚纱
that is beautiful and magical and will make everyone cry,
一定要巧夺天工超凡脱俗 以至于令世人痛哭流涕
you horrendous excuse for a person!
你这个满嘴借口的家伙
You do it today, and you send it overnight!
你今天就给我去买♥♥ 连夜给我寄过来
Sometimes moms just come through.
有时候母亲就是想通了嘛
Thank you, Lucia.
谢谢你 露西娅
God, it's such a great dress
天啊 这婚纱太好看了
Well done, Naomi.
干得好 娜奥米
She has good taste. Mmhmm.
她品味还不错 对啊
It's really disturbing how normal
你穿起这身婚纱看起来像正常人一样
you look in that dress.
真的有点不习惯
I do?!
真的吗
Thank you!
谢谢你
Oh. Okay, fitting is now over.
噢 试身时间结束了
Time for the wedding shower,
是时候婚前派对
or we'll be late for the bachelorette tonight.
不然就赶不上今晚的单身派对了
Rebecca, I put your outfit on your bed.
瑞贝卡 我把你的衣服放在床上了
Ladies, chop, chop. It's about to begin.
女士们 快点 快开始了
Is it gonna be weird for you to see your never-in-laws?
你见到乔希的父母会不会尴尬
Heather, I'm a professional.
希瑟 我是专业的
Also, they kind of treated me like ass.
况且 他们对我刻薄死了
Baby food jars are the new mason jars.
婴儿食品罐是玻璃罐头
Aren't they the cutest?
是不是超可爱
The personal succulents you can pick up
你出去的时候 别忘了
on your way out.
挑一盆植物带走
You're really good at this. Yeah, duh.
你真的好擅长这事 没错
Can we get a drink?
我们能来一杯吗
Baby food jars, totally trending. Have one.
一人一罐 最近好流行 来一个呗
Mine's like a Christmas tree.
我的好像是圣诞树啊
It has, like, berries and...
这个里面有浆果和...
Yeah, should I just keep holding this?
对 就这样拿着吗
Yeah. Just...
对啊
Doing great. Does anyone want another one?
太棒了 还有谁想要吗
Oh, no. Cheers. Cheers to the bride.
不了 干杯 为新娘干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Rebecca, that zoning motion you just turned in?
瑞贝卡 你刚刚交上的分区议案
Are you serious?
你是在搞笑吗
Darryl and I need to see you in his office ASAP.
马上来达里尔办公室见我们俩
What?! Come on.
什么 快点
You know, usually when someone poops their pants,
通常来说 当有人拉裤子了
they gain a little bit of humility.
他们会变得较为谦卑
Heard about that, huh?
你听说这事了喔
Where's the... ?
哪里有...
Dad?
爸爸
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这
Someone sent a private plane.
有人派了一架私人飞机
It barely gets used.
我很少用到它
You're here!
你来了
You're really here!
你真的来了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Why would you do this?
你为什么要帮我
Because I know what it's like to care about your dad
因为我知道在乎着父亲的滋味
and what he thinks, even if you wish you didn't.
同时顾虑老爸想法的烦恼 就算你嘴你怎么说
Thank you.
谢谢你
Mmm.
恩
Reminds me of Marley & Me.
让我想起了 "马利和我"
You're the Labrador.
你就是那只拉布拉多犬
And he's the owner.
而他是主人
Okay, just a few more touches, and
行了 再修改一下
press "live."
按上线
Guys, check this out. I outdid myself.
大伙 快看 我简直神通广大
Oh! Oh, V, that's...
噢 小瓦
That's just beautiful.
好美啊
Over my dead body.
我一天未死你休想结婚
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表