剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
You haven't seen Greg in how long?
你多久没看过格雷
Oh. Who the hell am I?
喔 我他妈的是谁呢
Okay, well, I've had sex with your son,
行吧 我和你儿子上过床
and I really need to tell him that I'm dating a...
而我真的很需要跟他说我在和...
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
That's not a nice word to say to someone.
这些话对着人说不太好吧
Okay.
好吧
I know you know where Greg is.
你绝对知格雷在哪里的
And if you don't tell me right now,
如果你现在不从实招来的话
I will physically harm you. Without a moment's hesitation.
就别怪老娘毫不犹豫的伤害你咯
Just so you know,
让你知道一下
I got all that on voice memo.
我已录下刚刚的对话内容
I record all conversations with adults.
我录下与每一个成年人的对话
Oh. Very smart.
有够聪明
Come on, Chris.
来吧 克里斯
I know how tight you and Greg are.
我知道你和格雷关系有多好
I mean, you set up that fake Tinder profile
你还弄个Tinder帐号♥
just to mess with people.
就为了恶搞别人
Oh, yeah. Sheila Boobson.
对对 肖拉 鲍勃森
Listen...
听着
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪里
But even if I did,
就算我知道
I can't spill my boy's secrets.
我也不能泄露朋友间的秘密
He's part of my squad,
他可是我的队员
my crew, my wolf pack.
我的团员 我的恶狼帮
He's my boy, my peeps,
我的好伙子 我的小家伙
my ride-or-die bitch.
为我上刀山下油锅的婊♥子♥
Wow. Greg has some weird friendships.
哇哦 格雷的朋友有够奇怪
Kevin...
凯文...
So, here's the thing.
事情是这样的
I really need to find him.
我真的要找到他
It's really important,
这非常重要
so please just tell me where he is?
所以请你告诉我他在哪儿吧
Look, I can't tell you where he is,
你看 我不能告诉你他在哪里
but I can say he's fine.
但我可以说他很好
He's fine? What does that mean?
他很好吗 那是什么意思
You know what? You're clearly no help, so, yeah.
你知道什么吗 你真是一点用都没有
Patrons can't be back here.
顾客不能进吧枱的
It's, like, a health code violation.
好像是受什么餐厅卫生法规管
You're painting your toenails on top of potatoes.
你在土豆上油脚趾甲 说什么卫生啊
Yeah, they're gonna be peeled.
所以呢 反正土豆会去皮啊
Okay, Heather,
好吧 希瑟
I need to find Greg.
我需要找到格雷
And I know you know where he is.
我知道你知道他在哪里
Oh, I really don't.
我真不知道
All I know is it's awesome he's not around
我只知道他不在简直太棒了
'cause I get all his shifts
那么他的班 都由我顶上
and now I can finally buy that kayak.
现在我终于可以买♥♥那艘皮艇了
What? I'm outdoorsy.
怎么了 我也做户外运动的
Oh, God, you're useless, too.
哦天啊 你也毫无帮助
God, I really didn't want to have to do this.
老天 我真的不想这么做的
Buon giorno, Marco, come stai?
你好 马可 你今天好吗
Oh, man, this crazy bitch.
哦拜托 是这个疯狂的贱♥人♥
Wow, that was barely under your breath.
哇 这句话声音可真不小
Um, I brought you some hummus.
呃 我给你带了点鹰嘴豆泥
It's plain. Who eats plain hummus?
是原味的 谁要吃原味鹰嘴豆泥啊
Okay, look, Marco, I know you don't know me that well...
好吧 听着 马可 我知道你并不太了解我
But I know your type. You mess with people's lives
但我了解你这种人 你搅乱人们的生活
and then pass it off as quirky.
却假装自己古怪可爱
Excuse me, I do not do... whoa!
拜托 我没有... 哇
Silly me.
我好傻哦
Listen, I am looking for Greg.
我在找格雷
Uh, we had... a thing
呃 我们有过 一段
and I haven't heard back from him.
然后我再也没听到他的回音了
What does that tell you?
那说明了什么呢
Maybe he needs a little break from you
也许他需要一段时间摆脱你
and your woo-woo-woo.
以及你的神经兮兮
Okay.
好吧
I can see I'm not gonna get anywhere with you.
看来我从你这儿得不到任何信息
No, no, you're not.
没错 你的确得不到
Okay, good day, sir. Okay.
好吧 日安 先生 好的
Hey, hey. I'll take that back.
喂 喂 我要拿回来
You said you didn't like plain.
你说你不喜欢原味的
No, I'll add red peppers myself.
不 我自己往里加点红辣椒
That's weird.
那样很奇怪
Thanks for covering for me, Dad.
谢谢你给我打掩护 爸爸
Oh, hey, look, any time.
哦没事 随时乐意
You know, sometime soon you're gonna have to
要知道 不久后的某一天你总要
tell everyone the truth.
把事实告诉所有人
Even this, uh, crazy chick.
甚至要告诉这个 疯女人
I know.
我知道
The-the safe is under the desk.
保 保险柜在桌子下面
The code is 2738.
密♥码♥是2738
What?
啥
What the...
什么鬼...
Dude, what the hell?
老兄 你搞什么
You scared the crap out of me.
你把我吓尿了
What are you doing in here?
你在这里做什么
Um, I kind of slept here.
唔 我算是睡在这里
Or at least I tried to.
或者我至少试图睡在这里
I don't have a place to live.
我没地方住了
Is it cool if I crash here for a few days?
我能在这里蹭住几天吗
You always say how Aloha's a chill place.
你一直说阿罗哈是个很随意的地方
Bro, this is your workplace.
大哥 这是你的工作单位啊
It's just so unprofesh.
这也太不专业了
You got to get your life together, okay?
你得重新振作人生 好吗
Grow up. Dude, I'm grown up.
该长大了 老兄 我已经长大了
Sorry, one of those was a fart.
不好意思 刚刚的声音里有一声是放屁声
Dude, I'm, like, a year younger than you,
老兄 我比你大概小一岁
and I've got a house and two kids,
我已经有栋房♥子和两个孩子了
and you're sleeping on packing materials.
而你却睡在包装材料上
Well, I was staying on a friend's couch,
其实 之前我是睡在一个朋友的沙发上
but I can't do that anymore.
但我现在不能睡那儿了
Hector lives with his mom,
赫克托和他妈住在一起
White Josh is with his boyfriend all the time,
白·乔希一直跟他男朋友黏在一起
Beans' house was condemned.
豆子的房♥子被没收了
I don't know who those people are.
那些人我一个都不认识
So my only choices are staying here
所以我剩下的选择就是住在这里
or living with my parents.
或者和我父母住
Dude, you got to figure it out because you can't stay here.
老兄 你得想办法了 因为你不能住这儿
I don't know what to do because, if I don't find Greg,
我不知道该做什么 因为如果我找不到格雷
I won't be able to confess everything
我就没法坦陈关于我和乔希的事
about me and Josh and get his unconditional blessing,
也没法得到他无条件的祝福
and then I'm-I'm just gonna lose everything.
然后我就会失去一切的
Including the Scott Joplin drawer.
包括那个斯科特·乔普林抽屉
The what?
啥玩意
♪ It's the drawer that I gave to Josh. ♪
♪ 那是我给乔希的抽屉 ♪
Never mind. Paula, okay,
算了 宝拉 好了
I need your help because I need to find Greg
我需要你的帮助 因为我得找到格雷
and I don't know how,
而我不知道怎么找
but I know you do.
但我知道你会找
Please, please, please, please.
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
You're so good at this stuff.
你特别擅长这种事情
You're so good at it.
你特别擅长
It would be so easy for you.
对你来说是小菜一碟
Uh, is your foot on my crotch?
呃 你是把脚伸到我的裆部了吗
I'm sorry, I forgot what I was trying to do here.
不好意思 我一时间忘了我要做什么了
Paula, um...
宝拉 呃
I'm desperate, okay?
我已经无计可施了 行吗
Really, I-I need, I need to find Greg.
真的 我需要 需要找到格雷
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表