剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
you run to the nearest pretty girl,
你就跑去找最近的妹纸
like... Ben Affleck runs to the nearest role
就像本·阿弗莱克跑去找最近的
with a Boston accent.
有波士顿口音的角色
I do?
我有吗
He does?
他有吗
Yeah, you do.
是的 你会
And he does.
他也会
It's a thing. We're gonna talk about it later.
这是个好问题 我们以后再聊
The point is your thing is you find a pretty girl
重点是 你总是找随便找个妹子
and you-you imagine that being with her
幻想着和她过着美好的生活
is gonna solve all your problems.
让你所有问题都迎刃而解
But, right now, you're not doing that, man.
但现在 你没有这么做
You're sitting here, you're thinking it through.
你就呆坐在这 自己乱想
So find Rebecca.
所以去找到瑞贝卡吧
Ask her your questions.
问她你想知道的
Okay.
好
Thank you. You're right.
谢谢 你是对的
Very wise.
很明智
I will do that.
我会这么做的
♪ Well, Rebecca ♪
♪ 好了 瑞贝卡 ♪
♪ You've done it now ♪
♪ 你已到彼岸了 ♪
♪ You've gotten everything you ever wanted ♪
♪ 一切已梦想成真 ♪
♪ So take a moment and take a breath ♪
♪ 歇歇脚 深吸一口气 ♪
♪ After today, you'll start fresh ♪
♪ 今夕过后 将重过新生 ♪
♪ And finally I'll be ♪
♪ 终能成为 ♪
♪ The hero of my own story ♪
♪ 故事中的大英雄 ♪
♪ The princess in the tale ♪
♪ 童话故事里的公主 ♪
♪ In an unexpected twist ♪
♪ 柳暗花明所倚 ♪
♪ It turns out magic exists ♪
♪ 正是光明梦幻所依 ♪
♪ I feel it in my dress and in my veil ♪
♪ 一一缠绕在白纱上 ♪
♪ Daddy's little girl ♪
♪ 爸爸的宝贝女 ♪
♪ Princess of his world ♪
♪ 他心中的小公主 ♪
♪ That was never something I knew before ♪
♪ 也许从前不曾问津 ♪
♪ But now that I'm a bride ♪
♪ 但今天我穿上婚衣 ♪
♪ He'll look at me with pride ♪
♪ 他会骄傲无比 ♪
♪ 'Cause my daddy will love me ♪
♪ 因为爸爸会爱我如一 ♪
♪ And then, in a wonderful way ♪
♪ 全心全意 ♪
♪ Everything in the past will just fall away ♪
♪ 所以伤心都已过去 ♪
♪ My daddy will love me ♪
♪ 爸爸会爱我如一 ♪
♪ And my mommy will love me ♪
♪ 妈妈会爱我如一 ♪
♪ And Josh will love me and then ♪
♪ 乔希会爱我如一 ♪
♪ I'll never have problems ♪
♪ 今后 我不会再有 ♪
♪ Again. ♪
♪ 任何困苦 ♪
It's fine. It's all fine.
没关系 一切都很好
I will talk to Rebecca. It will all be fine.
我会跟瑞贝卡谈谈 一切都会没问题的
I'm sure Robert and all that stuff is nothing.
我相信罗伯特什么的 都是毫不重要的
You're driving yourself crazy for no reason.
你这是在无理取闹
Yeah.
是的
Hello, Joshua.
你好 约书亚
It's me, Trent.
是我 特伦
Yeah, I know who you are.
恩 我知道你是谁
I just wanted to drop off
我就想给你送个
a little wedding present for you.
新婚小礼物
It took me a while
为了找一个够大的 "绝对机密" 印♥章♥
to find a big enough "top secret" stamp at the craft store.
可让我在手工店花了不少时间
Here you go.
给你
Does this have anything to do with...
这是否和...
Robert
罗伯特
and Harvard Law School and Yale Law School?
哈佛法学院以及耶鲁法学院有关
Maybe?
大概吧
Totally.
绝对是
What do I do? I-I know
我能做什么 我...我知道
there's something bad in here. I just know it.
这里面有些不好的东西 我就是知道
Hey, hey, hey, calm down.
冷静点
That envelope
这份文件
was given to you by her crazy ex-boyfriend.
是她的疯狂前男友给你
Stop freaking out. Just go to Rebecca,
别慌 直接去找瑞贝卡
talk to her, and get married.
跟她谈谈 然后共谐连理
Everything's gonna be okay, silly.
一切都会好的 傻瓜
You promise? Yes, I promise.
你保证吗 是的 我保证
God, you're so calming.
天哪 你很会安慰人心
I-I feel like if I could just stay here,
总觉得只要我留在这体育馆里
in this gym,with you,
和你在一起
all my problems would magically be fixed.
所有事都能迎刃而解
Oh, my God.
天哪
I'm doing it.
我又在重蹈覆辙了
I'm doing the thing Father Brah says I do.
我在做布拉神父说我会犯的事
What thing?
什么事
The-the thing that I do.
我...我刚所做的事
Sara, I-I have to go.
萨拉 我..我必须要走了
Can you stop being pretty for a second?
你可以别那么诱人吗
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Remember that night, at Beans' party?
还记得那晚吗 在豆豆的派对上
Oh, my God.
我的天
You swore you would help me find my way to Josh.
你发誓 你会助我和乔希共谐连理
You believed in it then even more than I did.
你比我还坚信这段初恋能开花结果
Oh, I used to think
我之前认为
you and Josh were written in the stars, and...
你和乔希是命中注定 而且...
all right, you know, then I realized that was...
后来我发现...
more for me than you.
我比你更着重这段情
I needed that fantasy then.
是我需要各种美好的爱情幻想
But now...
但现在...
oh, I'm so proud of you.
我太为你骄傲了
Thank you, Mama.
谢谢你 妈妈
I thought you'd have someone here to do a blowout.
我还以为你会叫人来做头发
I've got ocean hair.
我头发超多啊
You really cheaped out, Rebecca.
你也太省钱了吧 瑞贝卡
Well, at least she's consistent. Mm.
至少她没有变 嗯
Right? Mmhmm.
对吗 恩恩
I can't wait to see Madison be the flower girl.
我迫不及待想看麦迪逊当小花童了
How cute is this?
多么可爱啊
Don't ask me.
别问我
I'm just a dumb cowboy who likes weddings.
我只是个傻傻喜欢婚礼的牛仔
Okay, Darryl, first of all,
好吧 达里尔 首先
you're not a cowboy.
你不是个牛仔
Also, I don't want to spend this entire wedding
其次 我不想花整个婚礼的时间
arguing about the concept of matrimony.
和你争吵婚姻的概念
Can we just not, please?
我们能不这样吗 求求你
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Good.
好的 很好
Let's go join Madison in the mocktail line.
我们去和麦迪逊一起喝东西吧
Hey, Hector and Hector's mom.
嘿 赫克托和赫克托妈
I really enjoy the podcast you guys do,
我真的很喜欢你们的播客
Dating for All Ages.
全民约会
Really toes the line between creepy and sweet.
真的又诡异又好看
Thank you, honey.
谢谢你 亲爱的
I'm gonna make sure
我去确保一下
the DJ has our songs for later when we rip it up.
DJ有我们跳舞时要用的歌♥
You should see her when they play "Brick House."
你真该看看播 "秀色可餐" 时 她跳舞的样子
She's a mighty, mighty.
她真的舞态生风
Huh? Huh?
是吧 是吧
Oh, would you excuse me for a second?
能等我一会吗
What's up?
怎么了
Josh should be here any second.
乔希随时都会到
Could you meet him in the parking lot?
你能到停车场等他吗
Copy that. Also, I can see you and hear you.
收到 另外我站在这能看到也能听到你
Just do what I tell you to do.
就按我说话做吧
Okay.
好吧
Um, sorry, I'll be right back.
抱歉 我马上回来
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表