剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
Let's all... Let's all take a selfie.
大家都来自♥拍♥吧
Let's take a selfie, let's take a selfie!
来自♥拍♥啊
Okay. Let's do it.
好吧 来吧
A selfie! Okay, everyone get in.
自♥拍♥ 大伙都进来
Chin down. Okay, okay.
放低下巴 行了行了
Okay, pucker face.
行了 撅嘴
Mm? Okay.
什么 行了
All right, Paula, Paula, just go...
好啦 宝拉
Find your lens, Paula. No, I can't... Just go...
注意看镜头 不 我不行
Only your boob is in the lens.
你只有一边胸在镜头里
Okay, you can only... Yeah, you know what?
好吧 你可以 你知道吗
Here. And...
这样
Oh.
噢
Smile. Done.
笑一个 好了
It's good.
真不错
You saw it, too, huh?
你也看到了 对吗
What? No. What?
什么 不
Another girl squad photo.
闺蜜天团又一张照片
I'm so sad.
我真难过
I want to be gal pals with Rebecca.
我想做瑞贝卡的好朋友
She makes me think women can have it all.
是她让我相信女人可以撑起半边天
Hey, Maya, has anyone ever told you
嗨 玛雅 有没有人告诉过你
that your voice sounds like
你的声音听起来
a mouse with throat cancer
像一只得了咽喉癌的耗子
talking into a little, tiny mouse voice box?
通过叽叽喳喳的小耗子音响在说话
Do you get that a lot?
是不是经常有人这么说你啊
What? No.
什么 不
I-I've never heard that before, but I-I'm sorry,
我从没听别人这么说过 但是 我很抱歉
I didn't mean to bother you,
我不是故意要打扰你的
I'm just really sad that I'm not at Rebecca's house
我只是很难过 没能参加
for the fun party.
瑞贝卡的欢乐派对
Sweetheart, listen to me,
甜心 听我说
you can't force a friendship.
友谊不可强求
Everyone knows that.
人人皆知
But what if you and I team up
但是 要是你我组队
and we find a way into that party?
找个法子溜进去怎么样
Me? Team up with you?
我 和你组队
That's just ridiculous.
真荒谬
I would have to be pretty desperate.
我是有多饥不择食 才会做这种事
What'd you have in mind?
你有什么计划吗
Nothing yet.
还没有
Okay, so, to refresh, it goes...
好吧 再回顾一遍 是这么唱的
♪ This song goes in a loop Dee loop ♪
♪ 这首歌♥是循环的一个调 ♪
♪ It starts at the end ♪
♪ 开始就是结束的地方 ♪
♪ And it ends at the start ♪
♪ 结束就是开始的地方 ♪
♪ Of this song goes in a loop Dee loop. ♪
♪ 整首歌♥就是循环一个调 ♪
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
I-I-I made it up in the shower this morning.
我早上洗澡的时候编的
I really think it could be
我真的觉得这首歌♥可以成为
the new "John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt." Okay,
新版的约翰杰可琴烈门史密特 好了
you-you want to try it with me?
你们想和我一起唱吗
♪ This song goes in a loop Dee loop ♪
♪ 这首歌♥就循环一个调 ♪
♪ I think I need a noose Dee noose. ♪
♪ 我觉着我可以去上个吊 ♪
Paula.
宝拉
You put your own spin on it, and that's fun.
你自己做了改编 真有趣
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Ladies,
女士们
get ready, because I have a surprise for you.
准备好 因为我有一个惊喜要给你们
I think you're really gonna like it.
我觉得你们都会喜欢
Paula, you especially.
特别是你 宝拉
Strap yourselves in
作好准备
for the naughtiest ride of your life.
迎接你们生命中最淘气的一段旅程吧
Ladies and...
女士们
ladies, may I present to you...
女士们 请允许我介绍
Angelique!
安琪莉可
Oh, God!
天哪
I got to be friends with Karen, too?
我还特么的得跟凯伦交朋友吗
Karen, what are you doing here?
凯伦 你在这做什么
Where's... where's your friend Angelique?
你朋友安琪莉可在哪呢
Karen? Who is Karen?
凯伦 谁是凯伦
Je suis Angelique!
(法语) 我是安琪莉可
Yes! Yes, come on! Yes!
对 对 来吧
Yes, yes! Come on! Yes.
对 对 来吧
Come on, defense!
快防守啊
Come on, defense!
快防守啊
God, I'm hungry.
天啊 我好饿
God, I'm hungry.
天啊 我好饿
So, what are we doing after this, guys?
那么 结束后我们要做什么呢 大伙
Aren't you going to be hanging with your clients?
你不是要和你客户出去吗
What? No.
什么 不
I just got a text.
我刚收到短♥信♥
They're dead. Uh...
他们死了 呃
uh, what?
什么
What?
什么
To me.
是对我来说已死了
Classic Trent.
典型的特伦
Just joking around.
就爱开玩笑
They're dead to me because they bailed on me.
他们对我来说已死 因为他们放我鸽子了
But we would never do that to each other, right?
但是我们永远不会放对方鸽子 对吗
I mean, bros for life.
好哥们一辈子哦
You hungry, Hector?
你饿了吗 赫克托
Hector, you're hungry.
赫克托 你饿了
Um, what do you want? Chicken wings?
你想吃什么 鸡翅膀
Everyone want a chicken wing?
大家都想吃鸡翅膀吗
Yeah?
对吗
Well, what I'm gonna do right now
那好吧 我现在要做的就是
is get us a basket
找个篮子
full of four chicken wings.
装满四个鸡翅膀
Okay, four chicken wings for my friends.
给我朋友带四个鸡翅膀吃
Love the free stuff, but this is not worth it.
我是爱吃白食 但不值得我忍♥这一切
Yeah, he is real strange.
对 他也太奇怪了
Pretty sure he murdered those clients.
我挺确定他杀了那些客户
Sorry, just Anna texted me a picture
抱歉 那只是安娜发给我
of a cat dressed up like a dog. Oh, my God.
一张猫打扮成狗的照片 我的天哪
Where does she find this stuff?
她从哪找到的
Okay, so we're looking for something that says we're fun
好吧 我们要想想 什么能体现我们很有趣
and that we're gonna bring the party
还能体现我们会让趴体
up a notch.
更嗨
So, what can we bring?
所以 我们可以带什么
Hmm? Now, there are no bad ideas.
没有主意是馊主意
This is a safe space.
你可以畅所欲言
We could bring a pineapple.
我们可以带个菠萝
A pineapple?!
菠萝
You want us to show up
你要我们带个该死的菠萝
at a party with a damn pineapple?
出席派对吗
Well, you didn't let me finish.
我还没说完呢
I read this cool thing where you take the pineapple
我知道一个很酷的方法 你可以把菠萝
and you soak it in rum overnight...
把它泡在朗姆酒里一整夜
oh, shoot.
哦 糟糕
Mm, mm-mm, mm-mm.
恩恩
This is a particularly naughty little device.
这是个尤其下流的小工具哦
Ta-da!
当当当
Is that a claw?
这是个爪子吗
Yes.
是的
And a drainage hose?
还有一个排水软管吗
Oui. And those are suction cups?
(法语) 对 那些是吸盘吗
Oui, oui.
(法语) 对 对
Looks like Rube Goldberg got naughty, am I right?
看起来好像下流版的戈德堡机械 我说得对吗
It's held on to your special
它扣在你的特殊部位
area with a small, machine washable belt.
用一条可机洗带系着
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表