剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表
It was a fishery, so it was ironic.
挺讽刺的是 那是家渔业公♥司♥
I can't get fired, all right?
我可不能被炒啊
My marriage is a shambles.
我的婚姻状况是一团糟
We're already paying for two places to live.
光是租两套房♥子的钱就快撑不住了
I'm gonna have to quit law school.
我得从法学院辍学了
This job's is the only thing keeping my family afloat.
这份工作是我维系家庭的唯一手段了
I bought a chinchilla from a high-priced dealer in Ventura
我从凡吐拉的高价卖♥♥家那儿买♥♥了只南美栗鼠
and the APR is ten percent.
年利率是10%
I'm the one who's gonna get fired.
我才是会被炒掉的那个
Mark my words. It's-it's always me.
记住我的话 永远都是我
Garry, stop being so self-involved.
盖瑞 别一心想着自己了
George. It's George. My name is George.
乔治 是乔治 我叫乔治啊
Okay, I don't like new things.
我不喜欢新事物
I don't like it when new people come in.
我不喜欢新来人
It is never a good thing.
这从来不是件好事
♪ Who's the new guy? ♪
♪ 新人是谁 ♪
♪ I don't trust him ♪
♪ 我不信他 ♪
♪ What's his purpose going to be? ♪
♪ 到底他目的为何 ♪
♪ Who's this new character? ♪
♪ 这个新角色是谁 ♪
♪ I mean, he's such a "character" ♪
♪ 我是说 他真是个难伺候的角 ♪
♪ Such a big persona that's not relatable at all ♪
♪ 如此咄咄逼人 让人毫无共鸣 ♪
♪ Do we really need a new guy this far into the season? ♪
♪ 这季都过半了 还要加这个新人吗 ♪
♪ And by "far into the season" ♪
♪ "这季过半" 是指 ♪
♪ I mean it's almost fall ♪
♪ 现在都快秋天了 ♪
♪ Who's the new guy? ♪
♪ 新人是谁 ♪
♪ I don't trust him ♪
♪ 我不信他 ♪
♪ He's suspiciously good looking ♪
♪ 他好看得也太可疑了 ♪
♪ In ways that normal people are not ♪
♪ 路人不会有这样的颜值 ♪
♪ Is this some sort of desperate move to help our ratings? ♪
♪ 这是为了提高收视率而饥不择食了吗 ♪
♪ You mean our terrible ratings ♪
♪ 你是说我们在法律点评网上 ♪
♪ on legalscores.com? ♪
♪ 惨不忍♥睹的评分吗 ♪
Yeah. ♪ Will he be here forever ♪
♪ 是的 ♪ ♪ 他会常驻吗 ♪
♪ Or just for two or three episodes? ♪
♪ 还是只出现两三集 ♪
♪ You know, Karen's manic episodes ♪
♪ 我指的是凯伦集中发疯两三次 ♪
I'm a ticking time bomb.
我随时会发疯爆♥炸♥哦
♪ Who's the new guy? ♪
♪ 新人是谁 ♪
♪ I don't trust him ♪
♪ 我不信他 ♪
♪ Is he going to be a mainstay of our lives? ♪
♪ 他会成为我们人生的中流砥柱吗 ♪
♪ Is this someone new ♪
♪ 这是个会让我们 ♪
♪ We're gonna have to grow to care about? ♪
♪ 逐渐喜欢上的新人吗 ♪
♪ Why should we root for someone ♪
♪ 我们为什么要支持一个 ♪
♪ Male, straight and white? ♪
♪ 无趣的白种直男 ♪
♪ And why is Karen finger-painting? ♪
♪ 凯伦为啥在用手指画画 ♪
♪ I'm having a manic episode ♪
♪ 我的疯病又发作了 ♪
♪ Who's the new guy? ♪
♪ 新人是谁 ♪
♪ What's his deal? What's his deal? ♪
♪ 他想干啥 他想干啥 ♪
♪ What's his deal? What's his deal? ♪
♪ 他想干啥 他想干啥 ♪
♪ Who wants to buy my painting? ♪
♪ 谁要买♥♥我的画 ♪
♪ Karen, shut up! ♪
♪ 凯伦 闭嘴 ♪
Okay.
好了
No.
不
So you quit and then un-quit
所以 你辞职 又收回辞职了
and we're not going to Raging Waters?
于是我们不能去水上乐园了吗
Becks, I called in sick.
小贝 我都请病假了
I did the whole fake cough and everything.
我假咳嗽什么的都装了
I know. I know. I feel terrible. But...
我知道 是对不起你 可是...
I got to stay. Okay?
我必须留在这里 好吗
I'm sorry. Do you want me to reimburse you for the tickets?
抱歉 你要我补偿你票钱吗
No. Don't be ridiculous.
不要 别瞎扯
I'll call Hector and see if him and his mom want to go.
我给赫克托打个电♥话♥ 看他和他妈要不要去
Although they do have that cooking class.
不过他们好像有厨艺班要上
Oh, God, I feel terrible.
哦天啊 我感到好抱歉
Should I also cancel dinner with my parents tomorrow?
我是不是也要取消明天和我父母的晚餐呢
They bought matching cardigans!
他们已经买♥♥情侣羊毛衫了
No, no, uh-uh,
不不
we're not cancelling anything
我们不会为了那个
for handsome Hitler over there.
帅哥版希♥特♥勒♥取消什么活动了
Except you cancelled our whole day.
但你已经取消了我们一天的安排了
After today. After today, no cancelling.
今天以后 今天以后再也不取消了
We are never cancelling.
我们再也不取消了
Okay?
好吗
I feel bad for everybody,
我为这里的每个人都感到难过
knowing that they might lose their jobs.
知道他们可能会丢了工作
Shh, shh, shh. I'm not... I'm not telling them.
嘘嘘嘘 我不会告诉他们的
If they know they might get fired,
如果他们知道自己可能会被开
they'll do their jobs even worse than usual.
他们的工作表现只会比平常更糟糕
which is... tough, but they'll do it.
虽然平常已经很糟糕了 但他们真能做得更烂
Excuse me, sir.
抱歉 先生
Before you go, would you mind changing the water cooler?
你走之前 能麻烦换一下饮水机的桶吗
Mind? Nah. Love this stuff.
一点都不麻烦 我可喜欢换了
Thank you. He's not...
谢谢 他并不是...
Never mind.
算了
Well, at least we're cubicle buddies.
好吧 至少现在我们是小隔间邻居了
Hey, hey, hey, no, Paula, don't panic.
宝拉 别慌神
Okay, just give it to me straight.
好了 跟我直说吧
Who is getting fired?
要开掉谁
I mean, it's got to be Karen, right? She's awful.
我觉得必须是凯伦吧 她烂透了
I mean, can we make it Karen, if it's not Karen?
如果不是凯伦的话 我们能改成凯伦吗
No one's getting fired.
没人会被开
Oh, my God, I am so fired.
哦老天 我绝对要被开了
We are are all so fired. No, no, no, no, no.
我们全都要被开了 不不不不
I'm gonna live in a box with my family.
我全家都得住到纸盒里了
How am I gonna cook? How am I gonna do laundry?
我怎么做饭 我怎么洗衣服
How am I gonna take a bath?
我怎么泡澡
Because that is the only thing that gets me through the day,
因为那是能支撑我过完一天的唯一动力啊
just thinking about sinking into those suds!
想着能沉入肥皂泡里的感觉
The minute I laid eyes on him,
我一看到他
I knew we were all in trouble.
就知道我们都有麻烦了
A man with a face that perfectly symmetrical...
有完美对称的脸庞的男人
has no soul.
都没人性的
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, so I am so glad that we could get together.
嘿 我很高兴我们能独处一阵
You know, man-to-man,
你懂的 男人对男人
co-boss to co-boss, equal to equal.
老板对老板 地位平等
You know, if I might, I would suggest the seasoned fries.
冒昧地说 我推荐点调味薯条
Oh, paprika?
红辣椒的吗
Paprik-yes! Oh.
红辣椒没错
I don't eat fries.
我不吃薯条的
Or salt.
不吃盐
Or solids before sundown.
日落前也不吃固体食物
Yeah. I eat a liquid-based,
没错 我一天吃两顿液体基底的
open-source meal replacement two times a day
开源肉类替代物
and a nocarb dinner. Wow.
和一顿没有卡路里的晚饭 哇
I track my sugar with this glucose monitor.
我用这个葡萄糖监控器追踪糖分摄入
Wh-what is that?
那 那是啥
It's a small machine that implants right in the soft tissue.
一台植入软组织的小机器
Reports my carb intake. Oh, my God.
会报告我的卡路里摄入 哦天啊
You are literally a machine.
你真的是台名副其实的机器啊
You are in it to win it.
志在必得嘛
You're like a young me.
你就像个年轻的我
So listen, Young Me,
所以听着 年轻的我
I just wanted to say a little bit more
我想再说点
about the Whitefeather culture...
威化特律师行的文化
Darryl, rest assured,
达里尔 请放心
I will take into consideration any, and all of your input.
我会考虑你一切所有的意见的
Great. Now that I'm the majority owner.
好的 既然我是大合伙人
Great... what?
好... 什么
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不对啊不对
You and I are equal partners.
我俩是地位平等的合伙人啊
We were.
以前是的
剧集 | 疯狂前女友(2015) | 导航列表